Will liberals boycott Kathy Griffin?

So in other words, Dems made a video and forced it to be played at a conference ran by Trumpers???

Cool...so question....is trump ever responsible for anything?? You guys make him out to be the most incompetent, weak and cowardly president in history...and you don't even know it

What the fuck are you babbling about Comrade?

{Stephanie Grisham, the White House press secretary, said on Twitter Monday that while Mr. Trump has not seen the video, “based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns” it.}

You people are as dumb as you are evil.

Yea but the point is, Trump Jr. tried to RUIN Kathy Griffin's career after she pulled her stunt. Fast forward two years and the hypocrite is caught at a rally where they play a video of Trump going on a rampage and murdering his political opponents.
Lol
Kathy griffin had/has a career? She belongs in an insane asylum...

I'm not defending her or what she did. I'm pointing out what hypocrites Republicans are with their fake outrage back then. Because just 2 years later at Trump rallies we find Republicans watching fantasy snuff films showing Trump walking through a church shooting and stabbing
  • Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Mitt Romney, Mika Brzezinski, Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Griffin, and George Soros????
Are you kidding me?
Republicans and Democrats are just progressives Two sides of the same coin, I’m not gonna stand up for any progressives. Neither of the two are conservative in anyway....

That's usually the only response I ever get from a Republican/Conservative when they are wrong. If a Republican is ever wrong, they aren't conservative enough. A RINO. A deep state Republican. Very convenient.

Or the argument you guys like to make when you can't defend Republicans is that "they are just two sides of the same coin". Or that there is no difference.

We all know this is a lie because you show up and vote Republican every time. If you believed what you were saying you would vote Democratic every once in awhile.

But this is the argument that Republicans make when they can't defend their own party. They resort to talking about how similar the parties are. And how it doesn't matter.

Meanwhile you are going to show up in 2020 and vote straight Republican am I right?

Trumpers make Kathy Griffin more relevant than anyone else -- but to Trumpers, they think she is some mega liberal celebrity --- because they think this guy is a mega conservative celebrityView attachment 284463

Don't forget the hypocrisy.

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.

“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”

“Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?”

Okay Donny, that was a quote of yours in 2017. Now we don't have to imagine. You went to a fucking conference where they showed a video of a guy going through a church murdering your daddy's political opponents.

The video was probably made by Adam Schitt and his cronies. Why should Don Jr. respond at all? You make no sense.
So in other words, Dems made a video and forced it to be played at a conference ran by Trumpers???

Cool...so question....is trump ever responsible for anything?? You guys make him out to be the most incompetent, weak and cowardly president in history...and you don't even know it

{Stephanie Grisham, the White House press secretary, said on Twitter Monday that while Mr. Trump has not seen the video, “based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns” it.}

Why would they condemn the video if they are the ones who CONSTANTLY paints the media as evil, the enemy -- who constantly demonizes anyone who opposes him -- there is a reason why someone thought this video would play well with his base -- because his base is full aint shit people like yourself...

So much so, that yo dic sucking ass first reply was to blame it on Adam Schiff?? You a bitch...period
Bless you Biff.

Yea but the point is, Trump Jr. tried to RUIN Kathy Griffin's career after she pulled her stunt. Fast forward two years and the hypocrite is caught at a rally where they play a video of Trump going on a rampage and murdering his political opponents.
Lol

I'm not defending her or what she did. I'm pointing out what hypocrites Republicans are with their fake outrage back then. Because just 2 years later at Trump rallies we find Republicans watching fantasy snuff films showing Trump walking through a church shooting and stabbing
  • Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Mitt Romney, Mika Brzezinski, Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Griffin, and George Soros????
Are you kidding me?
Republicans and Democrats are just progressives Two sides of the same coin, I’m not gonna stand up for any progressives. Neither of the two are conservative in anyway....
The last progressive president america had was Nixon.

Don't just blow this off. I'm making a great point and it's got you cons stumped. What would Don Jr. say if liberals were caught watching a video like this? I'll tell you what he would say. He would say "Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine if a liberal did that to my daddy"
The video had nothing to do with trump... It’s an non-issue

That's like saying Michael Cohen has nothing to do with Trump. That's like saying those two guys who got arrested and are connected to Rudy have nothing to do with Trump.

