Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

She chose to go bald. She could have worn a wig or a hat. If Jada is the equivalent of a castrated man then she's the equivalent of a naked castrated man showing off his smooth spot.

Sorry, not buying it. Note how Will Smith was laughing until Jada was not. That's when the violence started. IMO, their marriage is poisonous and Jada Pinkett Smith is the poison. Will needs to save himself by divorcing her.

6ajru0.jpg

I think it's sad that Will Smith has allowed himself to be convinced that he doesn't deserve respect in his marriage, considering that there are thousands of women who would think themselves lucky to be with him, rather than thinking they're doing him a favor by being present occasionally.

You're like the biggest racist on this forum. You're credibility on the subject of racism is nil at this point.
The View is talking about this. How people are going to think "black people don't know how to act" They point out Chris Rock is black and he knew how to act.

Oh, and they are also talking about how Chris Rock has childhood trauma of being abused/bullied. So what Will did to him was fucked up. Or must really be fucking with Chris' mind. Like most of us, we don't think what happened to us in high school can happen to us as adults because adults don't bitch slap each other.

Well then, I guess we should just ruin his life….Right?
We? It's not my job to ruin anyone's life. I just speak for myself and vote with my own pocketbook. That organized cancel-culture shit is for the weenies on the left.

I think it's sad that Will Smith has allowed himself to be convinced that he doesn't deserve respect in his marriage, considering that there are thousands of women who would think themselves lucky to be with him, rather than thinking they're doing him a favor by being present occasionally.
Like Will said. Love will make you do some crazy shit.

Nothing is off limits. Everything can be acknowledged in any way from everyone. That right there is the point that I am trying to make and if the illegal line is crossed by anyone, get ready for the handcuffs then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

the comic genuinely had no idea that Jada had alopecia and his remark was supposed to be an innocent joke about her hair. They added that Chris "doesn't have a mean bone in his body."​

Chris said that he endured “just a horrible existence” and “every day was hell” as he was targeted at his predominantly white school.​

“I think I’ve dealt with it because I can write jokes about it, but I never dealt with it. It was just a horrible existence. The closest character I can relate to is Tim Robbins in The Shawshank [Redemption], every day was hell.”​

“I was a ****** and I got my fucking ass beat and I got physically fucked up and sometimes some sexual shit happened,” he added. “I wasn’t raped, but rape-ish.”​

Probably stuck a finger up his butt.

“I was doing a movie a couple of years ago and one of my bullies was working security on the movie — a guy who literally, one day at school, turned me upside down and shook the money out of my pockets.”​

“He was kind of ashamed and I gave him just a quick look, like, ‘Hey man, I hope you’re doing well, take care,’ and I kept it moving. I didn’t like, ‘Get him off the set, get him fired!’” he said.​

Just like he didn't press charges against Will. God bless you always Chris.

The View is talking about this. How people are going to think "black people don't know how to act" They point out Chris Rock is black and he knew how to act.

Oh, and they are also talking about how Chris Rock has childhood trauma of being abused/bullied. So what Will did to him was fucked up. Or must really be fucking with Chris' mind. Like most of us, we don't think what happened to us in high school can happen to us as adults because adults don't bitch slap each other.
I have pointed it out before that Smith is the much larger man and Rock the much smaller.

Those defending the bullying don't acknowledge that or understand that this an ingrained pattern of behavior that has existed since childhood. In fact, both the bully and the targets of bullies tend to create a symbiosis between them. The targets are invariably not only much smaller than the bullies , but much SMARTER, too. Rock is the very embodiment of the picked-on smart little kid whose sharp wit is a direct result of his life experience.

Just thought it's interesting. I was trying to explain how hitting someone is so high school not an adult thing to do. And it turns out Chris Rock was bullied in high school. And for a guy who was bullied in high school to get smacked like that as an adult. I'm surprised he doesn't have PTSD.

Just thought it's interesting. I was trying to explain how hitting someone is so high school not an adult thing to do. And it turns out Chris Rock was bullied in high school. And for a guy who was bullied in high school to get smacked like that as an adult. I'm surprised he doesn't have PTSD.
Lot's of comics had that kind of background.

Forum List

Back