Will Pres. Obama have a "Fried Chicken" summit with Magic Johnson and Don Sterling??

You must find it so comforting to have such an active fantasy life...and it's such a compensation for not having a real one!

Beer and chicken wing summit.
Magic Johnson,the President and the racist owner.
Michelle can bring out a plate of chicken wings.

You must find it so comforting to have such an active fantasy life...and it's such a compensation for not having a real one!

You say that as you complain about a Black man being your POTUS. Get real loser. My life is not the issue. I sleep well knowing a Black man is in office. You?....I dont think you sleep at all worrying about whats coming. :lol:

Just ignore Asskissapuss......that's what I do.

He is nothing but a racist with lame posts.

I swear he must be like 12 or 13 years old. .. :cool:

His user name is a type of flower, what does that tell ya?
Basically, that he is a faggot. ... :cool:

I could be a faggot but thats not likely. Cigarettes are unable to type on a keyboard stupid. Either way a Black man is your POTUS. How does that make you feel?....:cool:

Obama held a "beer summit" with the racist black professor and the policeman.

So maybe he will do something similar again in this time.

Obama isn't having any luck changing Putin's mind over the Ukraine situation.

So maybe it's better that he deal with something more in his league. .. :cool:

Are you not getting any traction on your thread? Whatever he does you will still be butthurt and broke and he will still be the POTUS running this country. Sucks for you doesnt it?....:cool:

This silly thread aside, living near L.A. what I hope is that the players rally behind their coach, not the ignorance of their owner, and stay focused on winning a championship. They certainly have the talent to do so.

Los Angeles Clippers meet to discuss alleged Donald Sterling comments, consider boycott - ESPN Los Angeles.

The league will handle the issue with the "owner".

The Clippers have other problems, like forever being "that other basketball team in L.A."

I'm sure they want to be in the news, but not like this.

Republicans are offended when democrats call them racist. Pussies who align themselves with the GOP post racists nonsense and wonder why conservatives have to deal with the racist stigma

This pussy doesn't speak for conservatives.

Republicans are offended when democrats call them racist. Pussies who align themselves with the GOP post racists nonsense and wonder why conservatives have to deal with the racist stigma

This pussy doesn't speak for conservatives.

I think he actually contributes to the Dems.

I have confidence that Pres. Obama will draw a red line on the hardwood between the owner and the NBA in order to defuse the situation. .. :cool:

I have confidence that it will sting your pride every time you see a Black man in the white house....:lol:
I am not opposed to having a negro in the White House.

I only wish it had been Colin Powell or another conservative black man like him.

Instead of the blatant racist we have now. .. :doubt:

I have confidence that Pres. Obama will draw a red line on the hardwood between the owner and the NBA in order to defuse the situation. .. :cool:

I have confidence that it will sting your pride every time you see a Black man in the white house....:lol:

I only wish it had been Colin Powell or another conservative black man like him.

I'm pretty sure you are opposed to a having a Black man in the white house. To bad your opposition failed. Teh tell tale sign it stings is that you refer to Black people as negros you caucasoid cave ape....:cool:

I'm pretty sure you are opposed to a having a Black man in the white house. To bad your opposition failed. Teh tell tale sign it stings is that you refer to Black people as negros you caucasoid cave ape....:cool:
I think the problem is we have an affirmative action president who is not remotely qualified for the position.

I'm pretty sure you are opposed to a having a Black man in the white house. To bad your opposition failed. Teh tell tale sign it stings is that you refer to Black people as negros you caucasoid cave ape...
Incorrect Lee Roy.

There are many qualified conservative negros that I would vote into the WH. (J.C. Watts comes to mind)

btw Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization? .. :cool:

I think the problem is we have an affirmative action president who is not remotely qualified for the position.

I'm pretty sure he supports some form of AA. He is a 2 term POTUS. I know that angers you but you have to deal with it. Black man in the white house bringing the butthurt to all buffoons like you. :lol:

I'm pretty sure you are opposed to a having a Black man in the white house. To bad your opposition failed. Teh tell tale sign it stings is that you refer to Black people as negros you caucasoid cave ape...
Incorrect Lee Roy.

There are many qualified conservative negros that I would vote into the WH. (J.C. Watts comes to mind)

btw Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization? .. :cool:

Dont try and deflect. Let talk about your opposition to a Black man in power. Why does that bother you and what are you going to do about it?....:cool:

Incorrect Lee Roy.

Dont try and deflect. Let talk about your opposition to a Black man in power. Why does that bother you and what are you going to do about it?...
There was no deflection on my part.

Just a simple question:

Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization because it has the word "Negro" in it?

Incorrect Lee Roy.

Dont try and deflect. Let talk about your opposition to a Black man in power. Why does that bother you and what are you going to do about it?...
There was no deflection on my part.

Just a simple question:

Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization because it has the word "Negro" in it?

Answer my simple question I have put to you several times and you have avoided caucasoid.

I'm pretty sure he supports some form of AA. He is a 2 term POTUS. I know that angers you but you have to deal with it. Black man in the white house bringing the butthurt to all buffoons like you. :lol:
When you're reduced to his only accolade of a second term, you have pretty much lost - again.

Forum List

Back