Can any guys here relate to this?

After I use a unisex restroom, I always leave the toilet seat down so that it is ready for a lady.

In fact, I think some unisex restrooms have a sign instructing men to do so.

Just as most men feel that a man should never hit a woman, so too do many men feel that women deserve the courtesy of a toilet seat being down.

After I use a unisex restroom, I always leave the toilet seat down so that it is ready for a lady.

Just as most men feel that a man should never hit a woman, so too do many men feel that women deserve the courtesy of a toilet seat being down,
do you know what they call a unisex bathroom??

what kind of pussy doesnt believe in hitting a women??

she can raise her own toilet lid

Just as most men feel that a man should never hit a woman, so too do many men feel that women deserve the courtesy of a toilet seat being down,
Off-topic trolling isn't appropriate.

You are foreign interference in our elections, no less than the Russians or the Chinese.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. I am a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; I have a right to be here.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. I am a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; I have a right to be here.

You're not here, you're in Canada. And we Americans don't cotton to any maple-guzzling, moose-fucking Canucks inserting themselves into our elections.

you have a right to hide behind a keyboard and run you mouth on shit thats not your business,,

in person you would get a stern talking too that we know would cause a canadian to run home to mommy trudeau crying like a little bitch

you have a right to hide behind a keyboard and run you mouth on shit thats not your business,,

in person you would get a stern talking too that we know would cause a canadian to run home to mommy trudeau crying like a little bitch
I should have offered you an ice cream cone before you went off again.

I should have offered you an ice cream cone before you went off again.

Canadian ice cream? Is that made out of moose milk or something?

I suppose Canadians buy their ice cream in a bag, like their moose milk, right? :laughing0301:

Canadian ice cream? Is that made out of moose milk or something?

I suppose Canadians buy their ice cream in a bag, like their moose milk, right? :laughing0301:
they just go scoop it out of the front yard,, and they like the flavor if the yellow snow,,

Forum List

Back