Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

try to keep in mind ...

View attachment 829516

bing's religion, beliefs have allowed him to die to himself, he may still be working on figuring out what actually happened - be patient.

Right, for ding, according to his own words, becoming an idolator was a step up. Be patient? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not holding my breath....I respond to him for the benefit of others standing around watching.

If you were walking by someones house fully engulfed in flames while the occupants were sleeping would you wake then up in any way you could, banging on their windows and breaking down their doors and dragging them out of their house?
You are not walking by a burning house. You are barging in and heckling a community that is peacefully working on their on relationships with God, family, and neighbor. You see yourself as a rescuer? We see you as a rabble-rouser. Jesus said, "My peace I give you, my peace I leave you." We would like to see some of that peace from you.

You are not walking by a burning house. You are barging in and heckling a community that is peacefully working on their on relationships with God, family, and neighbor.
Heckling? Don't be silly, Poor you! LOL. This a a message board, a forum specifically dedicated to religion and ethics. If you would prefer to maintain your delusions without an annoying voice like mine reminding you of the truths that you have rejected, go to church. I won't be there. Ever.

You see yourself as a rescuer? We see you as a rabble-rouser.
Whats the difference? The rabble who suffer because of your false claim to moral authority should be roused, even if you prefer to go down in flames. Either way things have changed.

The cats out of the bag. What I have opened no man can shut. It cannot be undone. Deal with it.

Jesus said, "My peace I give you, my peace I leave you." We would like to see some of that peace from you.
We? Y'all will never find peace by defying the Divine commands, only death, always dying at every mass, never finding peace in death. Peace is a state of mind. If you are still searching for peace after eating so many matzos, maybe you might want to consider that there has to be a better way, which I have made abundantly clear in spite of all of your avoidance of the issues.

If you want peace from me and for yourself, just rise from the dead. Its easy. Don't practice idolatry. Thats all. The fact is that is what is actually happening at every mass where the priest openly proclaims that a lifeless matzo made by human hands will become for "us" the Body of Christ, a brazen desecration of the God given words of Jesus which is the Actual Body of Christ.

Denying thats what you are mixed up in only validates everything that I have made known to you.

So remember, the more obstinate you are the more others will be convinced of Divine Judgment.

Last edited:
Being contemptuous of others holy ground is far from being neighborly. Holiness is found in a person's heart, in his/her relationship with God. And that relationship is something between the individual and God. When discussing religion with anyone, trust in the Holy Spirit is paramount.
WHAT?

Are you saying we should keep our religion to ourselves?

Then society would go into the gutter, which it has

because Christians are taught to shut the F up

and they comply which would tend to indicate they are not too serious about following Jesus

You are not walking by a burning house. You are barging in and heckling a community that is peacefully working on their on relationships with God, family, and neighbor. You see yourself as a rescuer? We see you as a rabble-rouser. Jesus said, "My peace I give you, my peace I leave you." We would like to see some of that peace from you.
Jesus also said

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace, but a sword." He said that brother would be against brother, mothers against daughters.

He also said

"You will be hated by all because of Me"

WHAT?

Are you saying we should keep our religion to ourselves?

Then society would go into the gutter, which it has

because Christians are taught to shut the F up

and they comply which would tend to indicate they are not too serious about following Jesus

That's the first step toward saying that religion should be outlawed.

More please.

still waiting ...

tell all c-boy where were you when jesus was crucified - stone in hand to do the same or hiding under the couch.

sure, liberation theology scares you -

* living in dark rooms is not the solution, maybe that can help - find some lite to add to your life.

Right, for ding, according to his own words, becoming an idolator was a step up. Be patient? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not holding my breath....I respond to him for the benefit of others standing around watching.
Your responses here are for your own amusement. You need to move out of your mother’s basement.

still waiting ...

tell all c-boy where were you when jesus was crucified - stone in hand to do the same or hiding under the couch.

sure, liberation theology scares you -

* living in dark rooms is not the solution, maybe that can help - find some lite to add to your life.

Cute post.

It's okay.

The nice nurse will be along with the tray of medicine and things will make a whole lot more sense in your head afterwards.

:laughing0301:

.Cute post.

It's okay.

The nice nurse will be along with the tray of medicine and things will make a whole lot more sense in your head afterwards.

:laughing0301:

that's your condition, having a repetitive syndrome - mental anomaly.

did you forget to respond ... or waiting 4 centuries to give an answer.

Forum List

Back