Will the 3 fired cops still go it alone without the badges...inquiring minds wanna know

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The Wilmington Police Department took the action on Wednesday against Cpl. Jessie Moore, and officers Kevin Piner and Brian Gilmore. Each was accused of violating standards of conduct, criticism and use of inappropriate jokes and slurs.
Later, according to the investigation, Piner told Moore that he feels a civil war is coming and that he is ready. Piner said he was going to buy a new assault rifle, and soon “we are just going to go out and start slaughtering them (expletive)” Blacks. “I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.” Moore responded that he wouldn’t do that.

I'd be curious to know if these 3 brave bitches with a badge are still willing to partake in a civil war now that they don't have the Police Unions or badges to back they ass's up and would they be willing to paste their photos for public view? I've tried to find their photo's but they're no where to be found....How the hell you gonna get a statue someday, big boys, if we don't know what yall look like, eh?

Just another sad example of why we should not only defund the police, but clean house of tax paid racist who do nothing but harm black people, CAUSE THE FUK THEY CAN

They won't be participating because they are no longer protected by a badge and uniform. It's easy to talk shit when the law gives you extra power, but now they are regular citizens who can't call back up to come help them.

The Wilmington Police Department took the action on Wednesday against Cpl. Jessie Moore, and officers Kevin Piner and Brian Gilmore. Each was accused of violating standards of conduct, criticism and use of inappropriate jokes and slurs.
Later, according to the investigation, Piner told Moore that he feels a civil war is coming and that he is ready. Piner said he was going to buy a new assault rifle, and soon “we are just going to go out and start slaughtering them (expletive)” Blacks. “I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.” Moore responded that he wouldn’t do that.

I'd be curious to know if these 3 brave bitches with a badge are still willing to partake in a civil war now that they don't have the Police Unions or badges to back they ass's up and would they be willing to paste their photos for public view? I've tried to find their photo's but they're no where to be found....How the hell you gonna get a statue someday, big boys, if we don't know what yall look like, eh?

Just another sad example of why we should not only defund the police, but clean house of tax paid racist who do nothing but harm black people, CAUSE THE FUK THEY CAN
tiger in your other thread a few days ago about how cops dont do anything but sit around,you said in that thread that cops dont even solve crimes.....i asked who does solve crimes then?...you kinda mysteriously disappeared from the thread....want to answer that now?....

Link to the story, for those that want to see it.

tiger in your other thread a few days ago about how cops dont do anything but sit around,you said in that thread that cops dont even solve crimes.....i asked who does solve crimes then?...you kinda mysteriously disappeared from the thread....want to answer that now?....

This thread is not about the one you are trying to discuss. Keep this thread on topic.

I suspect that whether you are white or black, if you try to loot their house or threaten their family they will pull out the trusty ar-15s and blow you away

and they dont need a badge to do that

Why are so few of your dem cities defunding the police? Why are you voting to support dems who want to pay cops to murder innocent black males?

They talk so much shit about supporting BLM, and taking responsibility, but, what the fuck are they actually DOING about it?

You need to demand accountability. Demand they shut down all the cops. ALL OF THEM.

This thread is not about the one you are trying to discuss. Keep this thread on topic.
its related....

Forum List

Back