Will Pres. Obama have a "Fried Chicken" summit with Magic Johnson and Don Sterling??

Oh.....I get it. .. :cool:

Like the way blacks can say the word "******" out loud in public all day long and it's not racist.

But a woman admits she said it once 30 years ago.....and the black people (excuse the expression) go bananas.

I dont know any Black person that says the word ******. What are you talking about about? However, since the word is used in reference to Black people what is your issue if they did? If I tell you to call me Mr man and I tell my friend to call me john why would you get upset with me not allowing you to refer to me any way you choose?...:cool: You colored people are weird.

Last edited:
I dont know any Black person that says the word ******. What are you talking about about?
When ever I ride the "T" into downtown Boston the black kids on the train regularly refer to each other as "******".......but you already knew that.

And the word "******" is extremely prevalent in the lyrics of Rap music.......but you already knew that also. .. :cool:

I dont know any Black person that says the word ******. What are you talking about about?
When ever I ride the "T" into downtown Boston the black kids on the train regularly refer to each other as "******".......but you already knew that.

And the word "******" is extremely prevalent in the lyrics of Rap music.......but you already knew that also. .. :cool:

You colored people have bad hearing as well. The word they use is nigga. Totally different but I guess you dont know that.....:cool:

You colored people have bad hearing as well. The word they use is nigga. Totally different but I guess you dont know that.....
******....nigga.....it all means the same thing. :lol: :lol:

You colored people have bad hearing as well. The word they use is nigga. Totally different but I guess you dont know that.....
******....nigga.....it all means the same thing. :lol: :lol:

Only to retarded colored people like you does it mean the same.....:cool:

There was no deflection on my part.

Just a simple question:

Do you consider the United Negro College Fund to be a racist organization because it has the word "Negro" in it?

Answer my simple question I have put to you several times and you have avoided caucasoid.
I have answered your question several times.....but I will answer it once again.

I have "zero" problem with a negro in the WH.

(and yes, ther

Now will you be so kind and answer my question? .. :cool:

Somebody is full of shit...if you have no problem with a black leader, your arguments wouldn't have the racial overtones...you don't need to be honest with me....just be honest with yourself.

Forum List

Back