Will the Dimocrats be out in the streets protesting America on the 4th ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I was just thinking. We know what Americans that love their country will be doing tomorrow, fireworks, barbeques, parades.

But for Dimocrats, what will they be doing tomorrow ?

I was just thinking. We know what Americans that love their country will be doing tomorrow, fireworks, barbeques, parades.

Patriotism makes them scared. So, they'll probably hide out and.....

My precious.....

20131117-114522.jpg

Just kidding. I suspect they'll be doing what the rest of us will be doing, only not as fervently.

They started early here. Driving around ripping out American Flags folks had put on their lawns. Or were those just common thugs? Hard to tell them apart today.

Well, here's why I'm not expecting much Independence Day celebrating by Dimocrats:

National Pride Dropping Most Among Democrats, Liberals

Currently, 32% of Democrats -- down from 43% in 2017 and 56% in 2013 -- are extremely proud. The decline preceded the election of Donald Trump but has accelerated in the past year.

Less than half of independents, 42%, are also extremely proud. That is down slightly from 48% a year ago, and 50% in 2013.

As has typically been the case, Republicans are more inclined to say they are extremely proud to be Americans than are Democrats and independents. Seventy-four percent of Republicans are extremely proud, which is numerically the highest over the last five years.

In U.S., Record-Low 47% Extremely Proud to Be Americans

I sure hope their out in the streets contributing to Trumps economy.
All those signs and bottled water, every little bit helps.

Closed. This is pure trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back