Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

There are some folks on here like that.....but you seem to feel that all White People are the same.
Well we know that is bullshit, I have never lumped all white folks together. I just lump all you racist together.
All I did was place a mirror in front of you and said "Just Look At Yourself"
Try looking at one yourself.
You seem to think that nobody notices that you're a worse racist than the people you hate. I don't have to read other people's posts to figure that out.
Funny how the racist have always tried to label the folks who point out their racism as racist.
FYI, wearing a MAGA hat isn't racist. You're just foolish enough to buy the BS that the Marxists in the media feed you.
The majority of folks wearing MAGA hats are probably racist, because they damn sure cheer awful loud when the racist remarks are being made.

Well we know that is bullshit, I have never lumped all white folks together. I just lump all you racist together.

Try looking at one yourself.

Funny how the racist have always tried to label the folks who point out their racism as racist.

The majority of folks wearing MAGA hats are probably racist, because they damn sure cheer awful loud when the racist remarks are being made.
Sorry, but you do lump all white folks together. To you a white face is the face of a racist. (CRT)

I look at myself in the mirror every day. I married a black woman 43 years ago....been with her since 77'.
That doesn't mean I can't be racist.....but it sure as shit doesn't mean I don't have an open mind.
And claiming I'm a racist because I can spot racists is a circular argument....and not worthy of consideration.
Just because I don't think like you doesn't mean you can get away with calling me a racist.
And saying that the majority of people wearing MAGA hats are racists is a racist comment. The only reason you think that way is because you fell for the MSM's propaganda. Most people who wear MAGA hats do it because they support Trump and love America, not because they want to lynch black people.

Obama could put terrorists in his administration (Muslim Brotherhood members).....and you automatically don't think he's a terrorist or even a terrorist sympathizer.
But you think you can get away with this "quilt by association" BS whenever you talk about Trump or his supporters.
A red hat isn't a sign of racism....and not wearing a mask isn't a sign of racism....neither is refusing to get the jab. But the left has used it to get people fired, ruin lives, and put people out of the military.

When the Pandemic started most blacks refused to wear a mask....when everyone else was doing it. You see...I paid attention. Most blacks wouldn't wear one till you all started saying it was what black people should do. The left decided that wearing a mask was a badge of honor for blacks and conformists. You could recognize each other on the street because wearing one outside told everyone who you voted for. Only an idiot or a Democrat wears a mask outdoors.

Sorry, but you do lump all white folks together. To you a white face is the face of a racist. (CRT)

I look at myself in the mirror every day. I married a black woman 43 years ago....been with her since 77'.
That doesn't mean I can't be racist.....but it sure as shit doesn't mean I don't have an open mind.
And claiming I'm a racist because I can spot racists is a circular argument....and not worthy of consideration.
Just because I don't think like you doesn't mean you can get away with calling me a racist.
And saying that the majority of people wearing MAGA hats are racists is a racist comment. The only reason you think that way is because you fell for the MSM's propaganda. Most people who wear MAGA hats do it because they support Trump and love America, not because they want to lynch black people.

Obama could put terrorists in his administration (Muslim Brotherhood members).....and you automatically don't think he's a terrorist or even a terrorist sympathizer.
But you think you can get away with this "quilt by association" BS whenever you talk about Trump or his supporters.
A red hat isn't a sign of racism....and not wearing a mask isn't a sign of racism....neither is refusing to get the jab. But the left has used it to get people fired, ruin lives, and put people out of the military.

When the Pandemic started most blacks refused to wear a mask....when everyone else was doing it. You see...I paid attention. Most blacks wouldn't wear one till you all started saying it was what black people should do. The left decided that wearing a mask was a badge of honor for blacks and conformists. You could recognize each other on the street because wearing one outside told everyone who you voted for. Only an idiot or a Democrat wears a mask outdoors.
Ah least the best post of the day. Maybe of the week. Maybe of the Month.

Sadly, the racist to whom you were responding won’t grasp it.

Jada Pinket-Smith is a little too sensitive.

This video is long, but he breaks it all down, and seems like a reasonable explanation - it was not staged at all.

Funny how you clowns can NEVER post any of my racist remarks.
No problem:

• "Well we know that is bullshit, I have never lumped all white folks together. I just lump all you racist together."
  • "The majority of folks wearing MAGA hats are probably racist, because they damn sure cheer awful loud when the racist remarks are being made."
  • "I don't have to fabricate racist in this country, you guys come a dime a dozen."
  • "Yep and your is racist, ignorant, MAGA Bullshit"
  • "No, you support someone who is black that will bow down and kiss your ass to be accepted by you. See I am not that black man."
  • "You racist POS, he is black in color only."
  • "Well you have proven that. You were boot licking long before Biden hit the scene. You don't have a problem kissing Trump's white ass."

