Will The Republican Caravan Scare Tactic Still Be A Thing One Second After The Elections on Nov 6th?

Will the Caravan Scare be a Story after Nov 6th, 2018?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think it WILL be

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think it WON'T be

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think it WILL be

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think it WON'T be

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm an independent/Centrist and I think it WILL be

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm an independent/Centrist and I think it WON'T be

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
So you can and will easily provide a link then?

Look it up yourself. I did.
2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Or will this "story" evaporate into the nethersphere immediately after the elections are over?

I say we keep the hard working Christian, family-oriented Illegals and deport the anti-American, Open Border, Soros funded, Progressives: it's a twofer

The owners, management and such of these media corporations are publicly available.
Why am I supposed to be bothered to care?

Go fuck yourself and your identity politics ya stupid BLACK baatard
It's ALL "identity politics" dumb ass.

"Republican" is an identity.
"Conservative" is an identity.
"Job creators" is an identity.
"Working class" is an identity.
"Evangelical" is an identity.
And on, and on, and on it goes, nothing but "identity politics", it's just POLITICS.

Why don't you get your panties into a knot over those terms?
Does your ignorance stem from your black skin? Is the myth true?

And on, and on, and on it goes, nothing but "identity politics", it's just POLITICS.

Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing.

#LOLGOP

Unlike the scare campaigns of the left, illegal immigration is a REAL issue. Therefore it will continue to be "a thing" after the election, as it has been "a thing" all along.
The country has a record-breaking 7.1 million jobs available. Republicans know that they can’t do those jobs. The Republican’s jobs are unskilled labor less than minimum-wage. Those are the jobs they’re afraid immigrants will take.
First of all, thanks for acknowledging Trump's success in creating jobs.
Second, as long as there are unfilled jobs, any able bodied welfare recipient should be cut off and forced to either take those jobs or go hungry.
Third, the illegals coming here aren't coming for the jobs, they're coming for the EBT, free health care, and the welfare checks.
But you already know all of this.

Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing.

#LOLGOP
So which is it? Were you born inherently stupid or is it a learned liberal trait?

When you get past the useful idiot class, the vast majority of those who support and abet illegal aliens are those who have no fear that an unskilled alien immigrant could take their jobs.
Are you ready to arrest, jail and heavily fine the corporations and job creators who hire illegal aliens?!??

If your answer is "no", then spare me your BS.

Or will this "story" evaporate into the nethersphere immediately after the elections are over?

Excellent question.

I really don't know.

Sure, it is being used as political bait. But Trump/Trumpbots have proven how astronomically xenophobic they are...so I doubt even after the election that they will just ignore the dreaded 'Caravan'.

Excellent question.

I really don't know.

Sure, it is being used as political bait. But Trump/Trumpbots have proven how astronomically xenophobic they are...so I doubt even after the election that they will just ignore the dreaded 'Caravan'.
We will find out in less than a week.

I predict it won't be a featured story on FOXNEWS post 11/6/2018.

The reason why it will be a major issue if the democrooks lose, is because it will be an excuse to claim their defeat was because of racism.

They have been playing that speech on a fuckin loop for 50 years.

Excellent question.

I really don't know.

Well, not till the 8th anyway.

Illegals have been a "thing" for years for real Americans. Thinking it won't be after the election is stupid

Yup. Its a hot button issue and has been for years.

Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and we sure don't want more coming in.

These so called asylum seekers won't make it into the country. Hope they like the tents and having to provide their own food and water.
Soros is providing all that -- stick to the script!!

Excellent question.

I really don't know.

I strongly and sincerely hope you are right. But I fear it will still be a story after the election. Such is the sad state of the Right wing at this point in US history.

Forum List

Back