Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

If I am not wanted in such a game, can I ask why I am being shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't count the number of times that I have had no other choice but to ask such a question about anyone. In other words, I haven't changed a bit unlike so many other people here have apparently.
You are a Pharisee tossing out all this "God bless you always" stuff for appearance sake even as you are supporting physical violence.

You are not alone in defending a bully bitchslapping a smaller man over a stupid comment by a PAID COMEDIAN. Most of us don't understand your mindset, but....whatever floats yer boat. You are entitled to your opinion, just as we all are. And this is still a hot topic.
I think it is probably sexual in nature with her.

That back woods mentality where a "real" man is one who dominates weaker men runs strong in some.

You are a Pharisee tossing out all this "God bless you always" stuff for appearance sake even as you are supporting physical violence.
I never said that I support it. The only thing that I have ever tried to point out is the fact that people should be prepared for all forms of retribution due to the good possibility of there being plenty of people out there still who do not give a flying flip what the laws are as Will has pointed out perfectly for us.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

It's her sigline, that God Bless stuff. She is defending her opinion...which goes against the majority but that's her prob, ya know? She means well. I think. For her own opinion. I guess. lol

I never said that I support it. The only thing that I have ever tried to point out is the fact that people should be prepared for all forms of retribution due to the good possibility of there being plenty of people out there still who do not give a flying flip what the laws are as Will has pointed out perfectly for us.

Holly
You stated that Rock needs to apologize to Will and Jada. No. He does not. He was hired to be host of the Oscars and he was hired BECAUSE of his "job" as a comedian that tosses out insults as jokes...and in this case, it was not that insulting since Jada herself said she "loved" her bald ass head. What surprised everyone, including me, was you wanting the VICTIM to apologize for something he was PAID to do by the Academy Awards...which in essence is like asking a rape victim to apologize to her attacker because she was wearing skimpy outfit.

Now let that sink in and maybe you will finally get the gist.

I think it is probably sexual in nature with her.

That back woods mentality where a "real" man is one who dominates weaker men runs strong in some.
Nah. I consider it more ...um....well....simple minded? Like others around here who faun all over celebs and tv characters. Romper Room mentality.

You stated that Rock needs to apologize to Will and Jada. No. He does not. He was hired to be host of the Oscars and he was hired BECAUSE of his "job" as a comedian that tosses out insults as jokes...and in this case, it was not that insulting since Jada herself said she "loved" her bald ass head. What surprised everyone, including me, was you wanting the VICTIM to apologize for something he was PAID to do by the Academy Awards...which in essence is like asking a rape victim to apologize to her attacker because she was wearing skimpy outfit.

Now let that sink in and maybe you will finally get the gist.
To me, what ended up happening in response doesn't make what Chris is guilty of any less wrong. What he and anyone who supports him obviously doesn't get yet is that the rest of us have the right to look at his approach in whatever way that we want to look at and if it doesn't mirror his frame of mind, how is that the fault of those who don't agree with him? If he has the freedom to make jokes in whatever way that he sees fit, we have the right to disagree with his approach if we choose to. How our disagreement is expressed on the other hand of course is a whole other different story. Like I said in an earlier message, whoever said that two wrongs don't make a right must have gotten a big fat F in math class because when you multiply two negatives, a positive product is the only thing that you do your ending up with. My only question is will there ever be an apology out of Chris? My guess would be no should he only end up with more money on his plate due to how Will decided to respond to him. If anything, what Will did may only make Chris become even more obnoxious. In other words, I hope Will is a happy guy now and yes I mean that with all of the sarcasm in the world. (shaking my head)

God bless you and Will and Chris always!!!

Holly

P.S. To recap, just because we may have the freedom to be a word that I can't say doesn't mean that we should go ahead and be a word that I can't say. Also that right there is just it. If Chris didn't want Will to throw down the pom poms and get into such a game, why did he go out of his way to show Will how to play it? In other words, if something can't be finished by a certain person, what is the point in getting it started by that one person?

Last edited:
^^^^^Whatever, with a big fat eye roll. :rolleyes:

You didn't answer my question, either. You just droned.

I'll ask again:

SHOULD A RAPE VICTIM APOLOGIZE TO HER RAPIST IF SHE WAS WEARING SKIMPY CLOTHING? After all..it would be HER fault too, right?

God Bless your doofy head, too.

^^^ One person's idea of skimpy may not mirror another person's idea of skimpy. Also I saw it said that Chris had a miserable childhood which is what led him to being the way that he is now. Why should Jada or anyone else be punished for something that they didn't have anything to do with?

God bless you and her and any other Chris Rock victims who are out there always!!!

Holly

P.S. People don't need to be dressed in any special way in order for a rape act to happen anyway. Do keep in mind that kids are sadly rape victims too. I wouldn't be surprised if any animals out there are too.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar says Will Smith's slap 'perpetuated stereotypes' against Black people​

Well it's not a false-stereotype.
There's too much evidence that black men beat their wives and their girlfriends.

