Will Trump "chicken out" on debates with Hillary Clinton?

It's become a question. Trump might chicken out on debates with Hillary Clinton.

Watching Rachel Maddow, I had completely forgotten "Chicken George". Remember a man in a chicken suit followed the Bush campaign from stop to stop because he didn't want to debate Bill Clinton? Bush wasn't a master debater. He knew it.

'Chicken George' Runs Afoul of Law in Taunting Bush Camp

screen-capture.png

And Bush got pissed. And Bush is no where near as thin skinned as Donald Trump.

You know what Trump thinks of women. He knows if he debates Hillary, he will be humiliated by a woman not a 10 nation wide.

As I recall, the issue in the 1992 debates was whether or not Ross Perot should be included.

It's become a question. Trump might chicken out on debates with Hillary Clinton.

Watching Rachel Maddow, I had completely forgotten "Chicken George". Remember a man in a chicken suit followed the Bush campaign from stop to stop because he didn't want to debate Bill Clinton? Bush wasn't a master debater. He knew it.

screen-capture.png

You know what Trump thinks of women. He knows if he debates Hillary, he will be humiliated by a woman not a 10 nation wide.

As I recall, the issue in the 1992 debates was whether or not Ross Perot should be included.
He fought the GOP, and the GOP won....

Trump fought the GOP, and Trump won......

Yru
Well
I disagree with your pretense that G.H. Bush Sr. was afraid to debate Bill Clinton, he certainly had the experience and knowledge to do that. Former CIA director, congressman, 8 years of being Vice President and President himself for 4 years. What's to be afraid of? I really don't remember him fudging on any debates with Bill Clinton. He did all 3.

What Bush Sr. had that Donald Trump doesn't have. Experience & knowledge. He enjoyed having 16 other GOP candidates on the stage where he could launch insults at to divert attention. He attacked the media to divert attention. He backed out of a debate with Cruz & Kasich because he knew he could not run out the clock with just 2 other candidates and himself on the stage. That yes, he would be required to answer specific questions, and if he wouldn't be able to go into his typical platitude speak, (opening mouth words coming out, but never really saying anything) without the moderator coming right back on him to answer the question. Then if he answers it wrong--there would be two other candidates to make certain they should the nation how stupid he really is.

IOW Hillary Clinton is going to run him through a paper shredder. Trump is the 1st candidate in 40 years that has broken protocol and has now refused to release any income tax returns, so why not break another protocol.

And as we see, he may be trying to do that now.
Trump Is Already Trying To Find An Excuse To Skip The Debates

I mean really--this guy going toe to toe with Hillary Clinton--LOL

Trump will DESTROY the empty, lying pantsuit in the debates. It won't even be close.

Trump attacks a Gold Star Family.

Trump says he's friends with Putin.

Trump attacks WWII American POW's

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers

Then Trump will say: Republicans have told me Hillary has lots of scandals.

Hillary will ask how many times has she been convicted or lost a lawsuit?

Trump will scream "Ugly bitch, you are NOT a ten". Then he will start bleeding from the eyes and other places where ever........

Yru
Well
I disagree with your pretense that G.H. Bush Sr. was afraid to debate Bill Clinton, he certainly had the experience and knowledge to do that. Former CIA director, congressman, 8 years of being Vice President and President himself for 4 years. What's to be afraid of? I really don't remember him fudging on any debates with Bill Clinton. He did all 3.

What Bush Sr. had that Donald Trump doesn't have. Experience & knowledge. He enjoyed having 16 other GOP candidates on the stage where he could launch insults at to divert attention. He attacked the media to divert attention. He backed out of a debate with Cruz & Kasich because he knew he could not run out the clock with just 2 other candidates and himself on the stage. That yes, he would be required to answer specific questions, and if he wouldn't be able to go into his typical platitude speak, (opening mouth words coming out, but never really saying anything) without the moderator coming right back on him to answer the question. Then if he answers it wrong--there would be two other candidates to make certain they should the nation how stupid he really is.

IOW Hillary Clinton is going to run him through a paper shredder. Trump is the 1st candidate in 40 years that has broken protocol and has now refused to release any income tax returns, so why not break another protocol.

Trump will DESTROY the empty, lying pantsuit in the debates. It won't even be close.

Trump attacks a Gold Star Family.

Trump says he's friends with Putin.

Trump attacks WWII American POW's

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers

Then Trump will say: Republicans have told me Hillary has lots of scandals.

Hillary will ask how many times has she been convicted or lost a lawsuit?

Trump will scream "Ugly bitch, you are NOT a ten". Then he will start bleeding from the eyes and other places where ever........

Lol the fact that you support an empty pantsuit makes anything you post irrelevant.

Senator from NEW York who got first responders health care that Republicans blocked for ten years.

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill

GOP fucks first responders for 10 years. That's why they are swine.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Republicans use the unemployed to get tax cuts for the rich. Swine.

Senate Republicans block BP investigation

Swine.

Republicans are NOT a fine swine. They are just swine. And anyone who supports them, supports swinelike policies.

