Will They Ever Ask Harris Where All Of These Millions Of New Doctors Will Come From?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Can you imagine, by some Miracle, a host or reporter asks Spamala where all of these new Doctors are going to come from to provide free medical care for everyone when we already have a major doctor shortage as it is?
How would she answer?
:abgg2q.jpg:

thumb_res-whati-believe-health-care-is-a-right-not-a-36982599.png

i hope someone asks her,,,what if a few million doctors threaten to quit or retire if a democrat wins in 2020?

i hope someone asks her,,,what if a few million doctors threaten to quit or retire if a democrat wins in 2020?

Not gonna happen. I have no doubt you can find some doctors who will go on TV to say they will quit, but only a few.

Can you imagine, by some Miracle, a host or reporter asks Spamala where all of these new Doctors are going to come from to provide free medical care for everyone when we already have a major doctor shortage as it is?
How would she answer?

Not too worry, Jose is bringing friends, they only have another 250 miles to walk.

Not gonna happen. I have no doubt you can find some doctors who will go on TV to say they will quit, but only a few.
I have to agree. It's kind of like all those Liberals claiming they were going to move to Canada if Trump won. It's easy to talk the talk, but few walk the walk.

She would laugh and tell you to take your worn out talking point and stuff it.

I have to agree. It's kind of like all those Liberals claiming they were going to move to Canada if Trump won. It's easy to talk the talk, but few walk the walk.

Once those doctors find out they'll be living on a Medicare pay schedule they'll be leaving in droves.

How would she answer?

Ah, medical school.

Once those doctors find out they'll be living on a Medicare pay schedule they'll be leaving in droves.

Like they do in other nations?

some one needs to ask spamela if she can name at least one doctor who will work for 50,000 a year

How would she answer?

You know they will pick Doctors from the Doctor Tree just like they pick Money from the Money Tree....

Or you know, they will have to do what the UK is doing, get poorly trained drs from the 3rd world or something. Because here's the deal, when society is breaking down, you cannot FORCE people to work with it. The truth is, we as a public are rude, demanding, self-centered, and ungrateful. So on top of the insurance nightmares, long hours, lawsuits and etc, doctors must work with a public that no sane person would want to work with.

We see this in all the "helping" professions, btw: people bailing out. Teaching, law enforcement, health care. I mean look at social media, go out and look around. Who can help this and remain sane for a lifelong career? I'm asking.

How would she answer?

You know they will pick Doctors from the Doctor Tree just like they pick Money from the Money Tree....

Or you know, they will have to do what the UK is doing, get poorly trained drs from the 3rd world or something. Because here's the deal, when society is breaking down, you cannot FORCE people to work with it. The truth is, we as a public are rude, demanding, self-centered, and ungrateful. So on top of the insurance nightmares, long hours, lawsuits and etc, doctors must work with a public that no sane person would want to work with.

We see this in all the "helping" professions, btw: people bailing out. Teaching, law enforcement, health care. I mean look at social media, go out and look around. Who can help this and remain sane for a lifelong career? I'm asking.

You understand that the licensing test for doctors in the US is the same test for everybody , no matter where the doctor went to school, don't you?

How would she answer?

You understand that the licensing test for doctors in the US is the same test for everybody , no matter where the doctor went to school, don't you?

hahahahahaha.....how long do you think THAT will last once there's a blistering doctor shortage, really? If and when you all get your "Medicare for all" and people are waiting in line four, five and six months to see a doctor, you think those licensing tests won't ease up the same way they're basically pulling people in off the streets via "emergency teacher licenses" in schools??

Wow, you really do think Utopia's going to happen.

That's how we get Venezuela

How would she answer?

hahahahahaha.....how long do you think THAT will last once there's a blistering doctor shortage, really? If and when you all get your "Medicare for all" and people are waiting in line four, five and six months to see a doctor, you think those licensing tests won't ease up the same way they're basically pulling people in off the streets via "emergency teacher licenses" in schools??

No, I don't think licensing tests will get easier. There have been several times when there was a shortage of doctors, and the test hasn't gotten easier any of those times.

How would she answer?

No, I don't think licensing tests will get easier. There have been several times when there was a shortage of doctors, and the test hasn't gotten easier any of those times.

You're living in a complete fantasy land.

Which we already knew

Forum List

Back