Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

You misunderstand Tertullian.
Nonsense. He could not have been more rational or clear.

Constituting, therefore, His word as the life-giving principle, because that word is spirit and life, He likewise called His flesh by the same appellation; because, too, the Word had become flesh, we ought therefore to desire Him in order that we may have life, and to devour Him with the ear, and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith,

That could apply to more than Hobelim
I 'm sure that anyone who is full of shit would feel insulted when someone says they are full of shit especially since they are accustomed to being celebrated as dedicated holy men by idiots.

I really couldn't care less how they feel. They certainly don't care about lying their asses off daily, ripping off the gullible, destroying the minds of children, moralizing without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic and persecuting innocent unbelievers just because they can't swallow or stomach their sanctimonious irrational mind numbing bullshit.

Other than that they are wonderful people with a beautiful religion lighting candles and singing maudlin songs about God wearing diapers, Jesus crucified, and the chanting, oh the chanting!

Last edited:

Constituting, therefore, His word as the life-giving principle, because that word is spirit and life, He likewise called His flesh by the same appellation; because, too, the Word had become flesh, we ought therefore to desire Him in order that we may have life, and to devour Him with the ear, and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith,
Maybe you should read it all instead of taking him out of context.

It never ceases to amaze me how low you are willing to stoop to perpetuate lies. Some faith! lol

The link you posted does in no way either negate what I posted nor does it support in any way your delusions about the body of Christ being man made and edible. he even says human hands defile the body. Didn't you read it? Damn.

There were no such thing as what you call church fathers when he lived. He was ante-nicene and lived a century before Rome usurped and perverted christianity in 325 into an idolatrous religion that both defied the Law of God, the Father of Jesus, by worshipping an imaginary trinity, and desecrates the Body of Christ with the deception that it is a lifeless piece of bread, made by human hands, that must be worshipped and eaten for spiritual life even thought it cannot see, hear, speak words, or walk, has no life to give, is not bread from heaven nor the Body of Christ, teaching from God. It is a brazen lie, an ancient Roman joke and con using the power of death consequent to defying Divine Law to conquer and subjugate the nations whose hapless people are under an abject curse, death. Indoctrinated, murdered by demons, when they were children.

And you fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker. As a grown man! You must have never lived in a big city.

Sucker!

Last edited:
god's judgement is hard for mere mortals.

the few neighborhoods spared by katrina are the french quarter and nearby gay inhabited areas.

probably the most christian state anywhere, florida, has been ravaged by hurricanes and other climate driven events.

Sometimes very good people die young and rotten souls die old. Our life here is but a vapor. The Bible says:

Man that is born of a woman
Has but a short time to live and is full of misery
He cometh up and is cut down like a flower
He fleeth as it were a shadow

--From Job 14

OTOH, eternal life is a time we cannot fathom. I remember reading some time back: imagine a butterfly brushing up against the side of a mountain once a year. The time it would take that butterfly to wear that mountain down to the ground is only the beginning of eternity.

Today is the day of salvation. Today you still have a choice.

And how do expect for that to be accomplished if not by people rising from the dead by adhering to the body of Jesus's words (when he finally emerges from the clouds that have obscured his teaching for millennia) specifically, that the words used in the Law are figurative and the subjects are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used?

If death is the consequence for sin, setting aside Divine instruction, then death will only be destroyed when the entire population of the earth stops sinning by doing what is right, doing what Jesus taught is the only way to understand the Law and comply with its demands that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God on earth. True?

When will you stop sinning?
The wages sin pays is Death--once dead have paid in full the wages of sin. Thus during the ressurection during the1000 year reign( no satan influences), They cannot rejudged for past sin. Those get an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will. What a loving provision by God to do this. But their faith will be tested, thus satan loosed for a little while. those who follow him will get destroyed( Rev 20:9) those who stand get their names written in Gods book of life.( Rev 20:12)--those still considered as dead until they prove their faith. Yes after those events all the wicked will have been destroyed thus death and hades thrown into the lake of fire and destroyed forever.

It never ceases to amaze me how low you are willing to stoop to perpetuate lies. Some faith! lol

The link you posted does in no way either negate what I posted nor does it support in any way your delusions about the body of Christ being man made and edible. he even says human hands defile the body. Didn't you read it? Damn.

