🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

God is love. He gives love.

what is not evil ...

1694314468368.jpeg

is not always love ... from the heavens.

I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

No gods needed. It was just some wet weather in a year that has been above average in precipitation , especially over the western part of the country.

I don't see any obsessing on my part here. I just see how angry my beliefs make you which I am fine with because your beliefs about me don't affect me anymore than my beliefs about God affects others. They just affect you.

Nonsense. I post something obvious like one cannot receive eternal life by eating a matzo made by human hands and that sets you off and confounds you so you respond with numerous posts of irrelevant screed. You do it every time and then imagine that you have won something..

Thats what is actually happening.

Its very pathetic.

Whatever religion he belongs to, it seems to have only one member. An itchy trigger finger doesn't seem to be helping with his recruitment.
Recruitment? :auiqs.jpg:

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

As near as I can tell his religion is anti-religion. I would say he is an equal opportunity religion hater but Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular seem to be at the top of his list.

You may not realize this (go figure) but everything that I have made known to you vindicates the faith that all of Christianity professes to have in Jesus at the same time vindicating the faith that every unbeliever including all Jewish people have demonstrated even under threat of death ever since Rome unleashed on the world the three in one virgin diddling almighty edible mangod that never existed in 325 CE., a substitute pusillanimous counterfeit Jesus, a supernatural reality defying wonderworker with all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally.

In full view of everyone whatever they believe or don't believe I have created a new heaven and a new earth, new firmament, common ground upon which all people of every faith, and even all people with no faith at all, can stand together in peace and harmony as one.

One way one truth one life. No one else in heaven on the earth or under the earth could do this.

If your brain explodes like it does every time I post something obvious just imagine how you are going to feel when everything I have revealed is preached from every church synagogue mosque and secular learning institution worldwide.

Brace yourself sweetheart!

Last edited:
Um, the Burning Man debacle lies squarely at the feet of Climate Change.

And it's got nothing to do with the occult. It's an art festival.
Yet the pushed the criminal state narrative on Ukraine, when they did the burn. It’s crazy shit.

A slogan?
Actually, it is a theme on which CS Lewis expounds. What Catholics understand about the Eucharist is the giving of love which people receive--and need. It is an example for giving our love to others as well as an acknowledgment of our own need.

But if you want a slogan: Find someone who is not loved, and love them.

Actually, it is a theme on which CS Lewis expounds. What Catholics understand about the Eucharist is the giving of love which people receive--and need. It is an example for giving our love to others as well as an acknowledgment of our own need.

How is it even possible to love someone when you have set aside the divine commands by turning to a matzo made by human hands that you worship and eat for spiritual life? Think!

If scripture is true then you are dead from this sin and in hell whatever you blather about Jesus.

Don't you know that your love would be more effective and real without that stain on your soul?

“It is funny how mortals always picture us as putting things into their minds: in reality our best work is done by keeping things out.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Last edited:
If scripture is true then you are dead from this sin and in hell whatever you blather about Jesus.
For us Jesus is scripture. "Love one another as I have loved you." He asked his followers to commemorate his teaching on/with the bread and wine, that we be in him as he will be in us. You see no beauty in this, but many see only beauty.

It is a great reminder that we are made in the image and likeness of God, and all have that same spark of divinity. We see Christ in one another.

You look at me and see death, but I do hope and pray you can see that divine spark in those with whom you agree.

For us Jesus is scripture. "Love one another as I have loved you." He asked his followers to commemorate his teaching on/with the bread and wine, that we be in him as he will be in us. You see no beauty in this, but many see only beauty.
"He who eats and drinks without discerning the Body eats and drinks judgement on himself."

"As I have loved you" is the key here.....

"If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love." John 14:15

You cannot be perfectly one with Jesus as Jesus was one with God unless the same bread from heaven, divine instruction, is in you, the same exact instruction that Jesus received from God.

Jesus did not just teach to love one another, a reference to Zechariah 11:9, he taught that the way to eternal life is by attained by complying with the divine commands. See Mathew 5:17-20

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven......"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "least" see Genesis 3:14

You look at me and see death, but I do hope and pray you can see that divine spark in those with whom you agree.
No, I do not look at you and see death. I hear what you say and see what you do. You are a victim of a talking serpent. Death is the consequence for worshipping anything made by human hands, if scripture is true, if what Jesus said is true, if what Moses and all of the prophets said is true.

I hope you realize that I wouldn't mind in the least you proving me wrong as long as Jesus is proven right. I hope you feel the same way, all for the greater glory of God of course. Entiendes?

You call Jesus a talking serpent... Unbelievable.
No, liar, I did not call Jesus a talking serpent. Whoever told you that the Body of Christ can be handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food is a talking serpent, a murderer. Your inability to perceive the evil in desecrating the Body of Christ, Words from God, is evidence of your demise.

Where is your faith? How is it that you do not know the right course to take? Shame on you!

Remember! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem

Last edited:

Forum List

Back