🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

Our friend can't seem to accept the fact that he has pretended to believe in things that were never true for his entire life. He has confused faith with obstinate stupidity. Now that he has the one chance in a millennia to take the right course, he doesn't really have the faith. What a fraud.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Try harder.

We're judging you.

And we like it.

In ten years on this board, you still haven't figured out how vastly outnumbered you are here?

Whew!

You're even more entertaining than I originally thought.

Out numbered? Like a forest of dead trees outnumbers one flame? :auiqs.jpg:Or like billions of corpses vastly outnumber one living soul? Pft. You lie in the name of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus. You defy the Law of God religiously. Haven't you noticed however many of you are there that y'all are dead, in hell, and slowly disintegrating into nothingness because God is God? No?

Thats a shame. Especially since not one of y'all don't have the balls to do anything vastly about it

I am delighted that you are having so much fun! I'm having fun, you're having fun, and the rest of the world is laughing as you prance around oblivious to your nakedness. Yes its very entertaining

however pathetic.

Last edited:
I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

I say they are a bunch of crazies, doing idiotic crazy things, probably because of drugs, that got caught in an usual rain storm.

...and thank you God!

I say they are a bunch of crazies, doing idiotic crazy things, probably because of drugs, that got caught in an usual rain storm.

...and thank you God!

I say the exact same thing about the so called GOP being caught red handed trying to dismantle the constitution and replacing it with fascism, stuck in the mud with no shelter from that rain.

I say its time to pay them back in their own coin! Lock 'em up! Woo hoo! Giddy up! Hoka hey!

And yes, thank you God!

Last edited:
Out numbered? Like a forest of dead trees outnumbers one flame? :auiqs.jpg:Or like billions of corpses vastly outnumber one living soul? Pft. You lie in the name of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus. You defy the Law of God religiously. Haven't you noticed however many of you are there that y'all are dead, in hell, and slowly disintegrating into nothingness because God is God? No?

Thats a shame. Especially since not one of y'all don't have the balls to do anything vastly about it

I am delighted that you are having so much fun! I'm having fun, you're having fun, and the rest of the world is laughing as you prance around oblivious to your nakedness. Yes its very entertaining

however pathetic.

Cute post.

Keep trying.

I say the exact same thing about the so called GOP being caught red handed with no shelter.

I say its time to pay them back in their own coin! Lock 'em up! Woo hoo! Giddy up! Hoka hey!

And yes, thank you God!
You are a friggin idiot.

Next time post something a little more coherent so you don't come across as a moron.

You are a friggin idiot.

Next time post something a little more coherent so you don't come across as a moron.

A sock which thinks he/she/it's a very eloquent speaker. Maybe a high schooler in creative writing class.

I love the entertainment here!

Cute post? No retort? lol

Is that really the best that you can do? I just trashed everything that you pretend to believe.

Where is your faith?

It's definitely not going to be caught dead hanging out in a lame thread about -- ahem -- "Burning Man".

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

You're right.

It got its last word, which is what it wanted.

I've got things to do.

Me too. This is Taco Thursday and our granddaughter is vising us after school and spending time with her fixing her favorite meal is a lot more valuable than educating these stupid uneducated Moon Bats.

You're right.

It got its last word, which is what it wanted.

I've got things to do.

Right, like being caught dead posting your insanity on a lame thread of a message board about, ahem, the burning man festival....

If you had better things to do you would be doing it. Can't you be honest about anything? No?

Thats a shame.

I am very impressed by the many wonderful things believing in total bullshit has done for you.

Forum List

Back