Will liberals boycott Kathy Griffin?

They'll do what we see here, what we've already seen -- find a way to utilize the standard deflect/pivot/attack strategy, until the story finally fades away.

Normal stuff. And we move on.

Are you suggesting that Griffin hasn't destroyed her own career as her fans fully support her actions?

"I will not view any more pictures of Kathy Griffin holding a fake severed head".

Anything else.

She is on a level generally of Ann Coulter: who would watch either of them.
I don't know of Ann Coulter ever advocating for beheading anyone.
Well she did advocate for millions to die by way of nuclear bombs and terrorism including Americans. But you just keep defending her. Frankly anyone who is an Ann Coulter fan has no leg to stand on complaining about what anyone else in the world has said.

She is on a level generally of Ann Coulter: who would watch either of them.
I don't know of Ann Coulter ever advocating for beheading anyone.
Well she did advocate for millions to die by way of nuclear bombs and terrorism including Americans. But you just keep defending her. Frankly anyone who is an Ann Coulter fan has no leg to stand on complaining about what anyone else in the world has said.
Link?

Don't be pretend cutting off anyone's head if you can't stand the flack.

I had to look her up, but when I look back at everything DT and his family has said and done, cheating , killing wild animals for sport, all of Trumps words on the campaign trail at others, nonstop, which resulted in Billy Bush getting fired,
personally I don't care.

Trump has hurt so many, over the years, and I never remember him apologizing for anything, ever. A Christian preacher hung fake Obama dummy in front of a church, remember that. I imagine the right praised him for that.

Forum List

Back