Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

Make your own judgement about Burning Man. (Note: some articles are from previous years.)

---Tents, alcohol, food: towns complain of trash left by Burning Man attendees---

---"Burning man has also become a playground for rich assholes," they said in the video, citing the price of the highest-tier tickets known as the FOMO option, the cheapest of which is $1,500.---

---The TikToker added that, despite Burning Man stating they have a leaving-no-trace principle, where attendees are expected to clean up after themselves, a lot of trash is still left behind when the event is over.---

---Burning Man is a commitment, of time (a week-plus), of planning (camping gear, costumes, food, etc.), of cash (tickets start at $575 each, not including taxes and fees)---

I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

"Stranded"?

What about that "Self reliance" that's one of their tenets? "Stranded " sounds like they need help from somewhere.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Jesus loves Burning Man

1693741592897.jpeg

Burning Man has been held since the mid1980s. Nearly every year there was little rain.

Its always attracted weirdos. And sexual activity was always evident.

Forum List

Back