Will liberals boycott Kathy Griffin?

How do you boycott someone you never watch?

:laugh: .. good point but alas only the lowest of the low Democrats find her entertaining, is my guess.
I think I saw one of her stand-up routines in the early 1990's on TV, but thought Emo Philips was better.

I saw her on, "Seinfeld" years ago and temporarily on CNN's New Year's with joy boy.... yup, consistently annoying.
If I watched Seinfeld it wasn't to see her.

:laugh: .. good point but alas only the lowest of the low Democrats find her entertaining, is my guess.
I think I saw one of her stand-up routines in the early 1990's on TV, but thought Emo Philips was better.

I saw her on, "Seinfeld" years ago and temporarily on CNN's New Year's with joy boy.... yup, consistently annoying.
If watched Seinfeld it wasn't to see her.

Great show.. low on the politics and the progressive agenda.

Why should anyone boycott her?
She made a mistake, apologized, case settled.

It's not like she's Hannity or Trump himself and lies every single day of their lives.

Great show.. low on the politics and progressive agenda.
I worked swing shift back then and never got to see 90% of the series until I went on day shift and watched reruns. I really liked Jason Alexander doing the voice of Duckman on USA up all night.

I worked swing shift back then and never got to see 90% of the series until I went on day shift and watched reruns. I really liked Jason Alexander doing the voice of Duckman on USA up all night.

Wow, he was Duckman... wait .. who's Duckman...:eusa_shifty:

(time passes)

p371228_b_v8_aa.jpg .... oh yeah, I liked that...

Wow, he was Duckman... wait .. who's Duckman...:eusa_shifty:

View attachment 130289 .... oh yeah, I liked that...
A duck that takes after my own heart.

no they will double down on ISIS Cathy

just as they did with

the cops as pigs painting

just as they did bringing the group Fuck The Police into the party

just as they have done with wanting to ban guns

just as they have done with stifling free speech

If Ann Coulter held up a severed head of Obama, Snowflakes would support her right to free speech. I know...

Forum List

Back