Will Pres. Obama have a "Fried Chicken" summit with Magic Johnson and Don Sterling??

I think the problem is we have an affirmative action president who is not remotely qualified for the position.

I'm pretty sure he supports some form of AA. He is a 2 term POTUS. I know that angers you but you have to deal with it. Black man in the white house bringing the butthurt to all buffoons like you. :lol:
When you're reduced to his only accolade of a second term, you have pretty much lost - again.

When you are reduced to claiming I lost I have to wonder what it is you thought you won? Isn't he still is Black? Isn't he still is your POTUS.....:cool:

Dont try and deflect. Let talk about your opposition to a Black man in power. Why does that bother you and what are you going to do about it?...
There was no deflection on my part.

Just a simple question:

Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization because it has the word "Negro" in it?

Answer my simple question I have put to you several times and you have avoided caucasoid.
I have answered your question several times.....but I will answer it once again.

I have "zero" problem with a negro in the WH.

(and yes, there are several conservative blacks that I would vote for to be president)

But sadly, Pres. Obama has proven to be totally inept and unqualified to be in the WH as president.

Now will you be so kind and answer my question? .. :cool:

I'm pretty sure he supports some form of AA. He is a 2 term POTUS. I know that angers you but you have to deal with it. Black man in the white house bringing the butthurt to all buffoons like you. :lol:
When you're reduced to his only accolade of a second term, you have pretty much lost - again.

When you are reduced to claiming I lost I have to wonder what it is you thought you won? Isn't he still is Black? Isn't he still is your POTUS.....:cool:
Fortunately, I'm a dual citizen and don't live in the States, so I still have leaders worthy of some respect.

There was no deflection on my part.

Just a simple question:

Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization because it has the word "Negro" in it?

Answer my simple question I have put to you several times and you have avoided caucasoid.
I have answered your question several times.....but I will answer it once again.

I have "zero" problem with a negro in the WH.

(and yes, there are several conservative blacks that I would vote for to be president)

But sadly, Pres. Obama has proven to be totally inept and unqualified to be in the WH as president.

Now will you be so kind and answer my question? .. :cool:

You are not dealing with your real feelings caucasoid. When you call him a negro you are attempting to insult him as negro is no longer in use by Black people. I know it stings but you have to face it. Until you answer my question honestly by asking yourself why you use the term negro in an attempt to be offensive you can continue to wait for me to answer your question.....:cool:

Also it was a 2 part question. What are you going to do about the Black man in office?

Last edited:

Fortunately, I'm a dual citizen and don't live in the States, so I still have leaders worthy of some respect.

You are a dual citizen? So a Black man is still your leader if you are a citizen of this country. Any other leader you have does not possess the power this Black man does. You still have not told me what it is you won or I lost?....:cool:

I have no problem being call a caucasoid.........after all that's what I am.

Curious as to why blacks have a problem with the word negro........are they ashamed? .. :cool:

I have no problem being call a caucasoid.........after all that's what I am.

Curious as to why blacks have a problem with the word negro........are they ashamed? .. :cool:

Thats good caucasoid. Why does it hurt you that a Black man is in power and what are you going to do about it?....:cool:

Maybe this will help, "I have no problem with an "black" man being in the WH.

Feel better??

Now how about answering my question? .. :cool:

Maybe this will help, "I have no problem with an "black" man being in the WH.

Feel better??

Now how about answering my question? .. :cool:

Why were you calling him a negro then?...:cool:
Now, now, now........it's your turn to answer my question before I answer another one of yours.

That's only fair......... :cool:

I guess I can be fair. No its not racist. Black people are the one that named it and benefit from it.

Why were you calling him a negro then?...:cool:
Now, now, now........it's your turn to answer my question before I answer another one of yours.

I guess I can be fair. No its not racist. Black people are the one that named it and benefit from it.
Well, since there is nothing inherently wrong with the word Negro.

Please refrain from calling me a racist when I use the word to describe our president. .. :cool:

Well, since there is nothing inherently wrong with the word Negro.

Please refrain from calling me a racist when I use the word to describe our president. .. :cool:

Sorry but I wont refrain. You are calling him a negro because you are a racist caucasoid and butthurt about a Black man in office.....:cool:

What about the word "Colored" .....is it also racist??

It's used in the NAACP name.

What am I missing here?? .....sounds like a double standard. .. :cool:

I can tell you are butthurt because you cant possibly be that stupid. You do understand that these organizations are very old and were named back when those terms were in use. You cant be that retarded to not know that they are not used anymore.

Black people cannot be colored as that is more of a term you would use for whites. :cool:

Last edited:

I can tell you are butthurt because you cant possibly be that stupid. You do understand that these organizations are very old and were named back when those terms were in use. You cant be that retarded to not know that they are not used anymore.
Really?? I just saw an ad on TV talking about the NAACP.

Maybe they should change their name since it's racist and offensive to blacks? .. :cool:

Last edited:

Really?? I just saw an ad on TV talking about the NAACP.

Maybe they should change their name since it's offensive to blacks? .. :cool:

Its not offensive to Blacks unless a caucasoid uses it outside of the historically significant name of the NAACP. Maybe you are that stupid?...:cool:

Oh.....I get it. .. :cool:

Like the way blacks can say the word "******" out loud in public all day long and it's not racist.

But a woman admits she said it once 30 years ago.....and the black people (excuse the expression) go bananas.

Forum List

Back