There were no such thing as what you call church fathers when he lived. He was ante-nicene and lived a century before Rome usurped and perverted christianity in 325 into an idolatrous religion that both defied the Law of God, the Father of Jesus, by worshipping an imaginary trinity, and desecrates the Body of Christ with the deception that it is a lifeless piece of bread, made by human hands, that must be worshipped and eaten for spiritual life even thought it cannot see, hear, speak words, or walk, has no life to give, is not bread from heaven nor the Body of Christ, teaching from God. It is a brazen lie, an ancient Roman joke and con using the power of death consequent to defying Divine Law to conquer and subjugate the nations whose hapless people are under an abject curse, death. Indoctrinated, murdered by demons, when they were children.

And you fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker. As a grown man! You must have never lived in a big city.

Sucker!
other people’s religious beliefs and practices shouldn’t upset you this much.

other people’s religious beliefs and practices shouldn’t upset you this much.
Your beliefs do not upset me, sorry. I am just being neighborly pointing out the sad truth about your delusions. You might not have noticed but I do not only point out whats wrong with your professed beliefs, anyone can do that, I have shown what is right, which no one else could do. Your inability to beguile me with the same crap that you have swallowed is what is upsetting you.

Get over it.

Maybe you should go to confession and ask a priest to ask God to forgive you for your sins and then to demonstrate to God just how sorry you are for sinning, set aside Divine Law, go to mass, worship the lifeless work of human hands, call it the body of Christ, eat it for spiritual life and then crap it down the toilet. Maybe you can throw some spare change at the priest and light some candles too! Damn. You must think that your mangod does not exist or is just plain stupid.

I'm sure that my God is very impressed by your sincerity, blind faith, and devotion (to sinning)

I am.

Last edited:
I am just being neighborly pointing out the sad truth about your delusions.
Being contemptuous of others holy ground is far from being neighborly. Holiness is found in a person's heart, in his/her relationship with God. And that relationship is something between the individual and God. When discussing religion with anyone, trust in the Holy Spirit is paramount.

Your beliefs do not upset me, sorry. I am just being neighborly pointing out the sad truth about your delusions. You might not have noticed but I do not only point out whats wrong with your professed beliefs, anyone can do that, I have shown what is right, which no one else could do. Your inability to beguile me with the same crap that you have swallowed is what is upsetting you.

Get over it.

Maybe you should go to confession and ask a priest to ask God to forgive you for your sins and then to demonstrate to God just how sorry you are for sinning, set aside Divine Law, go to mass, worship the lifeless work of human hands, call it the body of Christ, eat it for spiritual life and then crap it down the toilet. Maybe you can throw some spare change at the priest and light some candles too! Damn. You must think that your mangod does not exist or is just plain stupid.

I'm sure that my God is very impressed by your sincerity, blind faith, and devotion (to sinning)

I am.
My beliefs make you crazy. You have no control over how you behave.

My beliefs make you crazy. You have no control over how you behave.

try to keep in mind ...

1694748326344.png

bing's religion, beliefs have allowed him to die to himself, he may still be working on figuring out what actually happened - be patient.

Being contemptuous of others holy ground is far from being neighborly. Holiness is found in a person's heart, in his/her relationship with God. And that relationship is something between the individual and God. When discussing religion with anyone, trust in the Holy Spirit is paramount.

That person is obviously a shill, and not a very intelligent one. There are so many of them on this board, it's impossible to count. It's paid to be here, rabble-rousing.

No one could possibly be so stupid as to believe what the shills want us to accept that they believe.

When it becomes apparent that one is a sock or a paid shill, it goes into the patented Handy Dandy Shut The Fuck Up Cage® and stays there. They are not worth the keystrokes.

Like I said, I am just being neighborly. If you were walking by someones house fully engulfed in flames while the occupants were sleeping would you wake then up in any way you could, banging on their windows and breaking down their doors and dragging them out of their house? Or would you trust the Holy Spirit, pray for them, lol, and walk away so not to disturb their drunken stupor?

Is that a time to be nice?

Aside from that is that all you have to say about your brazen dedication to perpetuating lies and practicing idolatry and misleading other to do the same which, if scripture is true, causes death?

Thats not neighborly? Would you rather I said, its a beautiful religion? Jesus was crucified as a perfect human sacrifice so that you can be an ass for life with impunity isn't reprehensible?

Dream on.

in spite of your professed dedication when it comes down to it you are just a faithless coward.

You want nice? Rise from the dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back