Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.

A better question... Is there any chance the frog under my porch will start shitting gold pebbles and make me rich?

Stupid pig.

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.

Doubtful given they had a falling out when Trump banned him for trying to get at minors.
Banned him from what?
His resort for hitting on minors, butole Clinton flew on his private Epstein's private plane 26 times and also ditched his security detail. Looks like your guy is in trouble.

Here's a little story about that: No. It's never going to happen.

Doubtful given they had a falling out when Trump banned him for trying to get at minors.
Banned him from what?
His resort for hitting on minors, butole Clinton flew on his private Epstein's private plane 26 times and also ditched his security detail. Looks like your guy is in trouble.

Vanity Fair has an article on Clinton and Epstein...in the IOTW article link. Slick Willy might have some problems

” …the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.”

https://iotwreport.com/the-pictures-of-clinton-that-epstein-had-from-his-island-were-worse/

Will he also pardon the Clintons for their involvement with Epstein?

guilt by association ?

Isn't that what you're doing?

Im not doing anything - quote me

Quote you?

Certainly

Will he also pardon the Clintons for their involvement with Epstein?

guilt by association ?

Isn't that what you're doing?

Im not doing anything - quote me

Quote you?

Certainly

not me but keep trying

Banned him from what?

Vanity Fair has an article on Clinton and Epstein...in the IOTW article link. Slick Willy might have some problems

https://iotwreport.com/the-pictures-of-clinton-that-epstein-had-from-his-island-were-worse/
1c37zc.jpg

I don't know. We know Clinton pardoned half a dozen people convicted in his Whitewater scandal. Maybe you should talk to Clinton about pardoning those with whom he has close ties.

Banned him from what?

View attachment 268604

I've seen about three quotes from Trump saying Clinton would have some trouble regarding Epstein someday..all from awhile back. Trump knows something

Why would he give a pardon to a perv he banned from his resorts a decade ago?

Isn't it funny how dems / snowflakes accuse others of doing what they do and of being who they are...

:p

Forum List

Back