Will Pro-choice Women be Concerned about the Baby Formula Crises?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
You might think 'Well, no. They hate babies anyway.' But hear me out . . .

It's a small percent of people who have a baby drinking formula at home at any given time. I don't know, maybe one percent, just guessing. But a much larger percent know people they care about who are feeding a baby formula. Those mothers are not going to suffer in silence watching their babies lose weight, because Biden screwed up. I picture a pro-choice woman saying:

"That niece of mine! She claims to be a feminist, when I corner her at family gatherings. But then she goes and gets pregnant . . . by a man. And then . . . get this . . . she has the little brat! I told her the day before they induced labor, to get rid if it before it became a person, but nooooooooooo.

"Ok, she brought it on herself, but now she can't get formula, and she rejects my green alternatives, just because her doctor said they might kill the baby. Freakin' drama queen. But, I feel bad for her, and the baby is at least a woman, so maybe she can make the world a less patriarchal place, someday. Maybe we should write to Kamala and get her to change her mind about starving all the American babies?

I heard on CNN today that the abortion issue is not looking to be a winner for the dems because most pro-choice folks (like myself) favor restrictions like the Mississippi Compromise and those that don't are viewed as outside the pro-choice mainstream.

They said that the unfettered abortion crowd hurts the dem's midterm chances because they are the ones making all the noise.

I'm wondering if that was a shot across their bow to just STFU or at least moderate some.....Good luck with that.

It's a small percent of people who have a baby drinking formula at home at any given time. I don't know, maybe one percent, just guessing. But a much larger percent know people they care about who are feeding a baby formula. Those mothers are not going to suffer in silence watching their babies lose weight, because Biden screwed up. I picture a pro-choice woman saying:

"That niece of mine! She claims to be a feminist, when I corner her at family gatherings. But then she goes and gets pregnant . . . by a man. And then . . . get this . . . she has the little brat! I told her the day before they induced labor, to get rid if it before it became a person, but nooooooooooo.

"Ok, she brought it on herself, but now she can't get formula, and she rejects my green alternatives, just because her doctor said they might kill the baby. Freakin' drama queen. But, I feel bad for her, and the baby is at least a woman, so maybe she can make the world a less patriarchal place, someday. Maybe we should write to Kamala and get her to change her mind about starving all the American babies?

IDK. The right should be celebrating Joe Biden. His shortage will save us a ton on WIC purchases

1652930115593.png

And, now I've just seen my first Facebook post from an acquaintance begging for formula and offering to pay shipping and a premium on the price. She's a former assistant principle who lost a huge amount of weight, hoping that she could get healthy enough to have a baby and finally got pregnant after years of trying. Now she may lose her baby to Dem incompetence.

I have a niece and a fiancee of a nephew who have babies about a month old. Luckily, their grandpa, my bro-in-law, is exactly the kind of prepper that the Dems hate and he bought a supply as soon as they were born.

Even an imbecile such as you can make it at home.

Prochoice people don't give a single fuck about children once they are out of the womb

Liar.

"The House on Wednesday also passed the Access to Baby Formula Act in a 414-9 vote that was largely bipartisan. Five Republicans and one Democrat did not vote."

Liar.

"The House on Wednesday also passed the Access to Baby Formula Act in a 414-9 vote that was largely bipartisan. Five Republicans and one Democrat did not vote."

Whats even more ridiculous is that these useless thieving scum passed an act...

And, now I've just seen my first Facebook post from an acquaintance begging for formula and offering to pay shipping and a premium on the price. She's a former assistant principle who lost a huge amount of weight, hoping that she could get healthy enough to have a baby and finally got pregnant after years of trying. Now she may lose her baby to Dem incompetence.

I have a niece and a fiancee of a nephew who have babies about a month old. Luckily, their grandpa, my bro-in-law, is exactly the kind of prepper that the Dems hate and he bought a supply as soon as they were born.
In these times, laying in a supply of formula, Pampers, and baby food when you and your wife are expecting is not being a prepper, as much as common sense. The canned and especially the dry have a shelf life similar to plutonium. We did the same, back when PJ was expecting twins back in 1989.

The Republican White-wing has NO PROBLEM with con-taminated baby formula staying on store shelves.

Forum List

Back