Will The Left Wing Fascists .. Jail Trump?

Yup, I’m saddened to believe that Democrats are so desperate that bending/ignoring constitutional rights and lawfare/presidential campaign interference is fully acceptable.

It seems like cowardice to me but.. eh

Such is life! .. 🙃
No. But the justice system is liable to if the jury finds him guilty.
What constitutional rights has he been denied? He's getting his fair trial by a jury of his peers.

If the totalitarians convict Trump, it will be the beginning of the end for our justice system, even though some say the beginning of the end is already under way. Back to MAGA.
It does seem like a series of crossroads leading to .. well, not good stuff.

NYC people are no American's peers. They're mutants of a one-dimensional society. MAGA
NYC is the most representative city in the country with people of all races, faiths, nationalities

Yup, I’m saddened to believe that Democrats are so desperate that bending/ignoring constitutional rights and lawfare/presidential campaign interference is fully acceptable.

Such is life! .. 🙃
No. Donald Trump is protected by The Cabal and they are not going to put a former President of the United States in prison.

The location is a set up, there’s no doubt about that.
No Lumpy, it's the CONSTITUTION, 6 TH Amendment that CHOSE the place of his trial....the district where the crimes were committed.

“In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.”

No Lumpy, it's the CONSTITUTION, 6 TH Amendment that CHOSE the place of his trial....the district where the crimes were committed.

“In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.”
Trump needs to pick better locations to commit his crimes

Hello Sweetie.. yup, I trust that you’re well informed and correct BUT I believe it’s overkill and campaign cowardly/politics/interference.

I do wonder that this has migrated to a federal charge and that would affect your dandy explanation. 😉

No. Donald Trump is protected by The Cabal and they are not going to put a former President of the United States in prison.
The power lies with the puppet Biden Cabal, their intentions are obvious and given their present and history during the Trump administration .. no low is too low.

The problem isn’t the 2 sides .. the popcorn eaters .. it’s the middle.

.. and pleased to meet Ya!

Last edited:
Hello Sweetie.. yup, I trust that you’re well informed and correct BUT I believe it’s overkill and campaign cowardly/politics/interference.

I do wonder that this has migrated to a federal charge and that would affect your dandy explanation. 😉
I believe even federal crimes, it is the district where the crimes have allegedly been committed.

Like the classified documents charges by the federal govt were brought in Florida, near Mara Lago....not D.C.

If that is what you meant?

Such is life! .. 🙃

Bub, you should not even ask that question. If the dems can...they will. I don't know the legal aspects of 'can', but I do know they are ruthless and will stop at nothing. If reps had 30% of the dem's ruthlessness, maybe they could fight back a smidgeon.

last words (2).jpg

Such is life! .. 🙃
We don't believe this newly contrived LAWFARE term regurgitated endlessly, without thought, by the right wing and their internet media is anything real that is happening.

If this trial in NY State is somehow illegally brought, then objections made by the Trump team to an appeal court will state such and end the process. So far, the Defense Team, has not been successful in those objecting complaints, within the system.

It could be, the proper appeal time is later ....after a verdict, if convicted....I dunno?

Or it could be, in NY State law, all of what Bragg has done to bring these charges ...is all hunky dory?

I expect our judicial system, to be able to handle it, within the courts,

Not in tweets, or on message boards! ;)

Such is life! .. 🙃
One can only hope that decrepit bastard sees the darkness of his ways while rotting in jail.

I believe even federal crimes, it is the district where the crimes have allegedly been committed.

Like the classified documents charges by the federal govt were brought in Florida, near Mara Lago....not D.C.

If that is what you meant?
I just wondered if fed. vs state made a difference. As it stands Trump’s odds are probably the worst that they could where it is, of course Democrats like that but “jury of peers” is comical on the fairness standard.

Forum List

Back