🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

It was rain, not judgement. Hell, it wasn't even that much rain, about half an inch. It just happened to fall on a dry lake bed. Mud happens.

If it had been "judgement" it would have rained fire and brimstone, or for forty days and forty nights, you know, fictional type of shit...

He doesn't faze me. I'm use to his anger towards Christians.

If it didn't faze you you wouldn't obsess over everything that I posted which is the absolute truth.

It never ceases to amaze me how all people like you always accuse everyone who points out your brazen hypocrisy and irrational beliefs that contradict even what you know is true about reality as being angry, evil, a secular humanist (as if that was bad), an atheist or even worse, Jewish.

lol...

Still, you will never be able to put out the fire that I started burning in your mind.

No need to thank me.

If it didn't faze you you wouldn't obsess over everything that I posted which is the absolute truth.

It never ceases to amaze me how all people like you always accuse everyone who points out your brazen hypocrisy and irrational beliefs that contradict even what you know is true about reality as being angry, evil, a secular humanist (as if that was bad), an atheist or even worse, Jewish.

lol...

Still, you will never be able to put out the fire that I started burning in your mind.

No need to thank me.
I don't see any obsessing on my part here. I just see how angry my beliefs make you which I am fine with because your beliefs about me don't affect me anymore than my beliefs about God affects others. They just affect you.

Whatever religion he belongs to, it seems to have only one member. An itchy trigger finger doesn't seem to be helping with his recruitment.
As near as I can tell his religion is anti-religion. I would say he is an equal opportunity religion hater but Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular seem to be at the top of his list.

As near as I can tell his religion is anti-religion. I would say he is an equal opportunity religion hater but Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular seem to be at the top of his list.

I love slapping the Christ-haters around.

I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

Um, the Burning Man debacle lies squarely at the feet of Climate Change.

And it's got nothing to do with the occult. It's an art festival.

Some are. Some aren't.
smh-really.gif

Forum List

Back