Will Trump even survive to be elected?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
What did you see? I saw the Secret Service snipers stand down and let the roof shooter get five shots off before they took out the would-be assassin. But the target moved just in time and the kill shot missed. They have to take Trump out now or everything will eventually be exposed. How do you think they will do it? Radioactive darts? Food poisoning? Truck bombs? They missed and made Trump a martyr which cannot be allowed because now no one can beat him. This is very exciting and watching the never-Trump idiots rant about a staged event is funny but somewhat distressing. IF Trump gets in he will end the war in Ukraine and settle the Gaza issue. He will go after Iran and that will defund its usefulness to the military industrial complex.

I'm serious. How do you think they will take Trump out? They cannot let him take power in an election. If they do they're done.

Last edited:
What did you see? I saw the Secret Service snipers stand down and let the roof shooter get five shots off before they took out the would-be assassin. But the target moved just in time and the kill shot missed. They have to take Trump out now or everything will eventually be exposed. How do you think they will do it? Radioactive darts? Food poisoning? Truck bombs? They missed and made Trump a martyr which cannot be allowed because now no one can beat him. This is very exciting and watching the never-Trump idiots rant about a staged event is funny but somewhat distressing. IF Trump gets in he will end the war in Ukraine and settle the Gaza issue. He will go after Iran and that will defund its usefulness to the military industrial complex.

I'm serious. How do you think they will take Trump out? They cannot let him take power in an election. If they do they're done.
Not to worry. Your fuhrer has a nice cold cell with a large warm guy waiting for him. That's where the orange loser is going to end up.

What did you see? I saw the Secret Service stand down and let the roof shooter get five shots off before they took out the would-be assassin. But the target moved just in time and the kill shot missed. They have to take Trump out now or everything will eventually be exposed. How do you think they will do it? Radioactive darts? Food poisoning? Truck bombs? They missed and made Trump a martyr which cannot be allowed because now no one can beat him. This is very exciting and watching the never-Trump idiots rant about a staged event is funny but somewhat distressing. IF Trump gets in he will end the war in Ukraine and settle the Gaza issue. He will go after Iran and that will defund its usefulness to the military industrial complex.

Agree , and have been saying it for a while . They will not let Trump win , and they don't care how . They know they can rig elections , they control the MSM , they control most of the. Justice department , FBI, CIA . Except the Supreme Court. ( but notice how they are going barrels blazing after them) nobody is doing anything about this assassination attempt , but they got their sacrificial lamb. To take the fall... they are violent and refuse to lose so they will strike again . We seen with our own eyes the FBI and the secret service are in on it , so watch how the deep state makes sure Americans do not have a choice .

Not to worry. Your fuhrer has a nice cold cell with a large warm guy waiting for him. That's where the orange loser is going to end up.
Or you could end up in an internment camp playing checkers with Robert De Niro.

Ending the war in the Ukraine by.... giving it to Russia?

Do you know what the consequences of such an action would be? Like Chamberlain speaking to Hitler...

They will poison the 499th McNugget on August 2. He eats about 500 a day.

So you think that the SS planned all of this? Are you stupid or mentally impaired?

Forum List

Back