🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

So dirty hippie dems being dirty? :dunno:

R.cc956dff7adb806fb22d71cdc24df3e6

Apparently their dirt now includes human sewage mixed in, cause they can't take care of the porta-potties. Which...just no

It's always the non-Christians who know best what makes a Christian, so they say. Anyway, aren't you a witch?

the bible tells you what makes a christian try reading it...why do christians get so upset when you quote their bible to them?

and i have never denied what i am....while you deny the holy spirit daily....be aware of that..the unforgivable sin

the bible tells you what makes a christian try reading it...why do christians get so upset when you quote their bible to them?

and i have never denied what i am....while you deny the holy spirit daily....be aware of that..the unforgivable sin

Other people's faith doesn't make me mad. My faith makes you VERY mad. Do you know why that is? I do.

why do you think i am mad? i ask you how you determine the ones that god smited and the ones he didnt?

not mad at all...you seem triggered however by simple questions

There are 17 responses in this thread and you have 8 of them. Most of them out of left field, just being confrontational, some of them having nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Dude, you mad. I'm not mad. But I know why YOU'RE mad. Do you?

so why wont you answer my question about how do you determine who god smites?

and its a message board...posting is what we do

If I could tell with absolute certainty, I would have started a different OP that doesn't ask the question. Don't you think?

That said, we have a whole Book with plenty of guidelines. But those are not ironclad, because we are still in the age of grace, which extends to everyone. For now.

If I could tell with absolute certainty, I would have started a different OP that doesn't ask the question.

no -

Under a sweltering sun, and during the freezing nights, they enjoy a week of community, art, counterculture, free expression, and celebration of identity. The party culminates in a symbolic burning of a large wooden effigy, after which all the attendees meticulously clean up after themselves.

sour sue is just a bigot.

Make your own judgement about Burning Man. (Note: some articles are from previous years.)

---Tents, alcohol, food: towns complain of trash left by Burning Man attendees---

---"Burning man has also become a playground for rich assholes," they said in the video, citing the price of the highest-tier tickets known as the FOMO option, the cheapest of which is $1,500.---

---The TikToker added that, despite Burning Man stating they have a leaving-no-trace principle, where attendees are expected to clean up after themselves, a lot of trash is still left behind when the event is over.---

---Burning Man is a commitment, of time (a week-plus), of planning (camping gear, costumes, food, etc.), of cash (tickets start at $575 each, not including taxes and fees)---

Like all such ventures, they eventually attract the partiers and people who just want to get stoned, naked and have sex.
There is a decent documentary out there on Burning Man showing exactly this, as well as being partially taken over by LGQTB enthusiast.

I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

I say no.

That’s a immature idea to have

I mean, bad things happen to Christians and Christian churches. Is god punishing them? Or maybe Zeus or the Great Pumpkin doesn’t like Christians or something?

Things happen because they happen. That’s all.

You are right. Jesus said this. The rain falls on the just and the unjust. (Matt 5:45). So bad things happening is not always God's judgment. But it certainly sometimes is, and Jesus said lots of thing about the end that apply now.

Forum List

Back