🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Sanders confront the Clinton machine about the rigged election process tonight in the debate?

No. He's been paid off or threatened. He'll avoid going there. Bet on it.

:lol: You're obviously talking about someone other than Bernie Sanders...

Already been paid off or sufficiently threatened. It's a done-deal. Bet on it.

As I say, you're talking about someone else.

Ha, you keep on believing that. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

What is there in Sanders' past history that suggests your scenario?

No. He's been paid off or threatened. He'll avoid going there. Bet on it.

The DNC and Clinton have already struck the deals. She stepped aside and allowed Hussein in. In exchange, the DNC promised her the next Democratic Nomination. Sanders is done. It is what it is.

The only reason bernie shows up at the debates is to interfere on hillary's behalf when she's questioned about her emails. Saturday's a good night for a debate since the dnc doesn't want too many voters seeing or listening to hillary.

The DNC and Clinton have already struck the deals. She stepped aside and allowed Hussein in. In exchange, the DNC promised her the next Democratic Nomination. Sanders is done. It is what it is.

Which RW blog told you that?

Don't have to be 'RW' to see it. The deals have already been struck. She made it easier for Hussein. Her reward will be the Nomination. Bet on that.

Don't have to be 'RW' to see it.

Do you also see dead people? My guess is unless Sanders strides out on stage and cold-cocks her, you're going to cling to your little tinfoil hat theory and pretend you've got some inside track on what goes on offstage. Enjoy...

The last debate Bernie gave her a pass on sending/recieving Top Secret emails around the world willy-nilly. He could have ripped into her, maybe obtain a few facts to toss in?

He is there to a.) make her appear more "normal", b.) to give legitimacy to the DNC process.

time.com/4155953/bernie-sanders-data-breach-dnc-voter-file/

The Clinton machine (dnc) realized what a cluster fuck they might have had on their hands tonight had they not reinstated Sanders access to voter information.

Add that idiocy to a lack of debates.

Add to that idiocy putting on the debates when NO ONE IS WATCHING.

Will Sanders take it to the predetermined queen tonight?

That was just a Clinton dirty trick designed to get the attention of the media and the public in hopes of getting a TV audience tonight.

That was just a Clinton dirty trick designed to get the attention of the media and the public in hopes of getting a TV audience tonight.

Well, they scheduled the debate to attract the fewest viewers...

The last debate Bernie gave her a pass on sending/recieving Top Secret emails around the world willy-nilly.

Yeah, that part definitely came from a RW blog.

He could have ripped into her, maybe obtain a few facts to toss in?

He is there to a.) make her appear more "normal", b.) to give legitimacy to the DNC process.

Or maybe, as someone with over three decades' experience in Congress, he knows a tad bit more about the realities of the situation some anonymous poster on a message board. Just sayin'.

Nah, y'all want a bunch of yelling and name-calling like you've got with the GOP "debates." This isn't the WWF.

The Clinton machine (dnc) realized what a cluster fuck they might have had on their hands tonight had they not reinstated Sanders access to voter information.

Bernie is a wimp. If he blew off Hillary's email lies, he's not going to attack her on this fiasco. I think he thinks he can be her veep...

The last debate Bernie gave her a pass on sending/recieving Top Secret emails around the world willy-nilly.

Yeah, that part definitely came from a RW blog.

He could have ripped into her, maybe obtain a few facts to toss in?

Or maybe, as someone with over three decades' experience in Congress, he knows a tad bit more about the realities of the situation some anonymous poster on a message board. Just sayin'.

Nah, y'all want a bunch of yelling and name-calling like you've got with the GOP "debates." This isn't the WWF.

OK. rules don't apply to her. Six years of travel around. Emails with GOVT attachments to/from her but not through Controlled secure router is OK for her and huma? Try telling your boss you are going to run your company email through your home PC. You will give him copies of what you deem important when you leave the company. Nice try homus. Ever hear of Sorbanes Oxley sp?

Yep tired old Bernie should know more about it than me. That is what so troubling. He not bring it up as even an issue. There were directives from HER and BHO warning the consequences to staff about such actions as not using xxxxx.gov email server.

Damn--no fireworks over Bernie Sanders server issues. Boring time

I like the Republican "Game of thrones" rehash much more.

Didn't work. Despite being curious I watched cartoons with my grandson

Why didn't you watch Arkansas State Community College vs ITTLA Tech on ESPN?

Why didn't you watch Arkansas State Community College vs ITTLA Tech on ESPN?
Grandson?

Minions would kick their ass

The conspiracy retards are out in force. Good to see the frustration manifesting itself in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks to be a conservative these days...

The reason Hillary is looking unbeatable is because she is the most experienced and has the best resume of anyone running since GHWB in 1988.

The conspiracy retards are out in force. Good to see the frustration manifesting itself in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks to be a conservative these days...

The reason Hillary is looking unbeatable is because she is the most experienced and has the best resume of anyone running since GHWB in 1988.

She is ahead because LWNJ"s like being lied to by a professional liar.

Forum List

Back