Will Republicans lose a Senator in North Carolina and Colorado?

Can Pat Tillis and Gardner survive bring associated with Donald Trump?
As I composed this threat they are both trailing their opponents in the polls.
Republicans cannot afford to slip in the Senate. Democrats already control the House.
Trump has a 96% approval rating in the Republican Party and polls show 40% of blacks will vote for trumps, up 32%

Who’s going to beat republicans?
You lied about 40% of blacks.
Delete your BS fake stat.
Google it. ZDemocrats are going to win shit this year you might want to get ready for 2032

Can Doug Jones survive in Alabama? The short answer is NO.
No, Jones will lose his seat

As will McSally in AZ and Collins in Maine

Sue Collins has been predicted to lose for the last two cycles, and won. Collins will squeak thru again.
McSally is a coin toss in AZ. Hope she wins.
Gardner is probably gone, CO is doped up, unless the regular folks had enough "progress".
Tillis is probably safe in NC

Even if you're right and the 3 toss-ups go Democrat, (Collins, McSally, Gardner) the Senate stays GOP, 51-49.

E="kyzr, post: 24604442, member: 21281"]
Republicans cannot afford to slip in the Senate. Democrats already control the House.

Don't forget that in 2018 the democrats won 31 seats in districts that Trump won in 2016.
Those 31 seats will swing back to the GOP in 2020 when Trump is on the ballot.
So the House goes back to the GOP. (The GOP actually only needs 20 of those 31 seats)
Democrats are expected to keep the House.
No, Republicans won't win back those seats they lost only because you want them to win them back.
Put it all together, and Democrats remain favored to hold their House majority.
And you're not even mentioning seats that incumbent Republicans could lose in 2020.

Don't forget that in 2018 the democrats won 31 seats in districts that Trump won in 2016.
Those 31 seats will swing back to the GOP in 2020 when Trump is on the ballot.
So the House goes back to the GOP. (The GOP actually only needs 20 of those 31 seats)
Experts say Democrats will keep their House majority easily.
"Put it all together, and Democrats remain favored to hold their House majority."
[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised that the projections are for the dems to keep the House.
That just shows that voters are still pissed that the GOP cut taxes and entitlements are going insolvent.
Its not like the House democrats did anything to keep their jobs.

Sue Collins has been predicted to lose for the last two cycles, and won. Collins will squeak thru again.
Gardner is probably gone, CO is doped up, unless the regular folks had enough "progress".

Even if you're right and the 3 toss-ups go Democrat, (Collins, McSally, Gardner) the Senate stays GOP, 51-49.
Collins will have to pull this one out of her ass. She has solid competition this time.

She has been straddling the fence for too long and is due for a fall. Standing with Trump does not help her

Collins will have to pull this one out of her ass. She has solid competition this time.

She has been straddling the fence for too long and is due for a fall. Standing with Trump does not help her

I don't see Collins as vulnerable. I do see Tillis that way though, very much.

Collins is way behind in the polls

Her waffling on Kavanagh and impeachment did not help her

Gardner will have a hard time.

Tillis should be able to survive.

Arizona is up in play.

GOP picks up Alabama.

Not sure if any dem senators are at risk (beside Alabama).

The senate is safe...no one is predicting anything close to the dems taking the senate....everyone's money is on the GOP taking back the house from the ice cream bitch.....

In here you can defend this clown president how and what ever you want. Out there Americans knew who is responsible for this CV Pandemic crisis and all those BS has to end one way or the other. Dragging these incompetent GOPs with him. So senate is in big trouble.

Collins is way behind in the polls

Her waffling on Kavanagh and impeachment did not help her

She'll be fine when it's all over.

The senate is safe...no one is predicting anything close to the dems taking the senate....everyone's money is on the GOP taking back the house from the ice cream bitch.....

In here you can defend this clown president how and what ever you want. Out there Americans knew who is responsible for this CV Pandemic crisis and all those BS has to end one way or the other. Dragging these incompetent GOPs with him. So senate is in big trouble.

Blah blah blah blah blah virus.

Can Pelosi survive another election? I mean seriously, the puff piece of her taking the media on a tour of her designer ice cream hoard while her constituents lived in shit and dirty needles was reminiscent of queen Antoinette.

Of course she does? Why wouldn’t she? Did you see any anti Pelosi in her neighborhood?

Trump has a 96% approval rating in the Republican Party and polls show 40% of blacks will vote for trumps, up 32%

Can you share us your source of information Bud?

if you look at the main page with the Presidential polling and check the various states that in 2016 could not muster a majority of their vote for anybody -
The Senate race in Maine (Collins) is going to be Ranked Choice Voting. A number of the "little parties" like the Green Party are planning to participate, and with Ranked Choice Voting, that could weight things toward the Democrats. But I doubt many people who vote for the Green Party first will put the Republicans second. Just a guess.

Google it

Blah blah blah blah blah virus.
I understand Truth Hurts. Your messiah is in big trouble.

I'd love to see a Blue Wave, but not lose Susan Collins. I won't go into why--you've heard me praise her before.

Google it

Why? Let me guess you don’t have one?

I'd love to see a Blue Wave, but not lose Susan Collins. I won't go into why--you've heard me praise her before.
I always liked Olympia Snowe

Google it

Why? Let me guess you don’t have one?
I do

I always liked Olympia Snowe
Yes. It was amazing that Maine produced two centrist women I could admire, all at the same time. I was sorry to see her go, but I understood why, too.

Forum List

Back