🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Will there be an Anti Christ political party and Politicians in the Future.

I thunk we're already seeing it.

The "law" depends on who's in power right now.

Just call burning down a city "peaceful" and nobody gets arrested.

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

Are we all headed for an Anti- Christ political system, and candidates at some point in the future?. I think the world is heading in that direction.? Your thoughts. Your thoughts?

GREAT Question!!!

Are we all headed for an Anti- Christ political system, and candidates at some point in the future?. I think the world is heading in that direction.? Your thoughts. Your thoughts?
It's called the Democrat Party.

I refer to them as the Demonrat Party
Absolute_Reality_v16_A_demon_rat_a_demonica_looking_rat_2.jpg

Last edited:
really, jesus sees hope ...

1693709167786.jpeg

it's the crucifiers who can not stand having lost control - and have gone batshit crazy.

I think they want to control the entire Earth. !? What is their ultimate goal.??
Start researching the WEF and the New World Order. They'll tell you exactly what their agenda is. They consider us "useless eaters" and have told us that they have to get rid of the majority of us. They are absolutely vicious. They expect to have complete control by 2030. Trump is the only one they said could spoil their plans. He has already put them 4 years behind.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Crash world economy.

Reset.

Digital currency and the mark.

What could possibly go wrong?

Forum List

Back