This is about the people who run and organize Trump rallies playing video's that promote violence. Are you fucking kidding me?

The organizer of the conference, American Priority, confirmed in a statement that "an unauthorized video was shown in a side room" at the festival but that it was not approved or sanctioned by the group.

"AMPFest19 always has and always will condemn political violence," Alex Phillips, organizer of the event, said in the statement.

Phillips could not/would not/did not say how the video was able to be shown or who produced the video.
...And still has nothing to do with Trump. Nothing burger

No. This has to do with the right. Not just Trump. Remember what Jr. said after kathy did what she did. He put what she did on us the left.

“This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.” He said.

Well, I guess that video is the right today. They consider a video like that acceptable.
Lol
Some progressive made that video....
If that were true the cons who put on the conference would have told us who made the video but they are keeping silent about that.

Trumpers make Kathy Griffin more relevant than anyone else -- but to Trumpers, they think she is some mega liberal celebrity --- because they think this guy is a mega conservative celebrityView attachment 284463

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.

“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”

Okay Donny, that was a quote of yours in 2017. Now we don't have to imagine. You went to a fucking conference where they showed a video of a guy going through a church murdering your daddy's political opponents.

The video was probably made by Adam Schitt and his cronies. Why should Don Jr. respond at all? You make no sense.

Why would they condemn the video if they are the ones who CONSTANTLY paints the media as evil, the enemy -- who constantly demonizes anyone who opposes him -- there is a reason why someone thought this video would play well with his base -- because his base is full aint shit people like yourself...

So much so, that yo dic sucking ass first reply was to blame it on Adam Schiff?? You a bitch...period

Well Comrade, it does seem like a Schitt video...

Look stupid, the big difference is that the party media praised Griffin, where the right condemned this video.

I get that you have a head filled with shit and a heart filled with hate, but the reactions were entirely different.

Lol

Are you kidding me?

That's usually the only response I ever get from a Republican/Conservative when they are wrong. If a Republican is ever wrong, they aren't conservative enough. A RINO. A deep state Republican. Very convenient.

Or the argument you guys like to make when you can't defend Republicans is that "they are just two sides of the same coin". Or that there is no difference.

We all know this is a lie because you show up and vote Republican every time. If you believed what you were saying you would vote Democratic every once in awhile.

But this is the argument that Republicans make when they can't defend their own party. They resort to talking about how similar the parties are. And how it doesn't matter.

Meanwhile you are going to show up in 2020 and vote straight Republican am I right?

"Both" sides do that, it's endlessly hilarious. Vote for "your" party insistently, then bitch, piss-n-moan about the "other" party, whom "your" party blames for their not being able to accomplish what they promised - even when "your "party has the oval office and both houses.

Well Comrade, it does seem like a Schitt video...

Look stupid, the big difference is that the party media praised Griffin, where the right condemned this video.

I get that you have a head filled with shit and a heart filled with hate, but the reactions were entirely different.
"Seems like's" good enough for me in america these days, that's a wrap here folks.

Lol

Are you kidding me?

Arnold Swartzanigger was on Howard Stern recently. He believes man made global warming is real and he reminded me that Reagan was an environmentalist too. Reagan didn't deny that we were widening the ozone and he believed we could do something to close it. He didn't deny the science.

Arnold admitted the only reason Republicans today lie about Global warming is because of the oil and coal companies. They own the Republican party. And the Republican party owns half the electorate so as long as the GOP keeps denying the right wing voters in this country will continue to deny man made global warming. Then one day they'll stop denying it but instead will argue who should be the ones to pay for going green. It certainly shouldn't be the corporations who pollute the most. That will just get passed on to consumers.

:lol:

Too funny.

So, Potentate Obamugabe was not a Marxist then? :lmao:

I don't think very many americans have read Marx given how they fling nonsense like this about. But I have no doubt you were told so. You've left out that he's a foreign born muslim terrorist as well.

Well Comrade, I've read Capital vol. 1 and the Communist Manifesto, so the issue appears to be with your thinking.

And you of course ducked the question with your ad hom attack....

Lol

Are you kidding me?

