Will Trump "chicken out" on debates with Hillary Clinton?

Are you kidding? With all the scandal ammo, Trump is probably salivating. Every time she starts running her mouth all he has to do is read another e-mail....
He can't focus long enough to read an entire email.

Besides, once she starts bringing up all the people he's stiffed and his November 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering he will begin frothing at the mouth.

And she's stiffed tons of people...including people her husband stiffed...I cant wait for the debates....it's gonna get really ugly.....AND AWESOME
That doesn't even make sense.

rdean is a mediocre paid- DNC poster
Not true. I love smacking down America hating Republicans. I do it totally free. Besides, they supply so much material, it writes itself.

The only person you've ever smacked down is yourself
That's the secret to a good smackdown. Right wingers don't know what hit them.

They know what hit them.

BS, which you supply without end
No I don't. I don't need to. Republicans supply more material I could ever dream of. Look at Trump.

and you turn it into BS

Why not take a look at Hillary.

or cant' you stand to look at her.

From what I've seen, she's already on the talk circuit claiming Comey didn't find any work emails, (he did), and classified intel, or secret intel on her emails, (he did)

10 to 1 he'll drop out of the debates, Trump is weak when it comes to discussing the issues and duties of the President, and will try to get out of the debates, at least a few of them.

That's my guess!

Yru
Well
It's become a question. Trump might chicken out on debates with Hillary Clinton.

Watching Rachel Maddow, I had completely forgotten "Chicken George". Remember a man in a chicken suit followed the Bush campaign from stop to stop because he didn't want to debate Bill Clinton? Bush wasn't a master debater. He knew it.

'Chicken George' Runs Afoul of Law in Taunting Bush Camp

screen-capture.png

And Bush got pissed. And Bush is no where near as thin skinned as Donald Trump.

You know what Trump thinks of women. He knows if he debates Hillary, he will be humiliated by a woman not a 10 nation wide.

I disagree with your pretense that G.H. Bush Sr. was afraid to debate Bill Clinton, he certainly had the experience and knowledge to do that. Former CIA director, congressman, 8 years of being Vice President and President himself for 4 years. What's to be afraid of? I really don't remember him fudging on any debates with Bill Clinton. He did all 3.

What Bush Sr. had that Donald Trump doesn't have. Experience & knowledge. He enjoyed having 16 other GOP candidates on the stage where he could launch insults at to divert attention. He attacked the media to divert attention. He backed out of a debate with Cruz & Kasich because he knew he could not run out the clock with just 2 other candidates and himself on the stage. That yes, he would be required to answer specific questions, and if he wouldn't be able to go into his typical platitude speak, (opening mouth words coming out, but never really saying anything) without the moderator coming right back on him to answer the question. Then if he answers it wrong--there would be two other candidates to make certain they should the nation how stupid he really is.

IOW Hillary Clinton is going to run him through a paper shredder. Trump is the 1st candidate in 40 years that has broken protocol and has now refused to release any income tax returns, so why not break another protocol.

And as we see, he may be trying to do that now.
Trump Is Already Trying To Find An Excuse To Skip The Debates

I mean really--this guy going toe to toe with Hillary Clinton--LOL

Trump will DESTROY the empty, lying pantsuit in the debates. It won't even be close.

Trump attacks a Gold Star Family.

Trump says he's friends with Putin.

Trump attacks WWII American POW's

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers

Then Trump will say: Republicans have told me Hillary has lots of scandals.

Hillary will ask how many times has she been convicted or lost a lawsuit?

Trump will scream "Ugly bitch, you are NOT a ten". Then he will start bleeding from the eyes and other places where ever........

Yru
Well
It's become a question. Trump might chicken out on debates with Hillary Clinton.

Watching Rachel Maddow, I had completely forgotten "Chicken George". Remember a man in a chicken suit followed the Bush campaign from stop to stop because he didn't want to debate Bill Clinton? Bush wasn't a master debater. He knew it.

screen-capture.png

You know what Trump thinks of women. He knows if he debates Hillary, he will be humiliated by a woman not a 10 nation wide.

