🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Many of the long-time "burners" said this was one of the best Burning Man gatherings ever.

It took them back to what this was about.

In spite of the news being so dour, most of them found a lot of new friends because they just hunkered down and hung out.

One of the key ethos of Burning Man is "Radical Self Reliance".

The rain drove out the corporate ninnys (I like Chris Rock, but they were not sad to see him and other big money people leave....in their opinion.....they don't understand Burning Man). It isn't a glorified camping trip.

This was my daughter's first time there. She came home covered in mud and excited for the next one. Made a lot of new friends and caught up with a lot of old ones.

This is what cracks me up. I knew this would be the case and yet I sat here and read all the stupid press talking about what a "disaster it was". I guess if you don't know what you are talking about(which, for them is almost always the case), it makes sense for them to be so ignorant.

Last edited:
- did it teach you a lesson, hillbilly ... was it bankruptcy or just the clientele that ran you off.

Do you think it's legal to edit other people's posts in this board? You are wrong.

And if I did actually make a grammatical error, which I don't often do, I invite you to call the cops.

I'll go now and put on a pot of coffee and unlock the front door. Tell them I'll be waiting in the garden. The local sheriff's deputies are nice guys and will enjoy having a cup of coffee.

And then come back and explain in real English just what your post means. It's not looking too sensible.

Last edited:
Many of the long-time "burners" said this was one of the best Burning Man gatherings ever.

In spite of the news being so dour, most of them found a lot of new friends because they just hunkered down and hung out.

The rain drove out the corporate ninnys (I like Chris Rock, but they were not sad to see him and other big money people leave....in their opinion.....they don't understand Burning Man). It isn't a glorified camping trip.

This was my daughter's first time there. She came home covered in mud and excited for the next one. Made a lot of new friends and caught up with a lot of old ones.

This is what cracks me up. I knew this would be the case and yet I sat here and read all the stupid press talking about what a "disaster it was". I guess if you don't know what you are talking about(which, for them is almost always the case), it makes sense for them to be so ignorant.

I'm glad your daughter got out safe. I'm always on edge when tens of thousands of people are gathering together. (not so much I won't do it, just to keep a watch out). If there's bad weather, the infrastructure fails, or you have crazies, things go south very quickly. It sounds like that could have been the case at Burning Man but was not. I'm grateful.

edit your post - paranoia is curable .... english must be the reason for your lack of aesthetic appreciation - try american, even for you that might be possible. good luck.

Made you respond.

Speaking of English, capital letters and punctuation are not illegal in this board.

Keep bringing the fun, cute posts like this one ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ .

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

edit your post - paranoia is curable .... english must be the reason for your lack of aesthetic appreciation - try american, even for you that might be possible. good luck.

Hey, BTW, have you called the spelling cops yet?

I'm waiting.

Don't want the coffee to get cold. I just picked a big basket of tomatoes and cucumbers for each of those deputies' wives. They like my garden produce. This is what's good about living in a small town.

So bring it on.

They are the ones worshipping the orange sexual abuser....
Yes, but things are far worse than that. Jesus spoke of many false prophets claiming his name.

Many, including the many who claim the name of Jesus but worship a counterfeit three in one almighty yet edible mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Remember what Legion said to Jesus? "We are many".

And what Jesus said to the Pharisees? "many are called, but few are chosen"

Now 'many' are in the billions. Sad, especially since remaining a free thinking individual is as easy as standing guard over the sanctity of your own mind and not saying and doing stupid things.

Many will take their strong delusions to the grave imagining they are being 'faithful'. Very sad.

Last edited:

Our friend got back last night and said she loved it. Yeah, the mud was a hassle. But the sense of community was strong.

Our friend got back last night and said she loved it. Yeah, the mud was a hassle. But the sense of community was strong.
Some of these idiots who think that rain was a judgment from God are in for a big surprise when they find out that their inability to be rational and honest is a real, terrifying, judgment from God.

They are grasping at straws trying to find proof that the people that they hate are condemned by God never having an inkling that their own hatred is evidence that they have been judged by God.

The only people crying about "the coming judgment" and the whole country going to hell are the ones who are already in it. For some mysterious reason they do not notice that Gods judgments have been revealed from the beginning. Do this, don't do that. If you do that, you will surely die.

They do not notice, even though they are dead, because they are dead. That right there is proof that the Law of God remains in effect and is in full force. No humans are required to enforce His Law any day of the week, anywhere on earth, in the open or in a cave, in a city or in the country, in the sky or under water, any time of the day or night, whether its raining, snowing, sunny or not.

lol

Last edited:

there is something wrong with you ...

1694104623689.jpeg

those friends of yours, the cops - hopefully they will do whats best for you.

there is something wrong with you ...
Our friend can't seem to accept the fact that he has pretended to believe in things that were never true for his entire life. He has confused faith with obstinate stupidity. Now that he has the one chance in a millennia to take the right course, he doesn't really have the faith. What a fraud.

Forum List

Back