Will Media Accuse Norway Madman Of Listening To Rush/Hannity & Sarah Palin Supporter?

Its Sunday Night Dammit! of course MSNBC hasn't covered the story yet,,,IT JUST HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY !! But if anyone will even try to blame it on the Republicans, it's likely to be Matthews,,,especially with Obama at a 39% Approval rating. I will watch him at 7:pm,,,and keep you all posted.

90 + people are dead. Its a freakin tragedy. Anyone whos trying to lay blame on anyone other than the person who did it is despicable. Why would anyone do that?

Point scoring. Some people, mainly sociopaths, lack the ability to empathize with others. All they see is an opportunity. These are sick freaks.... sadly, we appear to have quite a few of these people on this board.

Tragedy tends to bring out the sick fucks...

Its Sunday Night Dammit! of course MSNBC hasn't covered the story yet,,,IT JUST HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY !! But if anyone will even try to blame it on the Republicans, it's likely to be Matthews,,,especially with Obama at a 39% Approval rating. I will watch him at 7:pm,,,and keep you all posted.

Well, has it happened yet like you predicted it would?

No, time only goes by one second at a time, But I can't be the only one who will be monitering MSNBC later tonight. I already caught Rachael Maddcow lying about Rick Perry last week(awe, she's afraid of him,like a lesbian mouse) But anyway,,,I can Predict that between 4pm and 8pm EST,it will rain in Naples,Florida. And it will be at least 100 degrees in Arizona and Dallas Texas!!! Great day to cook eggs on rocks.

No, time only goes by one second at a time, But I can't be the only one who will be monitering MSNBC later tonight. I already caught Rachael Maddcow lying about Rick Perry last week(awe, she's afraid of him,like a lesbian mouse) But anyway,,,I can Predict that between 4pm and 8pm EST,it will rain in Naples,Florida. And it will be at least 100 degrees in Arizona and Dallas Texas!!! Great day to cook eggs on rocks.

How about now? Still waiting for what you said would happen.

I was in Oslo last September. I paid $17 for a 1/4 pounder with cheese and a soda. I couldn't afford the 100-dollar seafood "Salad" in the square's TGIF. Everyone is taxed - something outrageous, like 50% of their income, free healthcare for everyone - no one begging on the streets - the government pays for everything. It's an Obama utopia!

For you Liberals who don't venture out of the trailer park often and travel -

Right wing in Norway is about as "Conservative" as Harry Reid.

MSNBC Contessa Brewer: Good Afternoon,welcome to MSNBC News,Our Top Story Today, A Regular Typical Lilly White Right Wing Nut Blew Away 94 Non-Muslem Youths somewhere in Norway,Although all of us here at MSNBC don't have all the facts,but we all believe the mass killings are linked to the Victims obsession of Sarah Palin killing Caribou and a possible Obsession with Rush Limbaugh violent right wing views of white tribal Americans toting guns at all White Campaign rallys. More on this story right after I come back from taking a Sh-----T.

90 + people are dead. Its a freakin tragedy. Anyone whos trying to lay blame on anyone other than the person who did it is despicable. Why would anyone do that?

Point scoring. Some people, mainly sociopaths, lack the ability to empathize with others. All they see is an opportunity. These are sick freaks.... sadly, we appear to have quite a few of these people on this board.

true, look at the OP

It's interesting you didn't jump into this thread to attack the OP for 'politicizing the tragedy'.

I will never forget the episode of hardball where Chrissy was complaining about the average man carrying a gun to protect his family,and that the republicans were all for it. and this was a few days after that liberal loonatic went on that shooting frenzy. and towards the end of that show,Chrissy shows Sarah Palin shooting that reindeer, and to his opinion,that was the reason Gifford was shot in the head.

I remember when Chris screamed "We're all Neo-Cons Now!" during shock and awe. what a....lefty?:doubt:

MSNBC Contessa Brewer: Good Afternoon,welcome to MSNBC News,Our Top Story Today, A Regular Typical Lilly White Right Wing Nut Blew Away 94 Non-Muslem Youths somewhere in Norway,Although all of us here at MSNBC don't have all the facts,but we all believe the mass killings are linked to the Victims obsession of Sarah Palin killing Caribou and a possible Obsession with Rush Limbaugh violent right wing views of white tribal Americans toting guns at all White Campaign rallys. More on this story right after I come back from taking a Sh-----T.

Wow...that's horrible. Give us a link to the audio or the transcript, plz.

I was in Oslo last September. I paid $17 for a 1/4 pounder with cheese and a soda. I couldn't afford the 100-dollar seafood "Salad" in the square's TGIF. Everyone is taxed - something outrageous, like 50% of their income, free healthcare for everyone - no one begging on the streets - the government pays for everything. It's an Obama utopia!

For you Liberals who don't venture out of the trailer park often and travel -

Right wing in Norway is about as "Conservative" as Harry Reid.

And.....?

Norway shooting: Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth - Telegraph

"Norway shooting: Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth
Glenn Beck, the leading Right-wing American broadcaster, has prompted outrage after comparing the teenage victims of the Utoya Island massacre to the Hitler Youth."

"Beck, a multimillionaire darling of the Tea Party movement, said on his nationally-syndicated radio show: "There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler youth. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing."
Torbjørn Eriksen, a former press secretary to Jens Stoltenberg, Norway's prime minister, described the comment as "a new low" for the broadcaster, who has frequently been forced to apologise for offensive remarks.

Was just going to post about that to the OP...what a very stupid and inappropriate thing for Beck to say. I am waiting for the OP to talk about it.

LOL,,,,I made that up, comon, do you really think she said,more on this story right after I take a shit? Although,Im sure Chris Matthews has silenty pooped his pants in the middle of insulting a Republican,,,,,but just hang in there, my next set of Politically Correct Videos should be on you tube in about two weeks (and I hope Ed Schultz doesn't see any of them,well maybe after about 5000 hits)

LOL,,,,I made that up, comon, do you really think she said,more on this story right after I take a shit? Although,Im sure Chris Matthews has silenty pooped his pants in the middle of insulting a Republican,,,,,but just hang in there, my next set of Politically Correct Videos should be on you tube in about two weeks (and I hope Ed Schultz doesn't see any of them,well maybe after about 5000 hits)

You're making shit up to support your attacks on people you routinely accuse of making shit up?

Did you think that one through?

Yes it does check out the Glen Beck thread...

Norway shooting: Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth - Telegraph

"Norway shooting: Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth
Glenn Beck, the leading Right-wing American broadcaster, has prompted outrage after comparing the teenage victims of the Utoya Island massacre to the Hitler Youth."

"Beck, a multimillionaire darling of the Tea Party movement, said on his nationally-syndicated radio show: "There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler youth. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing."
Torbjørn Eriksen, a former press secretary to Jens Stoltenberg, Norway's prime minister, described the comment as "a new low" for the broadcaster, who has frequently been forced to apologise for offensive remarks.

who does a camp for youth about politics? Glen Beck Did!

Forum List

Back