Will liberals boycott Kathy Griffin?

They should, right?
Real, actual liberals might very well just wash their hands of her, period, because they're repulsed by what she did.

On the other hand, the regressives - and we're already seeing this - will (a) criticize her at what each of them individually perceives as a minimal level so that they can say they did, and (b) utilize their standard deflect/pivot/attack strategy in which they end up attacking Trump or some other target. Alec Baldwin has already done this.

It's not like the regressives were actually "offended" by what she did.

I boycott Kathy Griffin because she's not funny and rather obnoxious. Her Trump thing was meaningless... and not funny.

They should, right?

Shouldn't they follow their own rules and boycott people who would threaten the life of POTUS?

They would go after Ann Coulter is she held up a severed head of Obama.

I saw her presser when she whined about this whole thing ruining her career. I was shocked. I didn't know she had a career.

She is on a level generally of Ann Coulter: who would watch either of them.
I don't know of Ann Coulter ever advocating for beheading anyone.
Well she did advocate for millions to die by way of nuclear bombs and terrorism including Americans. But you just keep defending her. Frankly anyone who is an Ann Coulter fan has no leg to stand on complaining about what anyone else in the world has said.
Link?

Ann Coulter Quotes:

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." - advocating terrorism and the killing of Americans
"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." - advocating terrorism and the killing of an American
"Gen. Michael Hayden: N Korea will make nuke capable of hitting Seattle! Situation will be dire as soon as they can hit a city worth saving." - is OK with millions dying because they are from Seattle.
"I'm getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties. I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning." - she's advocating a nuclear strike thus killing millions

please tell me how outraged you are about Kathy

She is on a level generally of Ann Coulter: who would watch either of them.
I don't know of Ann Coulter ever advocating for beheading anyone.
Well she did advocate for millions to die by way of nuclear bombs and terrorism including Americans. But you just keep defending her. Frankly anyone who is an Ann Coulter fan has no leg to stand on complaining about what anyone else in the world has said.
Link?

Ann Coulter Quotes:

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." - advocating terrorism and the killing of Americans
"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." - advocating terrorism and the killing of an American
"Gen. Michael Hayden: N Korea will make nuke capable of hitting Seattle! Situation will be dire as soon as they can hit a city worth saving." - is OK with millions dying because they are from Seattle.
"I'm getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties. I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning." - she's advocating a nuclear strike thus killing millions

please tell me how outraged you are about Kathy
That's not a link. However, I'll take your word for it.

I am not really outraged by Griffin or Coulter, but I understand why others are outraged.

They should, right?

Shouldn't they follow their own rules and boycott people who would threaten the life of POTUS?

Then shouldn't we boycott Trump?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

Trumpers make Kathy Griffin more relevant than anyone else -- but to Trumpers, they think she is some mega liberal celebrity --- because they think this guy is a mega conservative celebrity
J5XF2AKD3Q7HJK7GD2ZLUSSI5M.jpg

Trumpers make Kathy Griffin more relevant than anyone else -- but to Trumpers, they think she is some mega liberal celebrity --- because they think this guy is a mega conservative celebrityView attachment 284463

Don't forget the hypocrisy.

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.

“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”

“Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?”

Okay Donny, that was a quote of yours in 2017. Now we don't have to imagine. You went to a fucking conference where they showed a video of a guy going through a church murdering your daddy's political opponents.

Trumpers make Kathy Griffin more relevant than anyone else -- but to Trumpers, they think she is some mega liberal celebrity --- because they think this guy is a mega conservative celebrityView attachment 284463

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.

“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”

Okay Donny, that was a quote of yours in 2017. Now we don't have to imagine. You went to a fucking conference where they showed a video of a guy going through a church murdering your daddy's political opponents.
:CryingCow:

They should, right?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

Took you two years to respond ?

Don't just blow this off. I'm making a great point and it's got you cons stumped. What would Don Jr. say if liberals were caught watching a video like this? I'll tell you what he would say. He would say "Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine if a liberal did that to my daddy"

Don't just blow this off. I'm making a great point and it's got you cons stumped. What would Don Jr. say if liberals were caught watching a video like this? I'll tell you what he would say. He would say "Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine if a liberal did that to my daddy"
The video had nothing to do with trump... It’s an non-issue

They should, right?

Took you two years to respond ?
It took two years for Republicans to show their hypocrisy on this subject. You have to admit I make a great point. You have to at least admit that Trump Jr. was showing fake outrage back then about what Kathy Griffin did. Because at this conservative fundraiser he watched and laughed as a fake trump went through a fake church and shot his political rivals. So his quote from 2017 is coming back to haunt him.

Also, this is a lot bigger deal than little old Kathy Griffin holding a severed Trump head. You have to admit that.

According to the Times, the climactic ending of the bloody rampage involves the fake Trump driving a stake into the head of a person who has the CNN logo for a face. He then stands and smiles as he looks around.

"The WHCA is horrified by a video reportedly shown over the weekend at a political conference organized by the President's supporters at the Trump National Doral in Miami. All Americans should condemn this depiction of violence directed toward journalists and the President's political opponents," Jonathan Karl, president of the association, said in a statement. "We have previously told the President his rhetoric could incite violence. Now we call on him and everybody associated with this conference to denounce this video and affirm that violence has no place in our society."

Well, to quote Don Jr. again, “Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine a liberal did this?”

That's like saying Michael Cohen has nothing to do with Trump. That's like saying those two guys who got arrested and are connected to Rudy have nothing to do with Trump.

This is about the people who run and organize Trump rallies playing video's that promote violence. Are you fucking kidding me?

The organizer of the conference, American Priority, confirmed in a statement that "an unauthorized video was shown in a side room" at the festival but that it was not approved or sanctioned by the group.

"AMPFest19 always has and always will condemn political violence," Alex Phillips, organizer of the event, said in the statement.

Phillips could not/would not/did not say how the video was able to be shown or who produced the video.

The video was probably made by Adam Schitt and his cronies. Why should Don Jr. respond at all? You make no sense.

That's like saying Michael Cohen has nothing to do with Trump. That's like saying those two guys who got arrested and are connected to Rudy have nothing to do with Trump.

This is about the people who run and organize Trump rallies playing video's that promote violence. Are you fucking kidding me?

The organizer of the conference, American Priority, confirmed in a statement that "an unauthorized video was shown in a side room" at the festival but that it was not approved or sanctioned by the group.

"AMPFest19 always has and always will condemn political violence," Alex Phillips, organizer of the event, said in the statement.

Phillips could not/would not/did not say how the video was able to be shown or who produced the video.
These people will say Cohen had nothing to do with Trump despite him being his personal lawyer for 13 years and despite him being convicted of a felony that Trump is a co-conspirator in....

However, if the guy who cuts Obama's grass ever got so much as a speeding ticket -- these trumpers will be claiming it is proof that Obama was behind 9/11

Trumpers are pathetic

Forum List

Back