Can any guys here relate to this?

If you are having trouble controlling your bodily functions you should see a medical professional. However I am glad you are comfortable with seeing men in a woman’s restroom that is a good sign that at least some people on the right are becoming more accepting of people different than themselves.

If you think that's something, maybe I shouldn't tell you that I've pissed in more than a few sinks in my lifetime too.

You might want to wash the sink before you use the next one.

This is a demonstration of the irrational discrimination against women in America, and it's caused by extremist politics.

It's merely acting out to attempt to ease the frustration in the hopes of drawing sympathy for the cause.

Likely directly connected to the abortion issue of extremist Christians. Let's talk about it.

Modern women have many options. It's their choice to care for you, your home or carry your child. Keep them happy or be single & lonely.
d087ab63cac31bdb1f21b2e1b913cc9153ee693178370e8ac5eab69369414cf6.png

This is a demonstration of the irrational discrimination against women in America, and it's caused by extremist politics.

It's merely acting out to attempt to ease the frustration in the hopes of drawing sympathy for the cause.

Likely directly connected to the abortion issue of extremist Christians. Let's talk about it.

Spoken like someone who sits down when he pees.

Call me a dick, but sometimes I use the women's bathroom in a store or a restaurant, just so I can leave the toilet seat up on purpose.

Not at home, though. I wouldn't want to piss off my wife, she has her own guns.
Well jgalt, have I called you a dick today? well no. Well you're still a dick...ya disk

Somebody should report this off-topic spamming. If you can't play by the rules, I'll be ignoring you.

Can’t you just stay up there and ruin Canada? It’s only the size if CA. It shouldn’t take much effort. You can do mire damage in smaller pond. Post in hoser.com or Calgary singles men and leave us alone.

the wife jumped my ass one time for leaving my underwear on the floor in the bathroom once in twenty yrs,,
but everytime I want to take a shower I have to move her cloths and towel to do it,,'

did I mention the bathroom door wont open all the way because all of her robes and pajamas hanging on the back of it??

Is this like a confessional, where it is a privileged testimony? The wife bought a bidet on the innerweb and had me install it in her bathroom. Pretty simple, TEE and a flex line to a seat that is bolted under one we're supposed to leave down. I don't want to go in there and I certainly hope my dad doesn't hear about it or he will leave Quantico in section 1 and kick my ass. I feel like even Red Green couldn't justify this, and I've never had PTSD but I can relate to it now.

the wife jumped my ass one time for leaving my underwear on the floor in the bathroom once in twenty yrs,,
but everytime I want to take a shower I have to move her cloths and towel to do it,,'

did I mention the bathroom door wont open all the way because all of her robes and pajamas hanging on the back of it??

You too? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back