You see it's easy to spot a racist.....a racist is someone who puts race in just about everything they say. You even put it in your handle. A racist is someone who says "Kiss my black ass" instead of "Kiss my ass".
A racist is someone who looks at someone and feels they can judge them by the color of their skin instead of the quality of their character.
You're one step from telling us to start up the ovens so you can cook you some MAGA hat wearing motherfuckers.

Last edited:
The only point that I have ever tried to make at this forum no matter what the subject of conversation happens to be is that if a person isn't going to show any respect, they shouldn't expect any in return because if they do, they are only setting their own selves up for one heck of a fall.

God bless you and Chris and Will and Jada always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, don't go blaming anyone else but yourself should you be the one who ends up hurting the most at the end of the day. After all, what do you think is going to happen should you go looking for a fight? One eventually will be dumped on your plate.

So NOW the academy awards people are beginning to act. Little too late for that. Smith did what he did, he was not thrown out or the cops take him in, given an award, got a standing ovation for smacking Rock, went to the after party and danced and sang. How sweet. :rolleyes:

But the AA folks are going to "punish" him. Again, :rolleyes:

They are "outraged". Um hm. And once again, :rolleyes:

The only point that I have ever tried to make at this forum no matter what the subject of conversation happens to be is that if a person isn't going to show any respect, they shouldn't expect any in return because if they do, they are only setting their own selves up for one heck of a fall.

Holly

P.S. In other words, don't go blaming anyone else but yourself should you be the one who ends up hurting the most at the end of the day. After all, what do you think is going to happen should you go looking for a fight? One eventually will be dumped on your plate.
Who are you addressing???

Anyone who is interested enough in what I bring to this particular online barbecue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You are not alone in defending a bully bitchslapping a smaller man over a stupid comment by a PAID COMEDIAN. Most of us don't understand your mindset, but....whatever floats yer boat. You are entitled to your opinion, just as we all are. And this is still a hot topic.

Holly

What you keep saying is that you support physical violence by bullies attacking somebody weaker than themselves in order to prove their dominance.

How totally UNLIKE Jesus, you are.

Did YOU know of Jada's self-reported condition at the time of the physical assault? I saw a woman who has a full head of hair, but shaved it off, myself. Where are all the patches of missing hair, anyway? If you didn't know of it at the time, why do you expect the victim in this to have known it, too?

You are just using any excuse you can come up with to justify the attack that appeals to you since it involves a bigger man dominating a smaller.

You are not alone in defending a bully bitchslapping a smaller man over a stupid comment by a PAID COMEDIAN. Most of us don't understand your mindset, but....whatever floats yer boat. You are entitled to your opinion, just as we all are. And this is still a hot topic.
I don't look at Chris as a smaller person compared to Will. If anything, they are only from the same pod in my opinion due to how they both chose to present themselves. All that we can do is pray that in real life, a positive will be the product that we get from the two negatives just like we get when in math class. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What you keep saying is that you support physical violence by bullies attacking somebody weaker than themselves in order to prove their dominance.

How totally UNLIKE Jesus, you are.

Did YOU know of Jada's self-reported condition at the time of the physical assault? I saw a woman who has a full head of hair, but shaved it off, myself. Where are all the patches of missing hair, anyway? If you didn't know of it at the time, why do you expect the victim in this to have known it, too?

You are just using any excuse you can come up with to justify the attack that appeals to you since it involves a bigger man dominating a smaller.
I don't look at Chris as a smaller person compared to Will. If anything, they are only from the same pod in my opinion due to how they both chose to present themselves. All that we can do is pray that in real life, a positive will be the product that we get from the two negatives just like we get when in math class. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I always knew you were a phony.
If I am not wanted in such a game, can I ask why I am being shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't count the number of times that I have had no other choice but to ask such a question about anyone. In other words, I haven't changed a bit unlike so many other people here have apparently.

I think it's sad that Will Smith has allowed himself to be convinced that he doesn't deserve respect in his marriage, considering that there are thousands of women who would think themselves lucky to be with him, rather than thinking they're doing him a favor by being present occasionally.
Agreed. He needs to get away from her and save himself.

The true love of her life died because he offended some black man.

View attachment 623383
Ironic considering what she had her husband do to another man.

6aqjrt.jpg

Forum List

Back