Will Republicans lose a Senator in North Carolina and Colorado?

Can Doug Jones survive in Alabama? The short answer is NO.
No, Jones will lose his seat

As will McSally in AZ and Collins in Maine

Sue Collins has been predicted to lose for the last two cycles, and won. Collins will squeak thru again.
McSally is a coin toss in AZ. Hope she wins.
Gardner is probably gone, CO is doped up, unless the regular folks had enough "progress".
Tillis is probably safe in NC

Even if you're right and the 3 toss-ups go Democrat, (Collins, McSally, Gardner) the Senate stays GOP, 51-49.
Collins will have to pull this one out of her ass. She has solid competition this time.

She has been straddling the fence for too long and is due for a fall. Standing with Trump does not help her
I'd love to see a Blue Wave, but not lose Susan Collins. I won't go into why--you've heard me praise her before.
I always liked Olympia Snowe
Yes. It was amazing that Maine produced two centrist women I could admire, all at the same time. I was sorry to see her go, but I understood why, too.
She had enough of the partisan bullshit
Classy lady

The senate is safe...no one is predicting anything close to the dems taking the senate....everyone's money is on the GOP taking back the house from the ice cream bitch.....

In here you can defend this clown president how and what ever you want. Out there Americans knew who is responsible for this CV Pandemic crisis and all those BS has to end one way or the other. Dragging these incompetent GOPs with him. So senate is in big trouble.

Blah blah blah blah blah virus.
I understand Truth Hurts. Your messiah is in big trouble.

Yeah....Joe Biden is a shoe-in. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Can Pat Tillis and Gardner survive bring associated with Donald Trump?
As I composed this threat they are both trailing their opponents in the polls.
Republicans cannot afford to slip in the Senate. Democrats already control the House.

Don't forget that in 2018 the democrats won 31 seats in districts that Trump won in 2016.
Those 31 seats will swing back to the GOP in 2020 when Trump is on the ballot.
So the House goes back to the GOP. (The GOP actually only needs 20 of those 31 seats)

So if what you say comes true, we will live in the Un-United States of Dystopia. All those still "fighting" the Civil War will do the rebel yell, and then wonder what the heck we got our selves into.

Can Doug Jones survive in Alabama? The short answer is NO.
No, Jones will lose his seat

As will McSally in AZ and Collins in Maine

Sue Collins has been predicted to lose for the last two cycles, and won. Collins will squeak thru again.
McSally is a coin toss in AZ. Hope she wins.
Gardner is probably gone, CO is doped up, unless the regular folks had enough "progress".
Tillis is probably safe in NC

Even if you're right and the 3 toss-ups go Democrat, (Collins, McSally, Gardner) the Senate stays GOP, 51-49.
Collins will have to pull this one out of her ass. She has solid competition this time.

She has been straddling the fence for too long and is due for a fall. Standing with Trump does not help her
I'd love to see a Blue Wave, but not lose Susan Collins. I won't go into why--you've heard me praise her before.
I always liked Olympia Snowe
Yes. It was amazing that Maine produced two centrist women I could admire, all at the same time. I was sorry to see her go, but I understood why, too.
She had enough of the partisan bullshit
Classy lady

And that was even before the Rump Dump.

Republicans cannot afford to slip in the Senate. Democrats already control the House.
Trump has a 96% approval rating in the Republican Party and polls show 40% of blacks will vote for trumps, up 32%

Who’s going to beat republicans?
You lied about 40% of blacks.
Delete your BS fake stat.
Google it. ZDemocrats are going to win shit this year you might want to get ready for 2032

Oh! the mystery of missing link.

2020 election will be fun. This country is in big trouble and someone has to pay for all the American miseries. Im sure it’s not democrats.

As far as blacks??? Michigan armed protesters came with swastikas and ROPES. Who do you think are those for? LIBERATE Michigan. Who sent them there?

Black voters will come out in big numbers this year. Go VP Kamala Harris.

The senate is safe...no one is predicting anything close to the dems taking the senate....everyone's money is on the GOP taking back the house from the ice cream bitch.....

In here you can defend this clown president how and what ever you want. Out there Americans knew who is responsible for this CV Pandemic crisis and all those BS has to end one way or the other. Dragging these incompetent GOPs with him. So senate is in big trouble.
You are high....Joe is your candidate and democrats all over America are signing petitions to remove Joe and put in Hillary or Mrs Obama in his place....the dems are headed for a whipping the likes we have yet to see in America....hold on to your britches...its going to be epic.....

And, with any luck Amy Whatzerface will force Moscow Mitch into retirement in Kentucky.

And, with any luck Amy Whatzerface will force Moscow Mitch into retirement in Kentucky.

And he won't even have to change his facial expression.

GettyImages-1091610176.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has a 96% approval rating in the Republican Party and polls show 40% of blacks will vote for trumps, up 32%

Can you share us your source of information Bud?
Google it
With liars are asked to provide evidence, they say "Google it".

Can you share us your source of information Bud?
Google it
With liars are asked to provide evidence, they say "Google it".
Do some work

You are high....Joe is your candidate and democrats all over America are signing petitions to remove Joe and put in Hillary or Mrs Obama in his place....the dems are headed for a whipping the likes we have yet to see in America....hold on to your britches...its going to be epic.....
The only ones circulating petitions to dump Joe are Republicans

polls show 40% of blacks will vote for trumps

No they don't.
Yes they will , that’s what the polls show

There are zero polls that show that. I don't understand why people like you lie about this stuff. It's like you somehow believe you can magically change reality by pretending.
HUGE. Black Support for President Trump Reaches 40% a Week Before Midterm Election

Here’s two! Stop trolling me boy

polls show 40% of blacks will vote for trumps

No they don't.
Yes they will , that’s what the polls show

There are zero polls that show that. I don't understand why people like you lie about this stuff. It's like you somehow believe you can magically change reality by pretending.
HUGE. Black Support for President Trump Reaches 40% a Week Before Midterm Election

Here’s two! Stop trolling me boy

LOL!! October 2018? That's your evidence? Tell me, Trumpelstiltskin, what percentage of blacks voted Republican in the midterms that following week? Is that why the Republicans lost 41 House seats and seven governorships, because they got all of this black support?

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back