🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

Those who attended Burning Man and are worried about their place in Heaven can simply donate enough money to their church to receive a free pass. Only the poor have to live right to enter the pearly gates for the rich and clergy their has been and always will be a different set of rules

You are right. Jesus said this. The rain falls on the just and the unjust. (Matt 5:45). So bad things happening is not always God's judgment. But it certainly sometimes is, and Jesus said lots of thing about the end that apply now.

:auiqs.jpg:Yes, about the end, Jesus warned people about people like you who would lead many astray.

Last edited:
God is the only living being in existence whose existence is absolute. He has no visible shape
So you worship the living.
You worship anything that is absolute, absolute quiet for example.
You worship what is shapeless, wind for example.

Do you see what I did there? You accuse people of worshiping an adjective, i.e. trinity. Therefore, it is only fair that you admit to worshiping adjectives.

I entered the kingdom many years ago, so no worries there.
If that were true you would not be seeking spiritual life from a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, has no life to give and is not God, a clear violation of Divine law. You are under a strong delusion. The law is the firmament, basis, of Heaven. No one who defies divine law religiously can enter the kingdom of heaven unless the entire Bible, the law and the prophets, and the testimony of Jesus is a complete crock of shit.

Your inability to perceive this mortal sin even though, to the living, it is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field is evidence that you are deluded, accursed, for your devoted open defiance of Divine law and brazenly misleading others, even children, to do the same

Do you even have an inkling how degrading your profane religious practices are in reality? No?

Thats a shame.

So you worship the living.
You worship anything that is absolute, absolute quiet for example.
You worship what is shapeless, wind for example.
Are you insane? Never mind. I worship in Spirit and in Truth the only living God who is Spirit.

God, the Father as Jesus called him, is only the God of the living, not the dead. Thats why you feel a desperate need for God, because someone taught you to pray to a figment of some 4th century romans perverse imagination so that you would die and be easily fleeced for life. Defying divine law has caused your separation from God. You give money to the demons who killed you.

How dumb is that? Thats why you turn to a matzo for spiritual life. You have no life in you.

This is how since 325 ce Rome has used the power of death consequent to setting aside divine instruction and defying divine law and desecrating the teaching of Jesus to deceive and subjugate the nations. You have failed the test of faith miserably. Get over it.

Do you see what I did there?

Yes, you completely avoided the issue. Nice try.

You accuse people of worshiping an adjective, i.e. trinity. Therefore, it is only fair that you admit to worshiping adjectives.

No, I am accusing you of defying divine law and worshipping the lifeless work of human hands.

If you don't believe me stay awake during your next mass and the priest will openly confirm this.

Last edited:
What I know from your posts is that you have no inkling of who I am or why I believe as I do.

Why is irrelevant. You openly admit that you seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands religiously. Have you forgotten what the Priest openly says at mass? Are you deaf?

I know exactly who you are, a lifeless corpse, and I know exactly why you believe the things you profess to believe. You have been beguiled by a direct descendant of that talking serpent of old

I am in a good place.

Nonsense. Unless you enjoy being in a tomb full of corruption and dead mens bones. But I do agree that every time you go to mass, set aside the Law of God, and turn to a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, for spiritual life you are having a deeply profound religious experience.

Its just not a very good one, defying Divine Law, always dying but never finding peace in death.

Forum List

Back