Will Trump cancel the meeting with Putin over Ukraine as he threatened?

Will Trump cancel the meeting?

• Yes. He is finally learning toughness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm cautiously optimistic, because Trump pretended to be tough on Prince Mohammed before he refused to hold him accountable.
Trump may cancel G-20 meeting with Putin

What should the U.S. do? Should Trump ask congress for a declaration of war against Russia in order to fight for Ukrain's interests?

What's more relevant is, what are people like Angela Merkel saying and doing about it? The Germans send a fortune every year to the Russians for gas and oil.

Short of all-out war, I don't believe there's a lot Trump can do.

What do you want him to do?

I'm cautiously optimistic, because Trump pretended to be tough on Prince Mohammed before he refused to hold him accountable.

What should the U.S. do? Should Trump ask congress for a declaration of war against Russia in order to fight for Ukrain's interests?

What's more relevant is, what are people like Angela Merkel saying and doing about it? The Germans send a fortune every year to the Russians for gas and oil.

All I asked was for him to cancel the meeting, but you were itching to use the nuclear war strawman. Read threads.

All I asked was for him to cancel the meeting, but you were itching to use the nuclear war strawman. Read threads.

Ok. What should Trump do, cancel the meeting? What else? Or is that it? I don't know if he should or shouldn't.

What sacrifices, if any, should America make for Ukraine?

Just curious. How far should we let Russia go?

Do we stop him with Czechoslovakia...er I mean Ukraine or do we wait until he takes Poland?. He's already taken the Sudetenland...er I mean Crimea

Just curious. How far should we let Russia go?

Do we stop him with Czechoslovakia...er I mean Ukraine or do we wait until he takes Poland?. He's already taken the Sudetenland...er I mean Crimea
Do we admit the Ukraine into NATO and put EU and US troops there?
Or do we hope Putin doesn't want to take the Ukraine back into Russian control?

But that might hurt Putin's feelings.

rtr2yv1y.jpg

I agree. The Ukrain isn't our problem nor should we make it our problem.

Hell half the Ukrain wanted to be part of Russia. If Russian wants it, let em have it.

Its not worth us getting involved by any stretch of the imagination.

Forum List

Back