🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

fyi...attending church does not make one a christian....following the bible does....

who did jesus say to love?
Actually to be a Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and to be convicted by man, for man's crimes, to suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy.

I say the exact same thing about the so called GOP being caught red handed trying to dismantle the constitution and replacing it with fascism, stuck in the mud with no shelter from that rain.

I say its time to pay them back in their own coin! Lock 'em up! Woo hoo! Giddy up! Hoka hey!

And yes, thank you God!
Proverbs 11:27

Actually to be a Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and to be convicted by man, for man's crimes, to suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy.

It helps to be baptized in a Christian church. Also, Fr. Chris Alar, MIC, states that making the sign of the cross, as Catholics do, states to the world that you are a Christian.

Based on what I read from actual "Burners" who attended years ago... the event was ruined several years ago. It use to be populated by primarily old hippies and hipsters, to only be taken over by drunken partiers.

Where have you been liar.

You finally got out of your restraints in a rubber room and got a day pass from the institution? Yay

You have been told that a Christian has to "just believe" In the garbage that you just posted. I am telling you that to be a follower of Jesus one must conform to the way that Jesus taught to understand the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Divine commands which is the only way to understand and comply with the Law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God on earth.

You set aside the Divine commands, the exact opposite of what Jesus taught, and mislead others to do the same, which amounts to murder. As if that wasn't bad enough, you perjure yourself in the name of God in every post and desecrate the teachings of Jesus as an expression of your love and devotion. You must really think that God is either stupid or doesn't exist.

I am telling you that anyone who "just believes" in anything without thinking or reasoning about it is guilty of violating the deeper implications of kosher law which prohibits eating the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome unclean creatures, swine, that do not ruminate. YOU.

Thats why you do not even have an inkling how reprehensible it is to profess to believe that God became a man who was tortured and crucified as a 'perfect human sacrifice' to remove the penalty for your own sins. You do not even realize that in the very day that you first got down on your knees to worship and eat an imaginary Roman mangod, a substitute counterfeit Jesus, you died and descended into hell, the realm of the dead, where you remain tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your delusions day and night like a fire that will never go out.

You see evil everywhere because you defy Divine Law, worship a man, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and mislead others to do the same as if it was a Holy obligation and so evil has found a place in you which perverts everything you see hear feel think and do.

You die every time you defy the Divine commands and seek spiritual life from a cracker made by human hands, and so you never have and never will find peace in death. You have been suckered

You bought into the con that you will not die if you defy God, but instead will become like Jesus and live forever. Didn't you ever read the story of Adam and Eve and the talking serpent? Damn.

I am really happy that you enjoy it, "the soul bursting at the seams" dying at every single Mass.

Last edited:
Where have you been liar.

You finally got out of your restraints in a rubber room and got a day pass from the institution? Yay

You have been told that a Christian has to "just believe" In the garbage that you just posted. I am telling you that to be a follower of Jesus one must conform to the way that Jesus taught to understand the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Divine commands which is the only way to understand and comply with the Law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God on earth.

You set aside the Divine commands, the exact opposite of what Jesus taught, and mislead others to do the same, which amounts to murder. As if that wasn't bad enough, you perjure yourself in the name of God in every post and desecrate the teachings of Jesus as an expression of your love and devotion. You must really think that God is either stupid or doesn't exist.

I am telling you that anyone who "just believes" in anything without thinking or reasoning about it is guilty of violating the deeper implications of kosher law which prohibits eating the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome unclean creatures, swine, that do not ruminate. YOU.

Thats why you do not even have an inkling how reprehensible it is to profess to believe that God became a man who was tortured and crucified as a 'perfect human sacrifice' to remove the penalty for your own sins. You do not even realize that in the very day that you first got down on your knees to worship and eat an imaginary Roman mangod, a substitute counterfeit Jesus, you died and descended into hell, the realm of the dead, where you remain tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your delusions day and night like a fire that will never go out.

You see evil everywhere because you defy Divine Law, worship a man, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and mislead others to do the same as if it was a Holy obligation and so evil has found a place in you which perverts everything you see hear feel think and do.

You die every time you defy the Divine commands and seek spiritual life from a cracker made by human hands, and so you never have and never will find peace in death. You have been suckered

You bought into the con that you will not die if you defy God, but instead will become like Jesus and live forever. Didn't you ever read the story of Adam and Eve and the talking serpent? Damn.

I am really happy that you enjoy it, "the soul bursting at the seams" dying at every single Mass.
I don't take advice from secular humanists on who Jesus is. They don't have a clue who Jesus is.

I don't take advice from secular humanists on who Jesus is. They don't have a clue who Jesus is.
Keep it up! It won't be long before the entire Jewish nation if not the whole world will be convinced that Jesus was right; about the Law, what is right and wrong, and Divine judgment.

You seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands and can't see the evil of it

Clearly you have your reward already!

Keep it up! It won't be long before the entire Jewish nation if not the whole world will be convinced that Jesus was right; about the Law, what is right and wrong, and Divine judgment.

You seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands and can't see the evil of it

Clearly you have your reward already!
I do have my reward. I have everlasting life. Apparently it drives you crazy.

I do have my reward. I have everlasting life. Apparently it drives you crazy.

You might want to check yourself back into that institution. You can believe anything you like but your beliefs that eating the flesh of a human sacrifice results in everlasting life actually result in death , at least according to Jesus and your entire Holy Book from the first page to the last.

Your beliefs show that you ain't right in the head. Maybe you should smoke some pot and chill

You might want to check yourself back into that institution. You can believe anything you like but your beliefs that eating the flesh of a human sacrifice results in everlasting life actually result in death , at least according to Jesus and your entire Holy Book from the first page to the last.

Your beliefs show that you ain't right in the head. Maybe you should smoke some pot and chill
My beliefs shouldn’t affect you this much.

My beliefs shouldn’t affect you this much.

You may not realize this but my beliefs vindicate the faith that all Christians have had in Jesus.

Your beliefs affect everyone who accepts or rejects them because people who profess the exact same perverted beliefs about Jesus that you perpetuate have usurped positions of authority to legislate laws and perpetuate customs that reflect your perverted views about everything, from the revelation of Jesus about the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Law, the knowledge of right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, to the kingdom of heaven, hell, human sexuality, the antichrist, the Parousia, and the only way to follow the Law that leads to eternal life, which normalizes defying divine law, celebrates the perverse, and criminalizes those who remain sane.

As if you didn't know.....

You may not realize this but my beliefs vindicate the faith that all Christians have had in Jesus.

Your beliefs affect everyone who accepts or rejects them because people who profess the exact same perverted beliefs about Jesus that you perpetuate have usurped positions of authority to legislate laws and perpetuate customs that reflect your perverted views about everything, from the revelation of Jesus about the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Law, the knowledge of right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, to the kingdom of heaven, hell, human sexuality, the antichrist, the Parousia, and the only way to follow the Law that leads to eternal life, which normalizes defying divine law, celebrates the perverse, and criminalizes those who remain sane.

As if you didn't know.....
My beliefs don't affect anyone. That's you rationalizing your bizarre behavior.

Forum List

Back