Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

I could say

"I hope this scenario finds you one day, so you understand how flawed your worldview is in the final moments of your life"

But I won't.
I could say I look forward to confronting fascist fucks if they take over Texas.

"30 murders"? Sweet Jeebus. Tell us you watch FOX all day without telling us. That's what being off in an alternate reality does.

Meanwhile, back in reality ... 1 cops murdered, 2 injured by Trump cultists who wanted to start their HolyRaceWar.

How many cops do you think were murdered by the right? If your answer is "WAY the fuck less than cops killed by democrats", you would be right.

so you too think the jews were terrorists and needed taken out?

Hey a shot from right field. I was making fun of them calling Canadians Fascist.

Which Jews do you think are/were terrorist?

I posted evidence, you posted an opinion. Your biases directed you, and the usual kooks thanked you.
You posted an old story, then you unwittingly posted the correction that clearly states that im right. Its in the title of the article for fuck sake.

I could ask:

"Why are you advocating for fascism?"

But I won't.
Given that would be really stupid, a good choice.

Tell us more about this supposed "fascism" going on. Be specific about it. Is it really your contention that arresting criminals -- after coddling them for weeks -- is "fascist"?

I could ask:

"Why are you advocating for fascism?"

But I won't.

I could say

"That's Dumb. I support open roads and appropriate punishment for those who blockage those roadways regardless if they are truckers, blm or antifa fucks."

and i did.

Given that would be really stupid, a good choice.

Tell us more about this supposed "fascism" going on. Be specific about it. Is it really your contention that arresting criminals -- after coddling them for weeks -- is "fascist"?
Freezing innocent people's bank accounts who participated in a peaceful protest and others for donating to it, for starters.

I could say

"That's Dumb. I support open roads and appropriate punishment for those who blockage those roadways regardless if they are truckers, blm or antifa fucks."

and i did.
I could say:

"No, no you don't. You support disproportionate dispensation of punishment for those you disagree with over those you do."

But I won't.

I could say:

"No, no you don't. You support disproportionate dispensation of punishment for those you disagree with over those you do."

But I won't."

I could say:

"You're lying and you have presented no evidence I support anything but 'blind' Justice".

The USA pushed back HARD on the federal government being used to stop VIOLENT ANTIFABLM RIOTS.

David-Dorn.jpg

ztbs_ZYyIKLmZeStBBX8UwMXm3bxdq8_Ih1GmGuFRis.jpg

Now we see governments are resorting to martial law and fascism to squash a peaceful protest with no murders, no looting, no burning down government buildings, no assaults.

We have seen a protest change from a “small fringe minority” to the greatest threat in the history of a nation in 2 weeks.

The response to the demands of the protestors to end mandates is for the government to declare maritial law and steal assets of the protestors.

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE USA. IF NOT THIS TIME, IT WILL NEXT TIME.

We need to wake up and push back against this left wing authoritarianism.

We can approach this topic from two directions. Direction number one: believe you me when I tell you, we average American citizens have yet to experience an actual authoritarian crackdown on protests of any kind. Many of the people who have experienced such a thing are lying in unmarked mass graves in forests and deserts around the world. What we are actually seeing with current government response to "freedom protests" and media reporting on the same is reaction to controlled opposition intended to fool you and I into believing there's a resistance of some kind out there fighting for our rights.

Direction number two: since 2020 our government, via hospitals nationwide, has murdered millions of Americans. No one seems to be protesting that. Kind of tells you something important about American spirit and courage, now doesn't it?

Quite a bit more than are murdered by the left.

For a cop, if someone political is going to come after you for political reasons, he's most likely going to be from the right.
Where the fuck did you get this ^ obviously wrong idea? The right kills more cops than the left? Pff, you guys probably AT LEAST 10 times as many cops. Do you have any idea how many cops were LITERALLY assasinated by BLM last year?

1/6 insuurrection? What the hell does January 6th have to do with murderous BLM riots in the OP? No one but you mentioned January 6th. :cuckoo:
Thats because the stupid **** doesn't want to discus facts. Only interject fantasy to avoid the actual topic.

Where the fuck did you get this ^ obviously wrong idea? The right kills more cops than the left? Pff, you guys probably AT LEAST 10 times as many cops. Do you have any idea how many cops were LITERALLY assasinated by BLM last year?
yes....the stupid **** does know. that is why the stupid **** continues to interject fantasy into the conversation. The stupid whore wants to avoid the truth and facts.

Forum List

Back