Will there be a trial of Bandera terrorists?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It doesn't matter who captures them, the Russians or the American right, they have enough crimes. The Trade Union House alone proves that they are pure terrorists. Support from the authorities raises questions for the authorities themselves, here a parallel arises with the Serbian leadership and the Yugoslav terror, there was an international tribunal.

In addition, questions may arise to the left, because there were riots during the Obama administration, and before that there were right-wingers.

• Banned
Ukrainians in Odessa laid flowers in memory of the victims of the Bandera Terror on May 2, 2014
1430575330__oli_6541.jpg

• Banned
Have you noticed that the left most often implicitly panders to terrorists? At least we see 2 cases: Taliban and Bandera

In addition, questions may arise to the left, because there were riots during the Obama administration, and before that there were right-wingers.
I cant seem to make sense of this. What does it mean? "before that there were right wingers"?

Yes, before Obama was Bush Jr.
Oh, i see. Yes, there were riots before Obama, but all of them were left wing riots. All political riots in the history of our nation have been caused by democrats, except for January 6th.

• Banned
I cant seem to make sense of this. What does it mean? "before that there were right wingers"?
What don't you understand specifically? Obama supported the Ukrainian coup, right? The question arises about the connection of the left with the terrorist activities of Bandera-group. Because Bandera-group was one of the main forces of this coup, or even the main one.

• Banned
Oh, i see. Yes, there were riots before Obama, but all of them were left wing riots. All political riots in the history of our nation have been caused by democrats, except for January 6th.
I think that there is a direct connection between the unrest in France, the riots in Detroit and the criminal pogroms in the USSR in the early 60s. It was a global left-wing upheaval that led to left-wing stagnation until the arrival of Reagan. This stagnation was in the USSR and the USA

According to the excerpts from Yarosh's interview that I found, he is also a fan of Bandera. Yarosh is the former head of the terrorist organization "Right Sector" (pseudo-right of the left front)

Dmitry Yarosh also added that he would introduce the basic tenets of Stepan Bandera's Ukrainian nationalism into the basis of the ideology of his new organization.

Read more on the Dialog.UA website: Ярош: я объясню людям, кто такой Бандера на самом деле

Forum List

Back