Will Obama Attend Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral?

Who cares . Would you want the Muslim Brotherhood lover and supporter if terrorists in Iran at your funeral ? I wouldn't.

Aren't you late for your klan meeting?
Oi! Pointing out the shortcomings of the Tan Messiah is always acceptable. The scum bucket is busy trying to gut Israel these days and I have a feeling that Bibi is going to show him a little something about messing around with Israel. It just isn't prudent ;)

the bammys got some new duds..... they're looking sharp these days..... especially Big Mike.

trump-obama-catturd.jpg

Oi! Pointing out the shortcomings of the Tan Messiah is always acceptable. The scum bucket is busy trying to gut Israel these days and I have a feeling that Bibi is going to show him a little something about messing around with Israel. It just isn't prudent ;)

How is he trying to get Israel? Obama pledged Israel another 30 billion dollars in US foreign aid.

It is often the case that if (for whatever reason) the President isn’t able to attend a major player’s state funeral, he will send his Vice President.

It would be a major diplomatic mistake to send old HeelsUp Harris for obvious reasons, however.

Maybe Brandon will ask the Obumblers to attend in place of the VP, if Brandon, himself, can’t go.

Forum List

Back