Will Smith Endorses Donald Trump

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
He says says Black people keep suffering despite Biden being in full control for four years.

I never would have guessed he'd endorse Donald Trump. I always figured him for a Hollywood liberal, but here it is...

Last edited:
Obiden 1.0 did nothing to improve the Black problem (trapped in inner city killing-crime jungles) either. Only Trump policy (make money) was helping the situation. So they launched Flu and stole back the WH. They Can’t have things improving. They want the Chaos.

He says says Black people keep suffering despite Biden being in full control for four years.

I never would have guessed he'd endorse Donald Trump. I always figured him for a Hollywood liberal, but here it is...

1720106881139.png

he's also a scientologist. so there is that.

do you have a link that works?

Not sure if a boon or not. Most likely not.

Now if Alonzo Rivera endorses Trump and comes and dances, that would be cool.

Yeah not buying this is Will Smith. The voice is off and video doesn't show Smith talking.

Forum List

Back