Will President Trump Lie To The North Koreans, Russians, Persians, And/Or. . . .?

Everyone expects a lot of deals(?).

Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(No doubting Great Yellow Hair has White Eyes credentials worldwide!)
You should stay in the flamezone. Your threads contribute zip.
Oh, and if you like your insurance you can keep it!

Did you lose your insurance?
I was priced out of it 3 times over.

You had private insurance? How much did it cost you ?

I'm waiting to see how the talks with N. Korea actually turn out. And, I don't think that Trump is going to be able to get Un to get rid of his nuclear weapons and missiles. Gonna be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Only trouble is, Trump supporters are already celebrating the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula even though the talks haven't happened yet. All they have is Trump telling them he's gonna get it done, and they are believing he's already done it.

I do not like Rump, but I hope he gets it done.

I'm waiting to see how the talks with N. Korea actually turn out. And, I don't think that Trump is going to be able to get Un to get rid of his nuclear weapons and missiles. Gonna be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Only trouble is, Trump supporters are already celebrating the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula even though the talks haven't happened yet. All they have is Trump telling them he's gonna get it done, and they are believing he's already done it.

Agree but remember NK are almost worse liars than drumph

Agree but remember NK are almost worse liars than drumph

I get it, but it would be foolish to not try.

You had private insurance? How much did it cost you ?
What does you inquisition have to do with this topic? And why are my financials suddenly an open discussion? We've had this conversation a thousand times on this board so if you are that curious learn to use the search feature.

If he doesn’t respect Americans enough to tell them the truth (60 million of whom voted for the pig) ; I doubt he’ll go out of his way to be honest and upfront with those who are not so friendly to him.
Tell that to the suckers who wanted to keep their health care plans.

Those "suckers" got better health plans.... Sorry to burst your bubble with facts.

Why would NK give up their nukes? Iran made a deal and Trump is looking to rip that up.
Simple. Because China would make them. Besides that, their nuclear test site collapsed.

I disagree. If Iraq had nukes, we would have never invaded. If Grenada had nukes, we would have never invaded. If the Confederacy had nukes, we would have never invaded. If you know that the guy you're about to punch in the nose can turn your house and everyone you love into a giant smoking crater, you don't swing. No amount of arm twisting by the Chinese will change that calculus.

Forum List

Back