🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Sanders confront the Clinton machine about the rigged election process tonight in the debate?

The conspiracy retards are out in force. Good to see the frustration manifesting itself in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks to be a conservative these days...

The reason Hillary is looking unbeatable is because she is the most experienced and has the best resume of anyone running since GHWB in 1988.

She is ahead because LWNJ"s like being lied to by a professional liar.

Coming from a Party that has prophetic liar Donald Trump sitting atop it's polling, that is especially humorous.

Care to stack up her resume against anyone on the GOP side? Didn't think so loser.

The conspiracy retards are out in force. Good to see the frustration manifesting itself in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks to be a conservative these days...

The reason Hillary is looking unbeatable is because she is the most experienced and has the best resume of anyone running since GHWB in 1988.

Coming from a Party that has prophetic liar Donald Trump sitting atop it's polling, that is especially humorous.

Care to stack up her resume against anyone on the GOP side? Didn't think so loser.

I have to admit that after I heard her say she was taking sniper fire when she landed in Bosnia it changed my opinion of her.

No. He's been paid off or threatened. He'll avoid going there. Bet on it.

:lol: You're obviously talking about someone other than Bernie Sanders...

Already been paid off or sufficiently threatened. It's a done-deal. Bet on it.

Before I read the rest of this thread...let me say....you are a dumb shit. You know nothing yet spout off like the guy who wrote the story. Do you ever stop making inaccurate predictions?

From what I'm hearing this morning ole Bernie groveled at the Old Shrillary's feet last night. what an embarrassment for a man wanting to be a President of our country.

But corruption is corruption and there is no bigger source of corruption on the planet than the federal government.

corruption is corruption and there is no bigger source of corruption on the planet than the federal government when the demorat scum are running the .gov :up:

time.com/4155953/bernie-sanders-data-breach-dnc-voter-file/

The Clinton machine (dnc) realized what a cluster fuck they might have had on their hands tonight had they not reinstated Sanders access to voter information.

Add that idiocy to a lack of debates.

Add to that idiocy putting on the debates when NO ONE IS WATCHING.

Will Sanders take it to the predetermined queen tonight?
Bernie is a wimp. If he blew off Hillary's email lies, he's not going to attack her on this fiasco. I think he thinks he can be her veep...
Did I nail that or what?

Hillary to her base of voters

u7Y2O1g.png

Can you imagine being a Democrat and watching that pathetic thing they called a DEBATE last night. I'd be hanging my head in shame.

time.com/4155953/bernie-sanders-data-breach-dnc-voter-file/

The Clinton machine (dnc) realized what a cluster fuck they might have had on their hands tonight had they not reinstated Sanders access to voter information.

Add that idiocy to a lack of debates.

Add to that idiocy putting on the debates when NO ONE IS WATCHING.

Will Sanders take it to the predetermined queen tonight?
Bernie is a wimp. If he blew off Hillary's email lies, he's not going to attack her on this fiasco. I think he thinks he can be her veep...
Did I nail that or what?

What.

the one clip I saw I thought old Bernie was going to start foaming at the mouth he was so nasty. they were just UGLY and blaming America and Americans again for everything happening to us.

Forum List

Back