🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will someone please explain to me how the Republicans 'gained' seats in the Senate?

Yeah but who is going to clear the FBI now that Sessions is gone?

The Democrats will pick up at minimum, 35 seats from Republicans....

The House has never picked up as many as 35 seats from Republicans in any of our elections in the past 40 years....

THAT is a Historic number, for the Democrats.... not even in the democratic blue wave in 2006, where Pelosi became Speaker of the House, and all the hooting and the hollering from Democrats on that election, did the house representatives, take as many seats AWAY from the Republicans!

I guess it's all in how you look at it.... ;)

They had a +6 margin over the Democrats going into the midterms (52-46). And now they (apparently) have a +4 margin over the Democrats (51-47)...if I am not mistaken.

So where did the Republicans 'gain' that I keep reading about?

And the Democrats got 12 million more votes.

Republicans don't win elections. Not by the people anyway.
Why the fuckity fuck does that sorry excuse for a moral victory even matter?

You lost.

:dunno:

The House has never picked up as many as 35 seats from Republicans in any of our elections in the past 40 years....

THAT is a Historic number, for the Democrats.... not even in the democratic blue wave in 2006, where Pelosi became Speaker of the House, and all the hooting and the hollering from Democrats on that election, did the house representatives, take as many seats AWAY from the Republicans!

Republicans took 62 seats in 2010.

Sure the dems picked up 35 seats, just because 40 chikin-shit incumbent GOP congressmen "retired".

Oh please, the dems didn't take the 35 seats, the 40 seats were a gift.

And when the count is finished the Dems will win 35-40.

They had a +6 margin over the Democrats going into the midterms (52-46). And now they (apparently) have a +4 margin over the Democrats (51-47)...if I am not mistaken.

How many races did the Dems just win with their 12 million more votes?

You are mistaken. Before the election the Republicans led the Democrats in the Senate, 51 to 49, counting the two independents who caucused with the Democrats. After the election, the Republicans lead the Democrats 52 to 46 with the Republican candidates leading in two races still too close to call.

Ah you’re just sore over the election.
Why would I be sore ? My guy (in Florida) won in the Senate. My guy won the governor. Cruz beat O'Rourke. And the blue wave turned out to be a few blue bubbles.

th
The margin could be bigger, but there’s no denying the achievement of picking up 27 seats and counting.

All of which should be recounted; the illegal vote is huge this time.

And when the count is finished the Dems will win 35-40.
my guess is 37....!!!! :)

You are mistaken. Before the election the Republicans led the Democrats in the Senate, 51 to 49, counting the two independents who caucused with the Democrats. After the election, the Republicans lead the Democrats 52 to 46 with the Republican candidates leading in two races still too close to call.
FYI-
the Democrat took the lead in Arizona....by about 10,000 votes, but there is still another 300,000 or so, left to count

Sure the dems picked up 35 seats, just because 40 chikin-shit incumbent GOP congressmen "retired".

Oh please, the dems didn't take the 35 seats, the 40 seats were a gift.
so, is that how it works in all elections, even if it is the Repubs taking seats that were held by Democrats previously? :p

FYI-
the Democrat took the lead in Arizona....by about 10,000 votes, but there is still another 300,000 or so, left to count
It's a nail biter.

FYI-
It's a nail biter.
The Republican Candidate still has a good shot at it too! It is a nail biter alright!

FYI-
And the Democrats are trying to steal the seat.

Dems are busy stuffing the ballot boxes in Arizona, they’ll try to steal that one too.
Sorry fool. It's Republicans practicing voter suppression.

Former Colorado GOP chairman Steve Curtis found guilty of voter fraud, forgery

Republicans accuse Democrats an an attempt to divert the attention. Oldest con in the book.

And no one knows scams and cons like the GOP. Look how they ran on defending pre existing conditions. Only t@rds could believe that. Did you believe that?

LMAO So if a Rep wins its because of voter suppression??

So the same should apply for a Dem win.

Voter suppression sucks. LOL

Hillary won the popular vote because of California and Trump won more States and that boys and girls is why the Electoral College elects the President...

Yes, I am teaching you something even though you will deny it!

Forum List

Back