Will Trump and De Santis clash or come to an arrangement ?

The problem that the GOP have is that Trump cant win. He is obviously wildly popular with his base support but that doesnt carry across to the demographics that he needs to come on board.
The only chance he has is if the Dems drop the ball. Hence I suppose the only policy they are pushing of Hunter Biden.
The democrat's policies are a disaster:
1. Open borders
2. War on energy, gas prices skyrocketing, all prices skyrocketing
3. Outrageous give-away programs, $trillions of new borrowing
4. When the Fed starts to raise interest rates the economy will suffer
5. The democrats' push for more racism and less patriotism will bite them on the ass
6. 2022 will be step-1, when the GOP takes the House back
7. Trump is too easy a target for the MSM in 2024, Nikki Haley would be a much tougher target
8. I hope Trump runs for the House in 2022 and becomes Speaker, then Nancy would have to hand him the gavel
Haley or De Santis would have a better chance than trump I would think.

The problem that the GOP have is that Trump cant win. He is obviously wildly popular with his base support but that doesnt carry across to the demographics that he needs to come on board.
The only chance he has is if the Dems drop the ball. Hence I suppose the only policy they are pushing of Hunter Biden.
The democrat's policies are a disaster:
1. Open borders
2. War on energy, gas prices skyrocketing, all prices skyrocketing
3. Outrageous give-away programs, $trillions of new borrowing
4. When the Fed starts to raise interest rates the economy will suffer
5. The democrats' push for more racism and less patriotism will bite them on the ass
6. 2022 will be step-1, when the GOP takes the House back
7. Trump is too easy a target for the MSM in 2024, Nikki Haley would be a much tougher target
8. I hope Trump runs for the House in 2022 and becomes Speaker, then Nancy would have to hand him the gavel
Haley or De Santis would have a better chance than trump I would think.
I'm hoping that the GOP primary voters agree with you, but I'm afraid that there are just too many loyal "America First" Trump supporters.

They seem to be the GOP frontrunners at the moment. Will De Santis take a risk and go for it or will he take on Trump ?
My advice would be to sit tight and let time do its work.

I can't see DeSantis stabbing the Trumpster in the back and primarying him in 2024. If The Donald is challenged , it will be be Romney or Kasich or Powell or Cheney.

Not a loyal friend.

So you won't vote for Trump if he runs, huh? Wow. So Trump can just wrote off the whole British Snob coalition I guess.

The question is if enough Americans can realize that bluster aside, Trump was a far better President than Biden. TBD

Forum List

Back