I disagree with your pretense that G.H. Bush Sr. was afraid to debate Bill Clinton, he certainly had the experience and knowledge to do that. Former CIA director, congressman, 8 years of being Vice President and President himself for 4 years. What's to be afraid of? I really don't remember him fudging on any debates with Bill Clinton. He did all 3.

What Bush Sr. had that Donald Trump doesn't have. Experience & knowledge. He enjoyed having 16 other GOP candidates on the stage where he could launch insults at to divert attention. He attacked the media to divert attention. He backed out of a debate with Cruz & Kasich because he knew he could not run out the clock with just 2 other candidates and himself on the stage. That yes, he would be required to answer specific questions, and if he wouldn't be able to go into his typical platitude speak, (opening mouth words coming out, but never really saying anything) without the moderator coming right back on him to answer the question. Then if he answers it wrong--there would be two other candidates to make certain they should the nation how stupid he really is.

IOW Hillary Clinton is going to run him through a paper shredder. Trump is the 1st candidate in 40 years that has broken protocol and has now refused to release any income tax returns, so why not break another protocol.

Trump will DESTROY the empty, lying pantsuit in the debates. It won't even be close.

Trump will scream "Ugly bitch, you are NOT a ten". Then he will start bleeding from the eyes and other places where ever........

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Lol the fact that you support an empty pantsuit makes anything you post irrelevant.

You have it ass backwards. Thanks to wikileaks we already know that the Crooked Hillary camp wants as few people as possible to see her in a debate.

Trump is looking forward to ripping her apart.

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

LOL, all she has to do is make a joke about his "little hands" and watch him have a giant meltdown.

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

LOL, all she has to do is make a joke about his "little hands" and watch him have a giant meltdown.

Isn't that the truth.

Look Donald, people have always admired my small hands. Do they admire your tiny hands?

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Isn't that the truth.

Look Donald, people have always admired my small hands. Do they admire your tiny hands?

LOL. Yes, Donald, I heard it was so small you had to sit down to pee.

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Lol the fact that you support an empty pantsuit makes anything you post irrelevant.

Senator from NEW York who got first responders health care that Republicans blocked for ten years.

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill

GOP fucks first responders for 10 years. That's why they are swine.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Republicans use the unemployed to get tax cuts for the rich. Swine.

Senate Republicans block BP investigation

Swine.

Republicans are NOT a fine swine. They are just swine. And anyone who supports them, supports swinelike policies.

And there are the policies. Right there. Right in front of you.

That's the GOP.

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Isn't that the truth.

LOL. Yes, Donald, I heard it was so small you had to sit down to pee.

Which is exactly what you, and your presidential idol, will both have to do.

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Senator from NEW York who got first responders health care that Republicans blocked for ten years.

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill

GOP fucks first responders for 10 years. That's why they are swine.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Republicans use the unemployed to get tax cuts for the rich. Swine.

Senate Republicans block BP investigation

Swine.

Republicans are NOT a fine swine. They are just swine. And anyone who supports them, supports swinelike policies.

And there are the policies. Right there. Right in front of you.

That's the GOP.

More liberal spewage. First responders were/are already provided health care via their public sector unions and their employer - the US taxpayers.
You Hillary supporters are some stupid sunbitches.

screen-capture.png

This question keeps coming up.

The answer is he cannot chicken out of the first one.

But he can chicken out of the rest by claiming they are rigged and all the questions are/were against him.

screen-capture.png

But he can chicken out of the rest by claiming they are rigged and all the questions are/were against him.
I think hitlery will have medical problems and play the empathy card to escape Trumps wrath during the debates....

screen-capture.png

The Donald isn't a chicken, he'll demolish Hillary in the debates.

darth-trump-628.JPG

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

Yru
Well

screen-capture.png

This is Hillary after the first debate with The Donald :smoke:

HILLARYSTRAIGHTJACKET.png

screen-capture.png

I think hitlery will have medical problems and play the empathy card to escape Trumps wrath during the debates....

Or Hillary's going to need 25 bathroom breaks.

screen-capture.png

That's a good one.

The better question is, will Hitlery chicken out??

Forum List

Back