And there are the policies. Right there. Right in front of you.

That's the GOP.

More liberal spewage. First responders were/are already provided health care via their public sector unions and their employer - the US taxpayers.
You Hillary supporters are some stupid sunbitches.

Prove it.

Not true. I love smacking down America hating Republicans. I do it totally free. Besides, they supply so much material, it writes itself.

The only person you've ever smacked down is yourself
That's the secret to a good smackdown. Right wingers don't know what hit them.

They know what hit them.

BS, which you supply without end
No I don't. I don't need to. Republicans supply more material I could ever dream of. Look at Trump.

and you turn it into BS

Why not take a look at Hillary.

or cant' you stand to look at her.

From what I've seen, she's already on the talk circuit claiming Comey didn't find any work emails, (he did), and classified intel, or secret intel on her emails, (he did)
Listen up nitwit. Consider this a teaching moment.

The mails came from other people, not her. They weren't marked. They were part of chains that hundreds of people looked at. No one else flagged them or thought they were classified.

That right there is the main reason the Republican head of the FBI knew he couldn't charge her with anything. Oh, but he wanted to. Even gave an unprovable parting shot.

They know what hit them.

No I don't. I don't need to. Republicans supply more material I could ever dream of. Look at Trump.

and you turn it into BS

From what I've seen, she's already on the talk circuit claiming Comey didn't find any work emails, (he did), and classified intel, or secret intel on her emails, (he did)

The mails came from other people, not her. They weren't marked. They were part of chains that hundreds of people looked at. No one else flagged them or thought they were classified.

That right there is the main reason the Republican head of the FBI knew he couldn't charge her with anything. Oh, but he wanted to. Even gave an unprovable parting shot.
Bow down to hillary!
Do it!
Now!!!
FOOL.

They know what hit them.

and you turn it into BS

You really do have your head up her ass, don't you?

The mentioned emails were ones that were SENT and RECIEVED on her server.

and her big out is that they weren't MARKED Confidential.

She never says she didn't send or receive Classified intel, only that they weren't MARKED Classified.

A lawyers out.

telling the truth, without telling the truth

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

LOL, all she has to do is make a joke about his "little hands" and watch him have a giant meltdown.

Isn't that the truth.

Look Donald, people have always admired my small hands. Do they admire your tiny hands?

LOL. Yes, Donald, I heard it was so small you had to sit down to pee.

In the south, we call it stoop to pee.

They know what hit them.

and you turn it into BS

She never says she didn't send or receive Classified intel, only that they weren't MARKED Classified.

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

If she didn't write them, they were received. She has never been accused of writing any classified emails. Duh!

They know what hit them.

and you turn it into BS

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

If she didn't write them, they were received. She has never been accused of writing any classified emails. Duh!

These dumb ass Reich wingers put all their eggs into Benghazi and Emails--of which she has been cleared on both--investigated at taxpayer expense to no end--and then expect you to vote for the Chimpanzee they just nominated--LOL Yet when it comes to real National Security and one of their own f....king up--they'll defend them to no end.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

th

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

170498_600-2.jpg

Last edited:
They know what hit them.

and you turn it into BS

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

She has never been accused of writing any classified emails.

The Secretary of State never wrote Classified emails?

th

Where the HELL do you get your talking points?

and you turn it into BS

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

th

How many times do you have the HEAR no criminal wrong doing. And while you're at it, you may want to read a couple of links, since you appear to have very SELECTIVE hearing and reading skills.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

images

and you turn it into BS

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

th

How many times do you have the HEAR no criminal wrong doing. And while you're at it, you may want to read a couple of links, since you appear to have very SELECTIVE hearing and reading skills.

images

FACT CHECK: Clinton Says FBI Director Called Her Answers On Emails 'Truthful'

You do accept NPR for factchecking dont' you?

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

th

images

What's you're new conspiracy theory?--LOL

screen-capture.png

Will Hillary chicken out on a press conference with the media?

If she is too much of a coward to face the FRIENDLY media what makes you think she'll debate Trump?

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

th

images

I don't have a conspiracy theory.

I have facts, backed up by numerous non-partisan sites, like the one I recently posted.

Which you seem to be deflecting from

A lawyers out.

Hello, knock knock.

th

images

He's made a fool of you, best to save face & move along fraud

Will Hitlery begin barking like a dog during the debates?

She could give the most intelligent and thoughtful answer to a debate question and all your insane ears will hears is barking noise. Your mental condition prevents you from hearing or seeing reality.

That's why you and your type are the hemorrhoids on the ass of America.

She could give the most intelligent and thoughtful answer to a debate question and all your insane ears will hears is barking noise. Your mental condition prevents you from hearing or seeing reality.

She could give the most intelligent and thoughtful answer to a debate question and all your insane ears will hears is barking noise.

And she could bark through the entire debate, and you would praise her for her insight

Woah, there Hazednuts, struck a nerve, huh? What you fail to realize is that we DO see reality. However, you do not.

Forum List

Back