Will Obama Leave Office in 2017?

JohnAdams

Feb 28, 2015
“Well let’s construct a scenario and see if it has even the slightest bit of believability, and let’s establish some things that we know to be true that Obama also knows.”

Who would oppose Obama 3rd term

This would be a nightmare. Three terms for Obama! Yyyyyyessss!!! Like we could survive 12 years with this kind of spending. That's really sad that here is simply no organized opposition to such illegal and criminal actions.

“Well let’s construct a scenario and see if it has even the slightest bit of believability, and let’s establish some things that we know to be true that Obama also knows.”

This would be a nightmare. Three terms for Obama! Yyyyyyessss!!! Like we could survive 12 years with this kind of spending. That's really sad that here is simply no organized opposition to such illegal and criminal actions.
Umm, I know this may come as a shock to you, but the U.S. House controls spending.

He will only have a third term if Hillary manages to win

Picture Liz Warren getting the nomination!!
Warren is left of Obama.
By time Warren got through, America. would be a third-world country, thereby finishing Obama's work.

He will only have a third term if Hillary manages to win

Picture Liz Warren getting the nomination!!
Warren is left of Obama.
By time Warren got through, America. would be a third-world country, thereby finishing Obama's work.
Riiight .... because the country was in such better shape after having a Republican president for 8 years. :rolleyes:

Each to his own opinion I suppose. Reality has a way of ending up much like a bad penny though..........sooner or later, it will reveal itself.

Each to his own opinion I suppose. Reality has a way of ending up much like a bad penny though..........sooner or later, it will reveal itself.

Oh! This must be that Progressive misleading and subterfuge at work again. We are hiding the fact that Obama has absolutely tanked the economy. It will all be revealed.......er......uh........soon!

It's not really opinion. We were in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression. GDP was plummeting. Employment was plummeting. The stock market was plummeting. Real estate markets were plummeting. Credit markets had locked up. All under the leadership of a Republican president. None of that is opinion. And none of that is the case today. So yes, we are absofuckinglutely better off today than we were 6 years ago.

Do you question the increase in the National Debt in the last 6 years? Do you question the high level of unemployment among black youths? Do you question the flood of illegal immigrants across our borders in the last six years? Do you question the rise in the cost of living over the last 6 years? Do you question the misdeeds of the IRS? Do you question the much promised "transparent Administration in history" has been anything but? Do you question the Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac debacle? How is Obamacare working out? How about that National Energy Policy? Exactly how many annual budgets have passed in the last 6 years? Do you question the dramatic increase in Food Stamp recipients in the last 6 years? And much more........National Defense? Homeland Security? Now, I understand that there are those who believe all is well.............shoot, it's all wine and roses.......still

Have no desire to see our economy tank.........that's just spin.......I wish Obama had been anywhere near the success he had the opportunity to be............instead of what he turned out to be. And, I wasn't a Bush fan either.........so......

tipofthespear, all of that occured as a response to the failed bush policies. We have gained at least 200K jobs a month for a year, unemployment @ bls.gov is 5.6%, etc. The weakness in the economy is that the Dems and the GOP won't work together on a jobs bill for the rest, the world economy is weak, and capital investment long term won't happen with that uncertainty.

Wow. I'd be embarassed as hell to belong to whatever party you do. Talk about irrational and delusional.

Do you question the increase in the National Debt in the last 6 years? Do you question the high level of unemployment among black youths? Do you question the flood of illegal immigrants across our borders in the last six years? Do you question the rise in the cost of living over the last 6 years? Do you question the misdeeds of the IRS? Do you question the much promised "transparent Administration in history" has been anything but? Do you question the Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac debacle? How is Obamacare working out? How about that National Energy Policy? Exactly how many annual budgets have passed in the last 6 years? Do you question the dramatic increase in Food Stamp recipients in the last 6 years? And much more........National Defense? Homeland Security? Now, I understand that there are those who believe all is well.............shoot, it's all wine and roses.......still

Everything you just said is "low information" NeoClown regurgitated talking points. I'm guessing it's Fixxed News regurgitation.

Forum List

Back