Will Joe Biden Ever Do an Interview Without Getting the Questions Ahead of Time?

Will Joe ever Do a Real Interview?

• Yes. Joe will finally do a real interview without getting the questions in advance.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No. Joe is too senile, stupid, brain dead to ever answer legitimate questions in a real interview.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Pineapple. (This choice is for Joe). :thup:

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
The Democrats are doing the right thing: Hide Joe as much as possible and let Trump hang himself by being himself.

This is how far our politics have fallen in this country.

Would you like to see Joe answer real questions or are you fine with him being sheltered and hidden?
Best to keep him hidden.

I appreciate your honesty. However the fact you are okay with Biden not answering legitimate tough questions is telling. Don't you think?
Of course. He's a terrible candidate, and the Democratic Party is a flaming shit show. Once we get past the ugliness that is Trumpism, that's the next task.

Will Trump ever do another interview where he does not brag about passing a dementia test and being able to identify an elephant?

Why does every question for Dims always get answered with Trump? :lol:
This thread made zero mention of Trump. It is solely about your Party's nominee.

How come Dims never want to talk about their nominee?
Deep down, you know why. :abgg2q.jpg:

The Democrats are doing the right thing: Hide Joe as much as possible and let Trump hang himself by being himself.

Would you like to see Joe answer real questions or are you fine with him being sheltered and hidden?
Best to keep him hidden.

I appreciate your honesty. However the fact you are okay with Biden not answering legitimate tough questions is telling. Don't you think?
Of course. He's a terrible candidate, and the Democratic Party is a flaming shit show. Once we get past the ugliness that is Trumpism, that's the next task.

That seems to be the feeling of many Dims. Joe could literally be a cautalope. It does not matter if he has a brain anymore, it does not matter if he can govern. It does not matter if he can answer basic questions without getting questions in advance and reading them (poorly) off a teleprompter.

It is all Trump, Trump, Trump Trump.

I find that both sad and pathetic. What Dims have not considered in their hatred is what a shit show Biden will be if elected and how much damage will be done to their brand.

But again, none of that matters. It is and always has been Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

Best to keep him hidden.

That seems to be the feeling of many Dims. Joe could literally be a cautalope. It does not matter if he has a brain anymore, it does not matter if he can govern. It does not matter if he can answer basic questions without getting questions in advance and reading them (poorly) off a teleprompter.

I find that both sad and pathetic. What Dims have not considered in their hatred is what a shit show Biden will be if elected and how much damage will be done to their brand.

But again, none of that matters. It is and always has been Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.
For me and others, Trump is nothing more than a symptom. A totem. A symbol of a larger and profound problem that must be carefully addressed.

But you can guys can imagine whatever you'd like.

Best to keep him hidden.

For me and others, Trump is nothing more than a symptom. A totem. A symbol of a larger and profound problem that must be carefully addressed.

Okay. Fair enough. Then explain why brain dead Joe is the guy to magically make things better?

He is your Party's nominee. How will he change those things you want changed?

Best to keep him hidden.

Okay. Fair enough. Then explain why brain dead Joe is the guy to magically make things better?

This isn't that difficult. All you have to do is go to his page and look at his stands on the issues. I've been there, and I've seen them. Right on your computer in a couple of clicks.

But most importantly, we need to get past the ugliness, ignorance and arrogance that is Trumpism, so I have been forced to lower my standards. I'd much rather vote third party.

So does Joe stay hidden in his basement and only come out once a month to answer a few questions given to his campaign in advance? Or will Joe ever actually do a real interview without being fed the questions ahead of time?

it's an important issue.

The only real interview I can remember him doing was with the black radio host which was a disaster. The infamous "you ain't black" interview.

So should or will Joe ever do a real interview?

If I were advising Sleepy Joe, I would tell him to avoid any interview situation if he doesn't reserve for his staff the right to edit the interview after the fact. Even if he gets the questions in advance, the chance of an embarrassing F-up are still there.

Biden doesn't need to take risks... No medals for acting stupid...

Hopefully GOP get a resounding rejection and thinks might return to some sort of normality...

I am not saying that Democrats don't have a good few lunatics...