My wife always had several white friends who were toting around a brown baby...pining after their nappy-haired Dreadlocks wearing boyfriend who happened to be married.....and saying "Well....he's got alot of pride"!!!

I said; "Oh....he beats you and leaves you alone because of his pride?" "And you follow him around like a puppy-dog for it?"

My wife had two other husbands who were black.....and they used to come home late and start a fight with her because, she said, they got in an argument with their girlfriend, and he came home and took it out on her. Her first husband almost beat her to death several times.

Last edited:
To me, what ended up happening in response doesn't make what Chris is guilty of any less wrong. What he and anyone who supports him obviously doesn't get yet is that the rest of us have the right to look at his approach in whatever way that we want to look at and if it doesn't mirror his frame of mind, how is that the fault of those who don't agree with him? If he has the freedom to make jokes in whatever way that he sees fit, we have the right to disagree with his approach if we choose to. How our disagreement is expressed on the other hand of course is a whole other different story. Like I said in an earlier message, whoever said that two wrongs don't make a right must have gotten a big fat F in math class because when you multiply two negatives, a positive product is the only thing that you do your ending up with. My only question is will there ever be an apology out of Chris? My guess would be no should he only end up with more money on his plate due to how Will decided to respond to him. If anything, what Will did may only make Chris become even more obnoxious. In other words, I hope Will is a happy guy now and yes I mean that with all of the sarcasm in the world. (shaking my head)

God bless you and Will and Chris always!!!

Holly

P.S. To recap, just because we may have the freedom to be a word that I can't say doesn't mean that we should go ahead and be a word that I can't say. Also that right there is just it. If Chris didn't want Will to throw down the pom poms and get into such a game, why did he go out of his way to show Will how to play it? In other words, if something can't be finished by a certain person, what is the point in getting it started by that one person?
Chris has a whole new series of jokes he can create from the slap.
He can talk about it to sell-out crowds now for another 20-30 mins....and he won't have to use the "N" word once and be funny as heck.

Will Smith just said that God told him to go slap Chris Rock. Is there not ANYONE on the left that can ever take personal responsibility for anything they do?

Chris has a whole new series of jokes he can create from the slap.
He can talk about it to sell-out crowds now for another 20-30 mins....and he won't have to use the "N" word once and be funny as heck.
There you go. If anything, Will only helped add to the guy's list of material. In other words, does he truly hate the guy, or does he really have strong feelings for him to where he will do anything to make sure that the guy is even more successful and nothing less?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

2D523A6B-4933-4FE7-958B-B44EF064F00B.jpeg

I was only using that as another example of something that shouldn't be made light of. Nothing more.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Problem is I don't believe she is suffering from that condition.

Check out alopecia in these photos.

Now let's look at jada smith's alopecia

Ooops, sorry that last one was with her lover that she didn't apologize for and emasculated her husband that she supposedly loves with.

I'm really not sure why I unable to post pictures or use bold face or italicize words.

Anyway, not seeing this severe problem medically with her at all. Also the fact that will smith laughed initially means he was instigated to do it.

Holly
You know, my own son was very small for his age, very unathletic and bullied mercilessly by the bigger, older black kids at his school where he was in the minority. Your justifying bullying is very offensive to me as a parent.

Luckily for you, I am not the time to do as you
^^^ One person's idea of skimpy may not mirror another person's idea of skimpy. Also I saw it said that Chris had a miserable childhood which is what led him to being the way that he is now. Why should Jada or anyone else be punished for something that they didn't have anything to do with?

God bless you and her and any other Chris Rock victims who are out there always!!!

Holly

P.S. People don't need to be dressed in any special way in order for a rape act to happen anyway. Do keep in mind that kids are sadly rape victims too. I wouldn't be surprised if any animals out there are too.
Chris Rock VICTIMS?

You get further and further away from Jesus' teachings with each post

Are you sure you aren't working for that red fellow with cloven hooves instead?

^^^ Yes. Whoever else he has taken shots at, why should they be punished for whatever is problem is? What Will is guilty of is one thing. My only question is, what is Chris's excuse for whatever move it is that he decides to make and why should any of the moves be encouraged? If his moves are bad, being a cheerleader for him will only dig the holes of those who choose to cheer him on.

Holly

P.S. I once heard this said during a church service. If you decide to go hanging out with the chickens, you yourself will eventually start to cluck just like they do? Who would you rather have for company, Chris, Will, or someone else entirely?

Problem is I don't believe she is suffering from that condition.

Check out alopecia in these photos.

Now let's look at jada smith's alopecia

Ooops, sorry that last one was with her lover that she didn't apologize for and emasculated her husband that she supposedly loves with.

I'm really not sure why I unable to post pictures or use bold face or italicize words.

Anyway, not seeing this severe problem medically with her at all. Also the fact that will smith laughed initially means he was instigated to do it.
Of course you don't....it doesn't fit your "narrative".

Forum List

Back