Arnold Swartzanigger was on Howard Stern recently. He believes man made global warming is real and he reminded me that Reagan was an environmentalist too. Reagan didn't deny that we were widening the ozone and he believed we could do something to close it. He didn't deny the science.

Arnold admitted the only reason Republicans today lie about Global warming is because of the oil and coal companies. They own the Republican party. And the Republican party owns half the electorate so as long as the GOP keeps denying the right wing voters in this country will continue to deny man made global warming. Then one day they'll stop denying it but instead will argue who should be the ones to pay for going green. It certainly shouldn't be the corporations who pollute the most. That will just get passed on to consumers.
Keep all of that Al Gore hocus-pocus To yourselves… Don’t expect millions of conservatives to buy into that shit.
It does not require our participation. Lol

Lol

Are you kidding me?

Arnie got his balls cut off by the California Teachers Union and became a leftist.

Tell me Silly Bonobo, how many of the thousands of predictions made by your cult have been correct?

Are the Himalayas free of snow? Is Miami under water? Is Manhattan gone? Are Polar bears extinct? Your moronic religion has nothing to do with this thread, if you want your ass kicked again for your stupid religion, go into the AGW forums.

Lol

Are you kidding me?

Yes, just like everything else we do here, the unsubstantial people in america serve at the pleasure of the substantial people who are entitled to that arrangement. Let us think.

The endless war machine cannot help itself as it economically cannibalizes american society to project militarism and global occupations as empires in decline are wont to do. This practice coupled with the reality of climate-whatever-ya-wanna-call-it is already resulting in population migrations and we've seen our national hysteria around that. Our law enforcement at home has been militarized, and we're all under constant corporate state surveillance which is now being partnered in by Israeli intelligence, quite accomplished at maintaining a Palestinianized apartheid state and subjugating a population. In a society where societal wealth is being ever more extracted, concentrated and redistributed away from working families and out of societal circulation. Which also has constructed THE most expansive incarceration/detainment/concentrations camp apparatus ever know to humankind. With much of that being a for profit enterprise.

As the masses clamor to be walled in by concentrated wealth and authority.

Fweedumb.

Too funny.

I don't think very many americans have read Marx given how they fling nonsense like this about. But I have no doubt you were told so. You've left out that he's a foreign born muslim terrorist as well.

Well Comrade, I've read Capital vol. 1 and the Communist Manifesto, so the issue appears to be with your thinking.

Calling a president a Marxist is not a query or even rational outside your circle jerk book club.

Too funny.

Calling a president a Marxist is not a query or even rational outside your circle jerk book club.

I'm stating a fact, sploogy.

Obama is a neo-Marxist, no different than Bernie or AOC.

Lol

Are you kidding me?

Arnie got his balls cut off by the California Teachers Union and became a leftist.

Tell me Silly Bonobo, how many of the thousands of predictions made by your cult have been correct?

Are the Himalayas free of snow? Is Miami under water? Is Manhattan gone? Are Polar bears extinct? Your moronic religion has nothing to do with this thread, if you want your ass kicked again for your stupid religion, go into the AGW forums.
Yes, all of these things have happened to some extent.

Do fish swim in the streets of Miami as Barack Obama said?

And none of the arguments you make are going to matter one bit. Are you a scientist? Neither am I. Know what the scientists say? They say GW is real. And you conspiracy theorists believe that the left wing media and scientists are in on the hoax and they, not the oil and coal companies, are the ones that are lying? Is that your position?

Don't just blow this off. I'm making a great point and it's got you cons stumped. What would Don Jr. say if liberals were caught watching a video like this? I'll tell you what he would say. He would say "Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine if a liberal did that to my daddy"

Snoopy-S.gif

Donald Trump, Jr., as you know, did nothing whatsoever to destroy the mediocre career of Kathy Griffin. She did that all by herself. She created the imagery for the photo, paid to have the photo taken and then chose to have it posted on social media. She thought it was funny and would gain her accolades from her far-left friends, even they were offended and outraged.

Are you kidding me?

I have not seen, nor care, nor need to see the video.

Did President Trump personally make the video? Did he author the video? Did he direct or act in the video? Did he contract for the video to be made?

As opposed to Kathy Griffin. Your desperation is duly noted!

Forum List

Back