Bu the biggest question America should ask them is even before COVID
Germany had
How is US the greatest country on Earth if this is what Germany is like.. This is not anti US... This is a reality check... The Trumpsters here call any thing that resembles Germany style government as Communism. Yes, the one which has higher freedoms than US.

This is what people are seeing now. COVID was a major eye opener... This put a major crack in GOP myth of exceptionalism. People are seeing that they have the best democracy money could buy.. Lobbyist have governing almost impossible. Elected Officials don't work for the people they work for the Money and do what they are told in fear of being caucused..

The level of money & length of campaigns in US don't exist in other first world countries. Which ever side you are on there should be massive election reform that will need constitution amendments..

So does Joe stay hidden in his basement and only come out once a month to answer a few questions given to his campaign in advance? Or will Joe ever actually do a real interview without being fed the questions ahead of time?

it's an important issue.

The only real interview I can remember him doing was with the black radio host which was a disaster. The infamous "you ain't black" interview.

If I were advising Sleepy Joe, I would tell him to avoid any interview situation if he doesn't reserve for his staff the right to edit the interview after the fact. Even if he gets the questions in advance, the chance of an embarrassing F-up are still there.
Bingo!

Crazy Joe is so far gone he can't even handle a staged interview without stepping on his white leg hair.

Best to keep him hidden.

This isn't that difficult. All you have to do is go to his page and look at his stands on the issues. I've been there, and I've seen them. Right on your computer in a couple of clicks.

But most importantly, we need to get past the ugliness, ignorance and arrogance that is Trumpism, so I have been forced to lower my standards. I'd much rather vote third party.

If Sleepy Joe were elected, do you really think he would cooperate with investigations about his alleged corruption? Would he appear before special persecutors and bare his soul? Or would he obstruct?

Best to keep him hidden.

If Sleepy Joe were elected, do you really think he would cooperate with investigations about his alleged corruption? Would he appear before special persecutors and bare his soul? Or would he obstruct?
He'd be no worse than Trump in that particular regard.

But the largest issue is getting this country beyond the ugliness, ignorance and arrogance that is Trumpism.

Then it'll be time to work on what has become of the Democratic Party.

Btw....I recently read Killing Reagan. Good book. Reagan was still giving paid speeches several years after he left the Presidency. He could read speeches off a teleprompter (barely) but could not really answer questions without getting them in advance (just like Joe Biden).

Reagan had to give a toast at a fancy function and completely lost his place. He and his family were deeply embarrassed. Reagan never made a public appearance again.

I have a post grad degree. I used to do mental competency exams for the Court. Joe Biden clearly has significant cognitive deficits. He will become a massive embarrassment for himself, his family, and his Party. It will not be pretty.

Dims have not considered this. They should.

Last edited:

it's an important issue.

Chris Wallace embarrassed Trump.
[/QUOTE

Nope. I disagree. And Trump had the courage to do a tough interview with a tough interviewer without getting the questions in advance.

Will Biden have the courage to do the same?

Nope. I disagree. And Trump had the courage to do a tough interview with a tough interviewer without getting the questions in advance.

Will Biden have the courage to do the same?
No

Hope not.

The strategy of staged events seems to be working. As long as the blob is taken out of office, it's all good.

First you have to get rid of the cancer then you go about healing the body. Hopefully chemo starts 11/3.

I know this is a stupid question but don't you want your Party's candidate to be able to answer real questions?

Assume Biden wins the Presidency, do you want a brain dead idiot representing the Democrat Party?

I'm not a democrat.

I wanted the blob to sit with Mueller. He chose not to. If Biden doesn't choose to answer a single question until Election day, he still has my vote.

First you have to get rid of the cancer then you go about healing the body. Hopefully chemo starts 11/3.

Now, do I think it is good strategy? As long as the blob keeps doing what he's doing....it likely is. Then again, my history in predicting winners of presidential elections isn't that good. LOL

That you call that "the right thing" is very telling.
You're admitting that biden has lost his marbles. Wouldnt the correct response be he shouldnt run at all?

You're admitting that biden has lost his marbles. Wouldnt the correct response be he shouldnt run at all?
Yes. He's a bad candidate.

Yes. He's a bad candidate.

A bad candidate?
A bad candidate is someone who isnt charismatic or doesnt have the right message.
Joe has lost his mind literally!! He shouldnt even be allowed to run.

Forum List

Back