🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

eyerool.gif

Seriously doubting that had anything to do with anything.

God probably takes about as much interest in our Constitution as parents take in children's games of make believe and secret codes.

Fair enough......

and i (along with many) take as much interest in God in our constitution as i do with his religmo influences toward it

~S~

Odd, that's just what I was thinking you were doing.
Dumb Don totally fucked up your brain. To the point where you can’t even acknowledge reality.

Ever heard of the Church Committee from fucking 1975. Look it up and then if you still don’t think we have a state run media, I’ll realize you’re mentally impaired.

Last edited:
and i (along with many) take as much interest in God in our constitution as i do with his religmo influences toward it
Apparently the governor of New Mexico (and probably many others) take no interest in the Constitution. Whether it comes to the Constitution or the Commandments, there will always be people who "Don't want to do that."

An interesting quote of John Adams: Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Take another look at Jesus' own words. They are plainly there in scripture.
Right. The Word of God, bread from heaven, became the flesh (teaching) of Jesus (a new metaphor for Divine instruction), given for the life of the world.

Bread was established as a metaphor for teaching long before the last supper, which was a test.

"How is it that you have failed to see that I was not speaking about bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees." Matthew 16:11

Jesus answered the confusion of his disciples when he said "eat my flesh" in John 6:63 "The Spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken (not bread, not flesh) are both Spirit and life" making it clear that flesh was a metaphor for the words that form the body of his teaching, ( The Actual Body of Christ) and the disciples confirmed their belief in this in John 6:68 when Jesus asked if they would leave him too, to which Simon Peter replied:

"Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. ( not bread, not flesh) We have faith and know that you are the Holy one of God"

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life." John 3:14

This happened during the time of testing in the wilderness. Later Hezekiah was credited for doing what is right by destroying the bronze serpent that Moses made which had become the object of idolatry. If it was right for Hezekaih to destroy the serpent then it was never right to turn to it for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness. Jesus cited this story knowing that he would become the object of idolatry, as he has. Jesus repeatedly warned his disciples to pray to be spared the test when he found them sleeping in gethsemane. You have failed the test.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:
Dumb Don totally fucked up your brain. To the point where you can’t even acknowledge reality.

Ever heard of the Church Committee from fucking 1975. Look it up and then if you still don’t think we have a state run media, I’ll realize you’re mentally impaired.
I think you're confused about what the church committee did/was.

Lol. So you don’t know it exposed the government controlling media. Okay. Even state run media admits it.
It led to FISA courts and such. I've never heard any mention of media in relation to the church commission.

Forum List

Back