Will Obama pardon Hillary, Bill and Chelsea? What do you think?

I bet there's a way to work around a presidential pardon, even if the idiot in chief does spread them around all his nearest and dearest.

Can he pardon himself? I think we should charge him with treason.
And tell me why.

I bet there's a way to work around a presidential pardon, even if the idiot in chief does spread them around all his nearest and dearest.

And tell me why.

Because he colludes with our enemies. Because he gave BILLIONS of dollars to our enemies. Because he lied about his name, his country of origin, and I think probably his sex as well. Because he appointed fucking criminal thugs to the DOJ and because he facilitated the rape of the US.

I think that about covers it.

And tell me why.

Because he colludes with our enemies. Because he gave BILLIONS of dollars to our enemies. Because he lied about his name, his country of origin, and I think probably his sex as well. Because he appointed fucking criminal thugs to the DOJ and because he facilitated the rape of the US.

You are talking about Obama, right? I thought you were talking about Trump. Sorry.

The problem with that is, the president does not pardon those he thinks have not broken the law. If he pardons her, it's practically an admission she and the rest of the family are felons!

And if he doesn't, she's open to prison...

She's toast either way.

No she's not. She hasn't broken any laws and doesn't need a pardon. Stop being an idiot. Trump is NOT going to prosecute her. Republicans have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 25 years. If they had anything, she'd already be in jail.

The problem with that is, the president does not pardon those he thinks have not broken the law. If he pardons her, it's practically an admission she and the rest of the family are felons!

She's toast either way.

Why would he pardon Bill and Chelsea?
Or even Hillary?

And tell me why.

You are talking about Obama, right? I thought you were talking about Trump. Sorry.
you are dumber than I thought.
If you mistook her post to be about Trump, I have to ask, when has Donald Trump ever been in a position to appoint criminals to the DOJ or facilitate the rape of the U.S?
I don't think he has that power yet. But he will, you can watch from the back of the bus as he cleans up the liberal mess.

She's toast either way.

No she's not. She hasn't broken any laws and doesn't need a pardon. Stop being an idiot. Trump is NOT going to prosecute her. Republicans have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 25 years. If they had anything, she'd already be in jail.
lets hope that the predictions above are as true as the predictions that she would beat Trump in a landslide. Liberals seem to take pride in being wrong.

She's toast either way.

No and Trump will not go after her either...
trump knows if he does go after her, the evidence will show he was lying all along about her 'crimes', it'll show the lying scum bucket, he really is....

:D
Comey has already said she was guilty of mishandling TS documents just as the law dictates for a "guilty" judgment. He just put in a caveat of "Intentions" to allow her to escape indictment and a trial. Intention is not in the wording of the law.
she broke rules, she did not commit a crime, espionage....THAT is what Comey SAID, nothing she did that the FBI found, reached a criminal level that could be prosecuted. PERIOD.

She's toast either way.

Neither did Nixon.

Think about it

And tell me why.

In your opinion. And he did none of the above. He hasn't lied about any of this stuff.

You on the other hand, wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

What are you going to do when the orange clown you just elected, destroys your economy?

She's toast either way.

Trump cannot prosecute anyone. That is under the direction of the DOJ and FBI. Even Colin Powell called the Clintons, the Clinton Mafia.... Ceny is you must. I have no problem with people on the left ignoring the facts.

She's toast either way.

Neither did Nixon.

Think about it

Nixon was a real criminal. He started a secret war in Cambodia and didn't tell Congress. He used to IRS to attack his enemies. He ordered the Watergate break-in and covered it up. His entire administration ended up in prison for what they did under his direction. His vice-President was convicted of accepting bribes and stripped of his office.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

She's toast either way.

Trump cannot prosecute anyone. That is under the direction of the DOJ and FBI. Even Colin Powell called the Clintons, the Clinton Mafia.... Ceny is you must. I have no problem with people on the left ignoring the facts.

I have a problem with people repeating Republican lies. 16 investigations, a special prosecutor and $100 million spent investigating the Clintons, say you're lying.

And tell me why.

In your opinion. And he did none of the above. He hasn't lied about any of this stuff.

You on the other hand, wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

What are you going to do when the orange clown you just elected, destroys your economy?
show the same remorse that you have shown for the brown turd destroying it already, and he also destroyed peoples ability to maintain their lifestyle while destroying the sovereign status of the country. but I guess that's ok because he is a colored, and if we admit he is an idiot that is in over his head, we are racists. So by all means, lets pretend the buttchunk did a fine job.

She's toast either way.

Neither did Nixon.

Think about it

Nixon was a real criminal. He started a secret war in Cambodia and didn't tell Congress. He used to IRS to attack his enemies. He ordered the Watergate break-in and covered it up. His entire administration ended up in prison for what they did under his direction. His vice-President was convicted of accepting bribes and stripped of his office.

Need links for Cambodian "WAR", IRS used against enemies...sure that wasn't Obama? and a third rate burglary. Agnew was out before the burglary took place. And he had the class to step down.

She's toast either way.

Neither did Nixon.

Think about it

History, lets deal on whats going on today, or do we need to point out that Nixon and his administration answered for their crimes while this current Kenyan administration gets away with every single crime they have committed against the country.

She's toast either way.

Neither did Nixon.

Think about it

"Nixon was a real criminal. "

What was he convicted of?

Forum List

Back